或者被任何东西吃掉 或者踩扁 或者只是单纯被杀了
Or eaten by anything, or stepped on, or just killed in general.
成交 行了
Deal. Deal. Okay.
所以我们现在要怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我需要小睡一下 再来一个芝士汉堡
I really need a nap. And a cheeseburger.
哦 听起来好棒
Oh, that sounds so good!
然后呢
After that?
我去找找我爸在不在这里 我们造艘木筏 然后…
Then we see if my dad's here. We build a raft, and--
我们在一个与世隔绝的地方 查理 -我想离开这座岛
We're in the middle of nowhere, Charlie. -I want to get off this island.
而且我…想去…读大学
And I want to go… to college.
成交
Deal.
他无聊了
He's bored.
什么…我们很无聊吗
Wha-- Are we boring?
不会 我们非常有趣 -我也是这么想的
No, we're incredibly entertaining. -That's what I thought!
不过我们应该跟着那个大块头 -我也是这么想的
We should follow the big guy, though. -And that's what I was thinking.
我们能吃吗
Can we eat that?
是风吹的
It's from wind.
从好的方面来看 我修好追踪器了
On the bright side, I fixed the tracker.
也许…
Turn off--
也许还是把音量关了吧
Turn off the volume, maybe?
到空地上 设置警戒线 然后我也不知道 把鸟都杀了吧
Get to the clearing, set a perimeter, and I don't know, shoot birds.
但你到底在追踪什么
But what are you tracking?
他不会咬人的
He won't bite.
除非我让他咬
Unless I tell him to.
那就别让他咬了
Please don't tell him to, then.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
狗狗
Dog.
狗狗
Dog?
这名字很管用
It stuck.
我喜欢
Huh. I like it.
我无所谓
I don't care.
要知道 我有很多问题
You know, I have a lot of questions,
但我不想让你感觉像在接受采访
but I don't want it to feel like an interview.
什么是采访
What's an interview?
为什么那些人要追捕你
Uh, why are those men after you?
因为有一个女人叫他们来追捕我
Because a woman told them to be after me.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know!
他们跑来我们家里 然后就开始冲他开枪
They came to our home. They started shooting at him.
我试图阻止他们 但是后来我是在一张床上醒来的
I tried to stop them, but then I woke up in a bed
还戴着这东西
with these.
真糟糕
Oof! That sucks.
糟糕
Sucks.
你为什么会在那座岛上
Why were you on that island?
这就是采访吗
Is this an interview?
感觉有点像
It kinda feels like one.
如果你也问我问题 那这就是对话了
It's a conversation if you ask me questions too.
我救了你♥爸♥爸
I helped your dad.
什么
What?
他被困在水里了 是我救了他
He was stuck in the water. I helped him.
他在这里吗 在这座岛上
Is he here? On the island?
我游走了
Well, I swam away.
这是坏事吗
Was that bad?
不不 不是 只是…
Ugh. No. No, it's not. It's just--
如果直接听见这句话 那就更好了
It would have been cool to hear that, like, immediately.
你一个人在那座岛上多久了 就你和狗狗吗
So, uh, how long were you alone on that island, just you and Dog?
很久了
A long time.
你多大了
How old are you?
我17岁了
I'm 17.
也许我也17岁了 -你不知道自己多大了
Maybe I'm 17 too. -You don't know how old you are?
是啊 你可能也是17岁了
Yeah. Yeah, you could be 17.
这是好年纪吗
Is that a good age?
你要知道 这年纪…很是丰富多彩
Uh, you know, it's, uh… eventful.
他要你现在就去睡觉
He wants you to go to bed now.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
对了 我喜欢这次采访
Oh, I liked the interview!
看啊 在那里
Look! There!
叫他们回去 -什么
Tell them to turn back! -What?
叫他们回去 那玩意知道了
Tell them to turn back! That thing knows!
什么
What?
用无线电联♥系♥航船 告诉他们发生了什么事
Radio the ship. Tell them what happened.
我们有多少镇静剂
How much tranquilizer do we have?
不够放倒那头怪兽
Not enough for that beast.
放倒哪头怪兽都不够 -我不需要放倒那头怪兽
It's not enough for any beast. -I don't need it for the beast.
船长
Cap?
它…它回来了
It's, uh… It's back.
你想攻击那只鸟吗
You wanna try to hit the bird?
不 不完全是
No, not quite.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
它从巢穴飞下来 把你的手下抓走了 然后又飞回内陆
It came down from its nest, grabbed your man, but then flew inland.
它有第二个巢
A second nest?
也许吧 但它一直在等待 想要从我们身边抓走什么东西
Maybe. But it was waiting for something to grab and take far from us.
所以我们给它一点东西 让它抓走吧
So, let's give it something to grab.
我们通过追踪器找到那女孩和她的狗 把他们逼到这里
We find the girl and her dog with the tracker. We push them here,
引诱老鹰抓走那头怪兽 然后我们抓走那女孩
we bait the hawk into taking the beast, and then we take the girl
离开这座该死的岛
and we get off this damn island.
这样行不通的
That won't work!
每次你们试图射杀她的狗 都会损兵折将
Well, every time you try to shoot her dog, one of you dies,
而且我们的直升机刚被章鱼吃掉了
and our helicopter just got eaten by an octopus,
所以我觉得我们现在 需要冒些风险 发挥点创造力
so I think we're at the stage where we need to take some risks and get creative.
听着 只要我们靠近水面 那只海洋生物
Listen, that sea creature will kill us,
就会杀死我们 还有那只鸟 或者其他任何东西
that bird, or anything else the second we get near the water.
你对此有什么计划
What's your plan there?
这部分很简单 我们杀死它就行了
That part's easy. We kill it.
怎么杀
How?
这部分就比较难了
Well, that part's harder.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我也可以吃点东西
I could eat.
他不会让你上来的
He won't let you up here.
没关系 我可以走路
That's okay. I can walk.
那你就一起来吧 没有我的话 你可能会丧命
Well, then you can come. You'd probably die without me.
迈克 走吧 吃早饭了
Mike, let's go! Breakfast!
狗狗要走了
Dog is leaving.
这也是他的名字 以及我觉得他不喜欢我 来吧
That's also his name. Also, I don't think he likes me. Come on.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.