船长
Cap!
海怪到哪里去了
Where's the sea monster?
快走
Go, go, go!
她会死的
She's going to die!
如果你去那里 那你肯定会死的
You will absolutely die if you go down there!
她需要你安全地留在这里 这样一来 等她完成任务
She needs you here safe so that when she's done
等那东西死掉了 你可以保护她的安全
and that thing is dead, you can keep her safe.
你不知道这是什么感觉
You don't know what this is like!
我完全知道这是什么感觉 你知道的
I know exactly what this is like. And you know it.
查理
Charlie!
查理…
Charlie--
迈克
Mike!
不要啊 迈克
Oh, no, no, no! Mike!
坚持住 孩子
Stay with me, son!
拜托
Come on!
狗狗
Dog!
不要 糟了
No! Oh, no, no, no…
不不
Oh, no. No! No, no, no!
好吧
Okay. Okay.
哇哦 拜托 求你了 我只是…
Hey! Whoa, whoa! Please, wait! Please, I'm just…
我只是想回家
I'm just trying to get home.
你那样对待金刚 活该为此付出代价
You'll suffer for what you did to Kong.
谁
Who?
(“从前有艘船”号♥)
狗狗
Dog!
加油 你可以的
Come on! You can do it!
加油 伙计
Come on, buddy.
对不起…
I'm sorr--
狗狗
Dog!
医生
Doctor!
你醒啦
You're awake!
这是什么东西
What is that?
慢着 你的腿摔断了 我… -我不喜欢房♥间
Whoa, whoa, you broke your leg, I-- -I don't like rooms!
安妮 听我说
Annie. Annie, listen to me.
狗狗在哪里
Where's Dog?
这是…这是一艘大船吗
What is-- Is this a big boat?
你睡了一段时间
You've been asleep for a bit.
一段时间是多久
How long is a bit?
两周
Two weeks.
不要 你会伤到自己的
Stop, stop, stop! You'll hurt yourself.
我在哪里
Where am I?