这是他的儿子迈克和我的儿子查理
That's his son, Mike, and my son, Charlie.
是你把我从水里救出来的
You got me out of the water?
是呀
Uh, yeah.
你的船失事了吗
Did your ship wreck?
没有 我逃出来了 -为什么
No, I escaped. -Why?
天空着火了
The sky's on fire.
等等 你们不知道他们是什么人
Wait, you don't know who they are!
他们会淹死的 -那就让他们淹死吧
They could be drowning. -Then let them drown!
嘿嘿 没事 没关系
Hey, hey, hey. No, it's all right.
听着 我们只是 去看看什么情况 好吗
Listen, we're just going to see what's going on, all right?
你在这里很安全 -船长 有信♥号♥♥弹
You're safe here.
人们临死前都会这样说
Cap, there's a flare! - That's what people say before they die.
喂 掌船的 -在这里陪她等着
Oi, Cappie! - Wait with her.
没问题 爸爸
Sure, Dad.
嘿 船长
Oi, Cap!
船长 有信♥号♥♥弹 她是从哪里来的
Cap, there's a flare! Where'd she come from?
你什么都没听到吗
Did you not hear any of that?
我是聋子
Uh, I'm deaf!
你的助听器呢 -在我的床上
Where's your hearing aid? - In my bunk!
布默 助听器不是放在床上的
Boomer, it's not meant for your bunk!
而是放在耳朵上的
It's meant for your ear!
你们有几把枪
How many guns do you have? -Um…
零把
Zero?
它朝着我们驶来了
It's coming towards us.
你觉得他们来找那个女孩吗 -只有这样最能说得通
You think they're after the girl? Feels like that would make the most sense.
但为什么不发无线电呢
But then why not radio?
为什么要发射信♥号♥♥弹呢
And why send up flares?
那是一艘大船
It's a big boat.
也许被她弄坏了
Maybe she broke it?
你是说船 还是无线电 -随你来挑
The boat or the radio? - Dealer's choice.
我什么都没看到
I'm not seeing anything.
爸爸 那边什么都没有
Dad, there's nothing there.
不见了
It's gone.
嘿…
Hey…
我叫查理
Uh, I'm Charlie.
我知道
I know.
我叫安妮
Annie.
很高兴认识你 安妮
It's nice to meet you, Annie.
我很遗憾 你的狗找不到了
I'm sorry about your dog.
他会找到我的
He'll find me.
你们为什么来这里
Why are you out here?
我们是一艘探险船
We're an expedition vessel.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
我们在寻找神秘生物
We're searching for cryptids.
我也不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means, either.
就像生活在海里的未知生物
Like undiscovered creatures that live in the sea.
我们引爆深海炸♥药♥ 然后扫描它们
We set off deep sea charges and scan for them.
炸♥药♥是什么
What's a "charge"?
你懂的 就像是小炮弹
Oh, like, you know, kinda… kind of a baby bomb.
你们在轰炸海洋
You're bombing the ocean?
你这样说起来 感觉是有点傻 -闭嘴 你会把它带回来的
Well, it sounds dumb when you say it like that. Stop! You'll bring it back.
等等…
Wait…
把什么带回来 -摧毁我的船的怪物
Bring what back? -The monster that destroyed my boat!
等等 我以为你从船上逃出来的
I thought you escaped that boat.
是的 一艘更小的船 那艘小船被毁了
I did! On a smaller boat… that got destroyed!
我需要赶快跟我爸谈谈
Okay, I need to talk to my dad real quick.
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad.
我们找不到那艘船了
We can't find the ship anymore.
怎么 你觉得它沉没了吗
What, do you think it sank?
也许只是在暴风雨中看不见了
Maybe we just lost sight of them in the storm.
那为什么要发射信♥号♥♥弹
Then why send up flares?
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
我们用无线电联♥系♥一下吧
Let's get on the radio.
她说有东西摧毁了她的救生艇
She says something destroyed her lifeboat.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
一个生物 一个生物摧毁了她的救生艇
A creature. A creature destroyed her lifeboat.
那她应该早说啊
Well, she could have led with that!
怎么了
What?
得是多大的东西才能摧毁整艘船
How big would something have to be to take down a whole ship?
你认为有东西摧毁了…
You think something took down the--
嘿
Hey, hey!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我是不会再回到那艘船上的
I am not going back on that boat.
直说就行了 不要破坏无线电呀
Then say that! Don't destroy the radios.
我不是故意破坏的 都怪他躲闪了
I didn't destroy it on purpose. He dodged out of the way.
那是谁
Who is that?
他是坏人
He's a bad man.
他想把我带回那艘船上 但是…
He wanted to bring me back to the boat, but…
我…拒绝…了
I… said… no!
摧毁你救生艇的生物 会不会也把他们的船摧毁了
The creature that destroyed your lifeboat, could it have destroyed their ship?
那得是个大家伙 甚至比我的狗还大
Would have had to be really big. Bigger than my dog, even.
你的狗是克里弗吗 -我不知道克里弗是谁
What, is your dog Clifford? - I don't know who Clifford is.
什么 就是大红狗克里弗呀…
What? You know Cliff, he's a big red dog--
不要跑题 -好了
He's irrelevant. - Please!
我一生都在这里寻找神秘生物
I have been searching for something out here my entire life,
我觉得今晚是我几十年来 第一次接近找到目标
and I feel tonight is the first time in decades I've come close to finding it.
我还不知道是什么情况 但我会尽力保护你的
Now, I don't know what's going on here, but I will do everything I can to protect you.
我只要求…
All I ask…
你跟我讲讲你的故事
is that you tell me your story.
然后… -都不许动
And then-- - No one move.
把那姑娘交给我 就没人会受伤
Give me the girl and no one gets hurt.
我已经击倒你了 你受伤了
I already hurt you! You got hurt!
等等 他怎么会有刀
Wait. Why's he got a knife?
看来我忘记搜身了 对不起 好吗 发生太多事了
I guess I forgot to search for knives. I'm sorry, all right? A lot was happening.
你是谁
Who are you?
儒勒凡尔纳 跟你有什么关系
Jules Verne. What's it matter to you?
我不会让你把她带走的
Well, I'm not letting you take her.
好吧 那你也可以来 我们可以去实地考察 我才不在乎
Well, then you can come too. We can take a field trip for all I care.
但我们不能留在这根浮木上 -这不是浮木
But we're not staying on this driftwood. -She is not driftwood.
你们不明白这里发生了什么 我们都没搞清楚
You don't understand what's going on out here, none of us did!
如果继续寻找你所谓的未知鱼类…
If you keep looking for your little undiscovered fish…
你们就都会死翘翘的
…you are gonna wind up dead.
除非你们听我的 我们现在就回去我的船上
Unless you listen to me, and we get back to my ship now.
我没见过你
You're new.
说起来 你的船沉没了
By the way, your ship sank.
怎么了 是真的
What? It's true.
这份工作太糟糕了
Ugh. This job sucks.
不要
No, no!
不 -布默
No! - Boomer!
迈克
Mike!
我们得马上离开这艘船 -去哪里呢
We need to get off this boat right now. -And go where?
去我的岛上
To my island.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know!
我们找到它了 是吧
We found it, didn't we.
爸爸
Dad!
这就是你在寻找的东西
That's what you were chasing?
不是
No!
不是 那是…另外一回事
No, that's… something else.
天啊
Oh, my God!
迈克
Mike!
安妮
Annie!
去岛上
Get to the island!
什么
What?
迈克
Mike!
查理
Charlie!
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.