嘿 安妮 安妮
Hey, Annie! Annie!
天啊 那女孩很可疑
Man, I don't know about that girl.
你不喜欢任何女孩 -拜托 你喜欢所有女孩
You don't like any girls. -Man, you like every girl.
没错
That's true.
等等
Wait.
这里还有其他人
There are other people here.
比如制♥作♥长矛并扔在丛林里的人
Like people that make spears and conveniently leave them in the jungle.
他们可能也被吃掉了
They probably got eaten too.
我不想被螃蟹吃掉 我想吃螃蟹
I don't want to get eaten by crabs, I want to eat crabs!
嘿
Hey!
我没有找到更多长矛 但我还有这东西 我可以跟它们决斗
I didn't find more, but I still have this, so I'm gonna fight 'em now.
什么 等等 你要做什么
What? Wait, wait, wait! You're gonna what?
迈克
Mike!
接住 -嘿
Catch! - Hey!
迈克 加油 迈克
Mike! Come on, Mike!
什么…什么东西这么大 才能发出这么响亮的叫声
What… What could possibly be so big to be that loud?
一些…新东西
Something… new.
那是我的
That's mine.
偷东西可不好
It's not nice to steal.
那是我们船上的东西 不过等一下
All right, that's from our ship, but, wait, hold on.
那是什么东西 那是什么声音
What? What was that noise?
我不知道 肯定是条大狗
I don't know. Must have been a really big dog.
等等 你怎么会不知道
Wait, how… how do you not know?
我怎么会知道
Why would I know?
这里是你的家 对吧 -这里不是我的家
Uh, this is your home, right? - This isn't my home.
你在说什么 你不是说你住在岛上吗
What? What are you talking about? You said you lived on an island.
是啊
I do.
但我们在一座岛上呀
But we're on an island.
这里不止一座岛 查尔斯 -我叫查理
There's more than one island, Charles. -Uh, Charlie.
难道不一样吗 -什么
Isn't that the same thing? - What?
是啊 查理是昵称 我更喜欢叫我查理
Uh, no. Yeah, it's a nickname, but I prefer Charlie.
我更喜欢东西不被别人偷走
I prefer not being stolen from.
等等 如果你不住在这里 那你扔的长矛是谁做的呀
Wait! Wait! If you don't live here, then who made that spear that you threw?
其他人
Someone else?
我们在哪里啊
Ugh! Where are we?
骷髅岛
Skull Island.
我们在骷髅岛
We're on Skull Island.
我们在什么地方
We're on… Uh, what?
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
我们想拿到钱 我听说有一个家伙知道
We were trying to get the money, I heard people talk about this guy.
没关系 慢点说
Whoa, hey, it's okay. Slow down.
有一位老兵有一张破地图 也许那就是她在找的东西…
This old GI who had a stupid map. And maybe it was what she was looking for and--
天啊 太蠢了 他还说我们会死的
God! So stupid! He even told us we'd die!
他为什么要抓头发
What's he doing to his hair?
先别说了 安妮 迈克 嘿 迈克 深呼吸
Not now, Annie. Mike? Hey, Mike, breathe.
现在看看我们 他说得对 我们会死的
And now look at us! He was right! We're gonna die!
这是我的错 我把我爸害死了 现在我也要害我们送命了
And it's my fault. I got my dad killed, and now I'm gonna get us killed.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
安妮
Uh, Annie?
现在还有枪了
And now there's guns!
我觉得那不是石头
I don't think that was the rocks.
是啊 绝对不是石头
No, it definitely wasn't the rocks.
你觉得是海洋生物吗 -不是 那是从内陆来的
Do you think it was the sea creature? -No, that came from inland.
太棒了 还有更多怪物 所以我们现在怎么办
Oh, great, more monsters. So, um, so what do we do now?
希望他们的枪法比那个人好吧
Well, I guess we hope they're better shots than the last guy.
帮我找到我的儿子吧
Just help me find my boy.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你在找那个女孩
You're looking for the girl.
对吧 -嘿
Right? - Hey!
你没事吧 老大
You all right, boss?
是的
Yeah.
我在找那个女孩
I am looking for the girl.
我们在找那个女孩
We're looking for the girl.
好吧 我们说清楚了
Okay, just so we're all clear,
在这座怪物岛上 你们要找一个女孩
on the monster island, you're looking for a girl?
所以你们见过她的怪物了
So you've seen her monster?
我们看到超多怪物 这里太可怕了
We've seen dozens of monsters! This place is terrible!
你们有没有见过她
Have you seen her or not?
是哦 海滩那边有一群女生
Oh, yeah! Yeah, there's a whole sorority of girls
在玩排球和泥地摔跤 非常吸引人
back at the beach playing volleyball and mud wrestling. It's very engaging!
听着 孩子 只要我们找到那个女孩 就能摆脱这座该死的…
Look, kid. As soon as we find this girl, we can get off this godforsaken--
等等 -什么
Wait! -Ugh, what?
你们见过我爸爸吗 -你♥爸♥爸是谁
Have you seen my dad? - Who's your dad?
规矩不是这样的 我们提问 你们回答
That's not how this works. We ask you questions, you answer them.
怎么…
How is it--
所有男生都像你们一样没用吗
Are all boys as useless as you?
是啊 -差不多吧
Yeah. -Pretty much.
那东西跟着我们了吗
Did that thing follow us?
闭嘴
Shut up!
她在做什么
What is she doing?
安妮
Annie!