拦住她
Stop her!
站住
Stop right there!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
快点
Come on!
嘿 放轻松
Hey, hey, hey. Easy there.
放轻松
Easy, easy.
快走
Go, go!
截住她
Cut her off!
喂
Hey, now.
抓住她
拦住她
Stop her!
好了
All right.
闹剧到此为止
Fun's over now.
让开
快点呀
Come on!
骷髅岛
第一季第一集
你知道我们的设备 在这里总是无法♥正♥常工作
You know our equipment gets screwy around here.
没错 所以我才说 我们一直在原地转圈
Yep, that's why I said we're going around in circles.
因为我们确实在绕圈圈
Because we're going around in circles.
我们可能还剩两次搜寻
We got maybe two sweeps left.
如果我们失败了 下次可以带着更好的设备回来
And if we come up short, we can come back with better equipment.
我不知道我能不能回来 爸爸 -为什么不行呢
I don't know if I can come back, Dad. -Why not?
我要去读大学了 -什么时候
I'm going to college. -Since when?
你是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
你说想读大学的时候
When you said you wanted to go to college,
像是那种“早晚有一天”的事
it was one of those, "Yeah, someday it would be nice" things.
就像结婚或跳伞 -什么 不是 这是“今年秋天”的事
Like getting married or skydiving. -What? No! No, it's a "this fall" thing!
而且 我永远不会去跳伞的 听起来很可怕
And I'm never going skydiving. That sounds awful.
但我要去读大学了
But I am going to college.
我知道了 你可以在这里读 他们有函授课
I got it. You can do that here. They have correspondence classes.
我觉得这样的大学生活
Ha, I don't think that's necessarily the college experience
跟我所听说的不太一样
I've heard so much about.
或者我们可以夏天再回来 -我会需要找一份工作的
Or we can come back in the summer. - I'll need a job!
这就是你的工作 -不是的 这是你的工作
This is your job. - No, this is your job.
我会付你报酬 -是你欠我的
I pay you. - You owe me!
你要用那些钱干什么 -去读大学 爸爸 大学
What would you even use the money for? - College, Dad. College.
你会背上债务的 -我想背上债务
You'll just go in debt. -I want to go in debt!
我是说 我不想欠债 我只是想尝试一下普通孩子做的事
I mean, I don't want to go in debt. I just… I just want to try the normal kid thing for a while.
但你现在的生活很非凡 -那是你的非凡生活
But you have an extraordinary life now. -I'm living your extraordinary life.
也许我的版本是去读大学
Maybe my version of that is going to college
去学习知识 与神话生物
and learning things that have nothing to do with mythical creatures
以及“未被发现的世界”无关
and "undiscovered worlds."
有谁是因为读大学而被人铭记的 -没有 因为…
How many people were remembered for going to college? None, because they--
但是探险家和发现者 追随自己使命的善男信女们…
But explorers, discoverers, men and women that followed their destin--
因为他们是大学毕业后 才去做那些值得被铭记的事的
Because they did all the memorable stuff after college!
航♥天♥飞机还以他们的名字命名呢
They get Space Shuttles named after them.
我不需要用我的名字命名航♥天♥飞机
I don't need a Space Shuttle named after me.
我从来没有想过这样的目标
The thought has literally never crossed my mind as a goal
直到你刚表露出 那是你自己的目标
until you revealed it being a goal of your own right now.
这样聊下去就没完没了了 -太浮夸了…
This is an ouroboros of a conversation. That's just a pretentious…
听着都觉得累
That seems exhausting.
你是指身体上的 我是指口头上的 -好吧 爸爸 听着
You meant physically, I meant verbally. Okay, Dad, listen.
我不能一辈子都去追寻你所说的怪物
I can't just spend my life chasing your monsters.
我明白
I understand.
你必须去追寻你自己的怪物
You have to chase your own monsters. -No, no, no. No, that's…
不不 爸爸 我不是那意思… -我跟你说
Dad, that's not-- - Tell you what.
去散散步 仔细想想 就当是帮我了 好吗
Take a walk, think it over. Just do that for me, will ya?
好了 我们开始吧
All right, let's get started.
散散步
"Walk."
去哪里散步呀 我们在南太平洋中间呢
Walk where? We are in the middle of the South Pacific!
嘿 伙计 怎么样
Hey, buddy. How'd it go?
跟昨天一样 明天也一样
Ah, same as yesterday, same as tomorrow.
你们偶尔应该换位思考一下
You guys should really switch it up sometimes, man.
别总是老生常谈 来点新鲜东西
Be less repetitive, play some new tunes.
我倒是乐意
Oh, I'd love to.
但粉丝们喜欢经典的东西 -有吗
But the fans love the classics. -Do we, though?
我每天都一次次地听到“再来一遍”
All I hear every day, "encore," over and over,
恭敬不如从命
and we just have to oblige.
伙计 大学里有什么 是我们这里没有的
Man, what's college got that we don't have here, huh?
我是说 除了作业
I mean, besides homework.
能认识新朋友就挺好的
Well, it'd be nice to meet new people.
认识女孩
Meet girls.
我希望我能更像你
I wish I was more like you.
英俊 强壮 聪明
Handsome, strong, intelligent.
乐意在船上生活
Happy to settle for a life on a boat.
总有一天 这会成为我的船
It'll be my boat someday.
已经有点是了
It kind of already is.
我喜欢听到这种说法
I like the sound of that.
你觉得布默以前把船炸坏过吗 -绝对的
Hey, do you think Boomer's blown up boats before? Oh, absolutely.
我觉得我们的父亲做的决定很有问题
You know, I feel like our dads make questionable decisions.
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
安全
Clear!
有看到什么吗
See anything?
还没有
Not yet.
他说还没有
He said not yet.
是啊 那句是英文
Uh, yeah, that was in English.
如果他们有所发现 你会留下来吗
Would you stay if they found something?
如果什么都没发现 你会留下吗
Will you stay if they find nothing?
绝对的
Oh, absolutely.
等等 有人落水 有人落水 快来帮忙
Hey, hey, whoa, whoa! Man overboard! Hey, man overboard! Help!
不要 坚持住
No! Hold on!
我抱住你了 你没事了
I got you. I got you. You're okay.
我的狗
My dog.
什么
What?
你…看到我的狗了吗
Have… Have you seen my dog?
没有 我没看见
Uh, no! No, I haven't!
哇 救命 迈克
Whoa, wait! Help! Mike!
查理 你在下面做什么呢
Charlie? What are you doing down there?
我…遇到一个女孩
Well, uh… I met a girl!
谁摔下去了
Who fell over?
这姑娘不是摔下去的 -姑娘
She didn't fall. "She"?
是女生
It's a girl?
她当时抓着一些残骸 -我…
She was holding on to some wreckage. - I can't…
我找不到我的狗了
Can't find my dog.
还有狗吗 -我不知道 我没看到
There's a dog too? - I don't know. I didn't see it.
他会游泳
He can swim.
我们得帮她擦干
We need to get her dried off.
查理 看看还有没有别人需要帮忙
Charlie, see if anyone needs help out there.
好的 爸爸
On it, Dad.
没关系
Shh, shh, shh. It's all right.
嘿 你没事了 你没事了
Oh, hey, you're okay. Hey, shh, you're okay.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
我们是在水里发现你的… -不要用无线电
We found you in the wat-- -No radio!
对了 她可能被铐起来了
Uh, also, she might be handcuffed.
你们是好人 还是坏人
Are you good or bad?
别担心 我们…
Oh, don't worry. We're…
我们是好人
We're good.
给你 会有帮助的
Here, this'll help.
这是什么
Ugh! What is that?
咖啡 -太难喝了
It's coffee? -Ugh! It's terrible.
我的咖啡不好喝吗
Is my coffee terrible?
你的咖啡很好喝
You make great coffee.
你喝过咖啡吗 -没有
Have you ever had coffee before? -No.
怎么是热的
Why is it hot?
嘿 没事的 听我说 你叫什么名字
Hey, hey, it's okay. Listen, what's your name?
你可以叫我船长 他叫广志
You can call me Cap. This is Hiro.
这是我们的船
This is our boat.