当那些人乘着能飞的机器过来的时候
When those men came with the machines that flew,
你有没有想过 他们还能在那里建造什么
did it ever make you think what else they could build out there?
你认为他们能造出机器人吗
Do you think they can make machine people?
我想要一个机器人
I'd like a machine person.
我们可以给你造一个机器金刚
And we can make you a machine Kong.
这样一来 如果我们再感觉累了 况且觉得累也是常态
Then that way, when we are tired, which is always,
我们就可以小睡一下 让机器版的我们代替我们工作
we can take naps and the machines of us can take over for a while.
你可能觉得我们会很无聊 但我不这么认为
You might think we'd be bored, but I don't think we would be.
我们会有足够的时间去做梦
We'd have enough time to dream.
我会梦到机器版的我和你
And I would dream of a machine me and a machine you.
骷髅岛
第一季第七集
这下把我惹毛了 我要把你淹死
Oh, that does it! I'm gonna drown you.
别以为你是大块头 我就收拾不了你
Just because you're big doesn't mean I can't kick your ass!
你太慢了
You're so slow!
我们去找其他人吧 让我们先制定一个计划
Let's get the others. Let's make a plan.
不要 馊主意 非常糟糕的主意
No! Bad idea! Very bad!
不要 我看你敢
No! No, no, no! Don't you dare!
金刚
Kong!
放我下来 快点放我下来
Put me down! Put me down now!
你差点害死我 还有那只鹰 还有你自己
You almost killed me, and the hawk, and yourself!
你这傻孩子
You foolish boy!
大笨蛋
Giant idiot!
你不是国王 你只是一只蠢动物
You're not a king. You're just a stupid animal.
我要拿一棵果树怎样 你快走吧
What do I want with a fruit tree? Go.
今天不行 快走吧
Not today. Go.
我的国王
My king.
是啊 我觉得我们得把他惹毛了
Yeah, well, I figured we'd have to piss him off.
不知为何 他似乎很喜欢那条项链 所以 我们要去偷他的旧项链
So, we steal this old necklace he seems to like for some reason,
从而让他追着我们跑到海边
and make him chase us to the ocean!