剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
Yes. It's clear, we all test out.
系统又稳定了
The system's stable again.
谢天谢地 现在我们可以开始创建
Thank God. Now we can move on to
下一个模块 我可以永远忘掉你的存在
the next module and I can forget you ever existed.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
别告诉别人是我把系统搞垮了
Don't tell anyone I cratered this bad?
如果你不告诉别人你在这里工作过
I won't tell anyone I hired you
我就不会告诉任何人我雇过你
if you won't tell anyone you worked here.
跟'美国银行'的处理一样
Oh, the BofA deal.
没问题
Got it.
我去给我妈妈打电♥话♥ 叫她来接我
Well, I'm gonna call my mom and have her pick me up.
你妈妈
Your mom?
顺便说一句 你欠我两万美元
Oh, by the way, you owe me 20 thousand dollars.
真是个混球
What a dick.
这事你得跟贾里德谈
You have to talk to Jared about that.
贾里德人呢
Where is Jared?
打扰下 你能帮帮我吗
Excuse me. Can you help me?
绕过障碍 恢复运行
Obstacle averted. Resuming operations.
请注意安全
Please be careful.
请注意安全 请注意安全
Please be careful. Please be careful.
*我随船远航*
*Sailing takes me away*
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表