剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
mobile medical imagery,
这些数据在传输时都不会损失品质
all transmitting with no quality loss.
这将颠覆一切
This is game-changing.
当这一切发生时 你不想成为其主宰者吗
Don't you want to be in the driver's seat when that happens?
你真的想把机会让给互利
You really want to just turn it all over to Hooli
彻底离开这个舞台吗
and walk away?
你说这么多并没有缓解我的压力
Well, you are not making this easier for me.
我也没这个打算
I'm not trying to.
我的意思是你其实让事情变得更糟了
I mean you're actually making it worse.
我现在手发麻 嘴里一股金属味
My hands are tingling. I have this metal taste in my mouth.
我不能再进去看病 我要回家了
Actually, I can't go back in there, so I'm going to go home.
-很高兴再见到你 -让我送你吧
- Good to see you again. - Let me give you a ride home.
好吧 谢谢
Uh, OK. Thanks.
老兄 你去哪了
Dude, where have you been?
怎么不接电♥话♥
Why won't you answer your phone?
伙计 想找你的可不止是天使名单
Man, this has grown way beyond AngelList.
[在线创投融♥资♥平台]
安德鲁森 上升和其他一堆
Andreesen, Elevation and like a bunch of
种子基金都想要砸钱
other seed funds are piling onto this thing.
我是说 他们一直在给埃利希打电♥话♥
I mean, they've been calling Erlich.
他现在已经失控了
He's out of control.
如果我们拿彼得·格里高利的二十万
What if we took Peter Gregory's 200K
来成立我们自己的公♥司♥怎么样
and built our own company?
不好意思 你刚刚说我们
I'm sorry. You said we.
这到底指的是谁
Who's that in reference to exactly?
你 我 迪尼希 大头 我们
You, me, Dinesh, Big Head, us.
我是说 现在魔笛手只是做音频
I mean, right now Pied Piper just does audio,
但我正在想方法压缩图片 视频
but I'm thinking of ways to compress images, video...
我是说 也许彼得·格里高利是对的
I mean, maybe Peter Gregory's right.
也许这能做得很大
Maybe this could be huge.
听着 伙计们 几千年来
Look, guys, for thousands of years
我们这种人一直都备受欺凌
guys like us have gotten the shit kicked out of us.
但现在 第一次 我们生活在一个
But now, for the first time, we are living in an era
我们能主宰和创建帝国的时代
where we can be in charge and build empires.
我们能成为这个时代的维京海盗
We could be the Vikings of our day.
-维京海盗 -你感觉怎么样
- Vikings? - How are you feeling?
你看起来一团糟 老实说
You look super fucked up, to be honest.
谁他妈的又吃了我的藜麦面
Who ate my fucking quinoa again?
所以你真的打算告诉埃利希
So you're really about to go tell Erlich
他的一百万美元泡汤了吗
that he's not going to get his one million dollars?
千万找个我不在的时候告诉他
Yeah, I don't want to be there when you do that.
找个我在的时候
I would like to be there when you do that.
别 就待在这 拜托
No, just stay here, please.
我一直在考虑
Um, so, I've been thinking about
彼得·格里高利 盖文·贝尔森的事
this whole Peter Gregory, Gavin Belson thing.
我想我要选彼得·格里高利
And, um, I think I'm going to go with Peter Gregory.
-我的意思是 -理查德
- Uh, which I know means... - Richard.
我知道每当你看着我
I know that you look at me,
你看到的是一个对一切了如指掌的人
and see a guy who has it all figured out.
很大程度上你是对的 我确实如此
And for the most part, you're right, I do.
当我卖♥♥掉亚威亚托的时候
When I sold Aviato,
它给了我房♥子 金钱 华服
it gave me a house, money, fancy clothes,
天下所有女人对我的仰慕
the universal respect of all the ladies.
但我的心里一直有一个洞
But there's always been a hole in my heart.
不是字面上的洞 像你能
Not a literal hole like you would find
在有先天疾病的孩子身上找到的
in some babies with congenital diseases,
而是一个比喻的洞
but a metaphorical hole.
我觉得那个洞就是"如果"
I guess that hole is the "what if".
如果我没有卖♥♥会怎么样
What if I didn't sell?
我永远都不会知道
I'll never know.
所以我现在要和你说的就是
And so I guess what I'm saying to you now is,
你像我一样 理查德
you're like me, Richard.
你想创一番事业
You want to build something
并奋战到底
and see it through.
所以 让我们说清楚
So, just to be clear.
你不介意我拒绝一笔
You're all right with me saying no to a deal
能一下子给你一百万美元净利润的生意
that will net you a million dollars outright?
不 理查德 我不是不介意
No, Richard. I'm not all right with it.
我是非常激动
I'm excited about it.
让我们一起见证这艘火箭能飞多高 合伙人
Let's see how high this rocket can fly, partner.
好的 太好了
OK. Great.
棒极了
That's great.
但其实我们不是合伙人
Not partners, exactly.
但其他都很好
But everything else is great.
你爱叫什么叫什么
Call it what you want.
一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue, always blue, always blue,
一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色
always blue, always blue, always blue,
一直蓝色 一直
always blue, always...
是黄色
Oh! That was a yellow.
多少下 十七
What was that, 17?
-相当不错 -伙计们
- Pretty good. - Hey, guys...
伙计们 我能简短地说几句话吗
Guys, can I just kind of say something real quick?
我知道这很蠢 但是
I know it's stupid but, um...
我只是想说
I just want to say, uh,
我希望这家公♥司♥和互利
I'd like for this company to be different than Hooli
顾利拜还有其他公♥司♥都不一样
and Goolybib and all the rest, you know?
我们不要让它变成有骑车开会
Like, let's like not turn this into a corporate cult
把强制性解雇
with bike meetings and voluntary retreats
说成是自愿辞职
that are actually mandatory.
还一直声称要创造更美好世界的那种公♥司♥
And claiming to make the world a better place all the time.
让我们 让我们非同凡想
Let's, uh, let's just think different.
不要非同凡想 那是苹果的口号♥
Don't think different. That's Apple.
让我们就 想做就做吧
Let's just... let's just do it.
-那是耐克 老兄 -我知道是耐克
- That's Nike, man. - I know that's Nike.
妈的 我想不出
Fuck it. I don't know.
我们就 让我们美梦成真
Let's just make it... Let's just make it happen.
好 同意
Yeah, agreed.
敬他的善行
To his beneficence.
彼得·格里高利
Peter Gregory?
-黑魔王 -当然 黑魔王
- The Dark Lord. - Of course, the Dark Lord.
大头
Big Head.
天啊 他真是嗑嗨了
God, he's worse high.
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
Always blue, always blue,
一直蓝色 一直蓝色
always blue, always blue...
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表