剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
我们有平台和资源来接手你的网站
We have the reach and the resources to take what you have done
并让它红遍全球
and push it to the global level.
你的报价非常慷慨
That is a generous offer.
操 不好意思 喂
Shit, sorry. Hello.
真的吗 开玩笑吧
Really? No shit, that's...
给你 是彼得·格里高利打来的
Uh, yeah, yeah. No here. It's Peter Gregory.
不知道他是怎么弄到我的号♥码的
Not sure how he got my number?
我是理查德
Uh, this is Richard.
我现在就给你三百万美元
I'll give you three million dollars for it right now!
盖文·贝尔森刚刚
Ah, Gavin Belson just offered
出价三百万美元买♥♥我的魔笛手
me three million dollars for Pied Piper.
我打算出价三十万美元
I'm prepared to give you three hundred thousand dollars.
彼得·格里高利出价三...
Peter Gregory just offered me 300, um...
你说的是三十万美元吗
Did you say thousand dollars?
三十万美元买♥♥你公♥司♥百分之十的股份
For ten percent of your company.
好吧 四百万
OK, four million.
二十万
200 thousand.
-买♥♥百分之五 -什么
- For five percent. - Huh?
你刚刚降价了
You just went down.
不 你公♥司♥的估价仍为四百万美元
No, you're still valued at four million dollars.
但这个潜在价值
But you own ninety-five
为数十亿美金的公♥司♥ 95%的股份都归你
percent of a potential billion-dollar company.
不仅如此 我还将帮你打造这个公♥司♥
And not just that, I will help you build this company.
我会帮你拓展人脉
I will introduce you to the people you need to know
为你提供咨♥询♥
and provide the counsel that you need.
我只会分走很小一部分 公♥司♥还是你的
I will take a small piece, but the company will belong to you.
而不是盖文·贝尔森的
not Gavin Belson.
你必须明天之前给我答复
You have until tomorrow to decide.
好吧
Ah, OK.
-你知道... -放聪明点 理查德
- Um, you know... - Pull your head out of your ass, Richard.
我开的价可是马上付你四百万美元
I'm offering you four million dollars right now.
我...
I'm....
那不是笔小数目
That is a lot of money.
实际上我得...
You know, I actually have to...
我得去下洗手间
I've got to go to the bathroom.
去尿尿
I've got to pee.
憋死了 膀胱要炸了
It's desperate. I'm bursting.
我马上就回来 但现在
I'll be right back, but right now...
好吧 一千万
OK, 10 million.
不行 也许吧
No. Maybe.
我并不是想对你无礼
I didn't mean to snap at you.
我们等下再谈
I'll talk... in a bit.
很快回来
Won't be long.
简单介绍下我自己
Little more about me.
我是亚威亚托的创始人
I am the founder of Aviato.
而且我拥有很小一部分'基达'的股份
and I own a very small percentage of Grindr.
这是个男男交♥友♥网♥站
It's a men to men dating site
它可以帮你找到方圆十六公里内
where you can find other men within 10 miles of you,
愿意与你在公厕里做♥爱♥的男人
interested in having sexual intercourse in a public restroom.
在同性恋的圈子里 有时会匿名...
In the homosexual community there's sometimes anonymous...
我知道'基达'是什么
I know what Grindr is.
我也有基友
I have gay friends.
医学中心
你会没事的
So you will survive.
只是很常见的恐慌发作
It's just a garden-variety panic attack.
欢迎来到硅谷
Welcome to Silicon Valley.
像你这种人我们见多了
We see people like you all the time.
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Yes.
我得在明天之前做决定
It's just I have to make this decision by tomorrow.
是啊 这里曾经来过一个病人
Yeah. You know, a while back, we had a guy in here,
和你的状况几乎一样
in almost the exact same situation,
卖♥♥给别人还是自己干
"Take the money or keep the company."
他怎么样了
What happened?
几个月后
Well, a couple months later
他被送入急诊室 因为试图开枪自杀
he was brought into the ER with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
看来他真的很懊悔没要那笔钱
I guess he really regretted not taking that money.
他因为没拿钱就崩了自己一枪
He shot himself because he turned down the money?
是啊
Yeah.
不对 他拿了钱
Or no, he took the money.
不对
Or no.
他没拿 我也...
No, he did not. I don't... You know what?
我也记不清了 不管他选了什么
I don't remember. But whatever it was,
他都悔不当初 然后崩了自己一枪
he regretted it so much that he ended up shooting himself.
-结果现在瞎了 -他瞎了
- And now he's blind. - He's blind?
是啊 顺便说一句
Yeah, just FYI,
如果你想开枪自杀的话
if you're ever gonna shoot yourself,
不要朝着太阳穴开枪
don't hold the gun up to your temple, OK?
那样你的两根视神经
Because that just basically just took out
就都完蛋了 然后
both of his optic nerves and then, you know,
还要再赔上这半边脸
half of his face.
他老婆后来不要他了 因为 你知道
And then his wife left him, because, you know.
-吓死人了 -是啊
- Yikes. - Right.
他可能确实是个编程天才
He may have been a genius programmer
但人体解剖他就不在行了
but not so much in human anatomy.
在做决策上也不怎么明智
Or decision making, for that matter.
现在他就得带着张烂脸
Now he's got to live with all that
还有为钱做的糟糕决定度过一生
and whatever terrible decision he made about the money.
如果我又要恐慌发作了该怎么办
Uh. And what do I do if I feel another panic attack coming on.
你有没有兴趣买♥♥一个装置
Would you be interested in a device
与你的智能手♥机♥相连
that links up to your smartphone
能时刻监控你的体征
and it keeps track of your vitals
它甚至能赶在发生之前探测到
and it tells you, even before it's happening,
你是要恐慌发作 还是心脏病发作
whether you're having a panic attack or an actual heart attack?
听起来不错
Yeah, that sounds great.
你会买♥♥的 对吧
You would, right?
很好 这是个好消息
OK, that's great news.
因为现在这个装置还处于试验阶段
Because it's still in prototype phase right now,
我和我的创业伙伴在找投资者
but my start-up partners and I are looking for investors.
比如说现在
Like today.
所以如果你接受了那一千万美元
So will you please let me know...
我把我的电♥话♥给你
I'm going to give you my number.
请你一定要通知我
If you do end up taking that 10 million dollars
因为我们可以创建一个更美好的未来
because we could really make the world a better place.
老天
Whoa! Oh, jeez!
理查德
Richard.
我叫莫妮卡 我为彼得·格里高利工作
Hi, Monica. I work with Peter Gregory.
我们在TED论♥坛♥会场外见过
We met outside the TED...
对 我记得你
Yeah, I remember you.
怎么 你怎么知道我在这
What... How'd you know I was here?
彼得·格里高利正在投资一家公♥司♥
Peter Gregory is investing in a company
能利用手♥机♥的定位系统来追踪人
that uses GPS in phones to track people.
好恐怖
That's creepy.
你根本不知道有多恐怖
You don't know the half of it.
国会也不知道
And neither does Congress.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
听着 我不想浪费你的时间
Look, I don't want to waste your time.
我准备接受盖文·贝尔森的钱了
I think I gotta take the money from Gavin Belson.
这样当我的眼球被自己打爆时
At least this way when I blow my eyeballs out
还能给我的家人留点钱
I'll have some money left for my family.
老天
Jesus.
抱歉 那个医生可真不怎么样
Sorry. That is a terrible doctor in there.
理查德 在你那个简陋的用户界面下
Richard, buried in that clunky UI of yours
是一个甩了我们工程师团队几条街的压缩算法
is a compression algorithm that blew our engineering team away.
你觉得互利准备用它来做什么
And what do you think Hooli is going to do with it?
不知道 这不关我的事
I don't know. That's their business.
这是你一手开♥发♥的
This is your baby.
你有没有意识到这么好的算法
Do you even realize the impact that a compression
会对世界产生多大的影响
this good could have on the world?
能瞬间下载文件到你的手♥机♥里
Getting any file on your mobile phone in an instant.
给自动驾驶车辆提供导航信息
Navigation data for self-driving cars,
在移♥动♥设备上传输医学影像
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表