剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
快看它的维斯曼评分
Look at that Weissman score.
2.89分
2.89.
你们俩干嘛呢
Hey, Where have you two been?
我们五分钟后就要跟多频路由器队开战了
We're playing the multi-channel router team in five minutes.
他到底是怎么做到的
OK, how the hell did he do this?
而且还是无损压缩
And the compression is totally lossless.
而且他竟然找出了
And he's somehow figured out
能够搜索压缩数据库的方法
a way to do a search on a compressed data space.
-牛逼 -没错
- Holy shit. - Yeah.
而且我觉得他还没意识到这东西的价值
And I don't think he even realizes what he has here.
他用它做了一个傻♥逼♥词曲作家应用
He's using it for some silly songwriter app.
这些家伙都这样 只想着面向消费者
All these guys are like that, they're all about consumer facing.
是啊 但如果能把这种程序
Right, but you take something like this,
打造成商务产品供企业使用呢
make it business facing and use it for enterprise?
应用范围简直无可限♥量♥
The applications could be endless.
我记得你是撒旦崇拜者
Hey, I thought you were a Satanist?
我是有少许有神论倾向的勒维撒旦教♥徒♥
I'm a LaVeyan Satanist with some theistic tendencies.
少许有神论倾向
Oh, some theistic tendencies.
那十字架有什么含意吗
Well then, what's with the cross?
这是倒十字架
It's an upside down cross.
这个角度看是正十字架
Not from here it isn't.
原来如此 你知道你该怎么做吗
Oh, I see, you know what you should do?
你应该在上面再纹个"此面朝上"
You should get another tattoo that says, "This side up" on it.
波斯语里面这个怎么说
How does this translate into Farsi?
我的母语不是波斯语
That's not the language I speak.
边疆航♥空♥很喜欢我的公♥司♥ 亚威亚托
Frontier Airlines just happened to like mine, Aviato.
所以我才能有今天的一切
And that's how I got to where I am.
那么 你有什么呢
So... what do you got?
就是这个
OK, here it is.
比特汤
Bit Soup.
[比特 二进制单位]
跟字母汤很像
It's like alphabet soup but
不过里面不是字母而是1和0
it's ones and zeros instead of the letters.
因为这是二进制
'Cause it's binary.
你懂的 二进制只有1和0
You know, binary is just ones and zeroes.
我知道二进制是什么
Yeah, I know what binary is.
老天 我十四岁写机器代码的时候
Jesus Christ! I memorized the hexadecimal times tables
就已经把十六进制乘法表背熟了
when I was 14 writing machine code!
考我9乘以F等于多少 是F15
OK. Ask me what nine times F is. It's fleventyfive.
[他编的 应该是87]
我不需要你来告诉我二进制是什么
I do not need you telling me what binary is,
就像我不需要
just like I don't need you
你满脑子就想着汤 还给它拍照
thinking about soup or taking pictures of it.
我要你们给我想应用程序 软件和网站
I need you thinking about apps, software, websites.
这里可是硅谷 不是
This is Silicon Valley, all right, not...
德克萨斯州的帕里斯
Paris, Texas.
那是金宝汤公♥司♥[美国著名汤品商]所在地
That's where Campbell's Soup is.
又是互利打来的
It's the Hooli number again.
肯定是那群码仔队
It's probably those brogrammers.
急着要来嘲讽我的网站
Can't wait to tell me how stupid my website is.
一群混♥蛋♥
Assholes.
我是理查德·亨德里克斯 我就是个傻♥逼♥
Hello, Richard Hendricks. I'm a total fucking retard.
你好 我是互利公♥司♥的贾里德·邓恩
Hi, this is Jared Dunn calling from Hooli.
我代表盖文·贝尔森先生打电♥话♥给你
I'm calling a behalf of Gavin Belson.
我没有...你好
I didn't... hi.
盖文先生对你的魔笛手应用十分感兴趣
Gavin is very excited about your Pied Piper application
你是否能到公♥司♥来
and we were wondering if you could come in
与我们当面谈谈
for a sit-down with us.
-你现在有空吗 -有
- Are you available now. - OK.
-当然 -好的 我们在这等你
- Sure. Yes. - OK, we'll be here.
再见
Good-bye.
我要去见盖文·贝尔森了
Uh, I have a meeting with Gavin Belson.
他喜欢魔笛手
He likes Pied Piper.
我拥有魔笛手百分之十的股份
I own 10 percent of Pied Piper.
你说它是个糟糕的想法
You said it was a shitty idea.
它曾经是个糟糕的想法
It was a shitty idea.
但我不确定它现在算什么
I'm not sure what it is now.
-什么时候开会 -现在
- What time's the meeting? - Right now.
我得去换件好点的上衣
I'm gonna need a better shirt.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
我还在这儿等什么呢 回见
What the fuck am I waiting for? See ya.
就像盖文经常说的
Well, it's like Gavin always says,
"改变需要代价"
"It takes change to make change."
好像到处都写满了这句话
Yeah, I think I've seen that written around.
盖文大概要迟到三十分钟
Gavin is running 30 minutes late
但他非常期待见你 理查德
but you should know he is very excited to see you, Richard.
他现在和他的精神导师在一起
He's with his spiritual advisor.
他不会跟导师待太久
He shouldn't be that much longer.
我是公♥司♥的副总裁
I'm a VP here
但我每月能见到他的时间也就十分钟左右
and I only get to see him about ten minutes a month.
但这十分钟就已让人受益无穷
But that 10 minutes is just incredible.
我听说理查德·亨德里克斯来了
I heard Richard Hendricks was here.
你以前见过盖文吗
Have you ever met Gavin before?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. - No?
我刚告诉过他 真是超凡体验
Oh, I told him, it's amazing.
那种感觉真是无以言表
That hardly begins to describe it.
这很奇怪
It's weird.
这些程序员 他们总是五人同行
They always travel in groups of five.
其中总有一个高高瘦瘦的白人
These programmers, there's always a tall skinny white guy,
一个瘦瘦小小的亚洲人
short skinny Asian guy,
一个扎马尾的胖子
fat guy with a ponytail,
一个留着大胡子的人
some guy with crazy facial hair
和一个东印度人
and then an East Indian guy.
就好像他们为了得到这种分组
It's like they trade guys
而特意换过人一样
until they all have the right group.
看来你已经深谙人性之道
You clearly have a great understanding of humanity.
然后盖文说 我不是在羞辱你
And Gavin said: I'm not humiliating you,
我是在点拨你
I'm elevating you.
盖文
Ah, Gavin.
我是理查德
This is Richard.
是彼得·格里高利打来的
It's Peter Gregory.
没有
Ah, no.
改变
需要代价
坚持就是胜利
失败
快点 大头
Come on, Big Head.
我来了 慢点...
Yeah, I'm coming. Slow...
走那么快干什么
Why are you going that fast?
因为我们要去见盖文·贝尔森 快点
Cause we've got a meeting with Gavin Belson. Pick up the pace.
-他要见的又不是我们 -快点
- We honestly don't. - Come on.
事实上我现在正在
I'm actually outside of
盖文·贝尔森办公室外 格里高利先生
Gavin Belson's office right now, Mr. Gregory.
他来了 我能过会儿再...
Uh, here he comes, so can I call you back in a second...
这位就是理查德·亨德里克斯吧
So, Richard Hendricks is here!
你在这儿呢 理查德
There you are, Richard.
非常抱歉让你等了这么久
So sorry these gentleman have kept you waiting.
-没关系 -事情是这样的
- That's fine. - So here's the thing.
我简直爱死你做的东西了
I love what you did.
-真的吗 -给他讲讲 贾里德
- Really? - Fill him in, Jared.
如你所知 互利大概是
Now, as you know, Hooli is seen as possibly
世界上最先进的公♥司♥
the most progressive company in the world.
一半归功于盖文对社会公平的恪守
Part of that is Gavin's commitment to social justice,
但另一半归功于他个人
but part of it is his personal commitment
对互利员工的不懈栽培
to the people that work at Hooli.
怀着同样的心情
In that spirit Gavin is
盖文打算给你大幅涨工资
prepared to give you a very substantial raise...
并提拔你到相应的职位
and a promotion to go with it.
我有百分之十的股份
I own 10 percent.
他是住在我的孵化器时创建的魔笛手
He created it while living in my incubator.
我是埃利希·巴♥赫♥曼 这位是大头
Erlich Bachman. This is Big Head.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what any of that means,
不过我出六十万美元买♥♥你的网站
but I'll give you six hundred thousand dollars for it.
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表