剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表
I'll see... you.
-一路平安 -好好玩
- Bike safe. - Yeah, enjoy it.
真好啊 各位 他都听见了
That was nice, guys. He heard everything.
那并不代表我们说错了
That doesn't make it not true.
我说 理查德 对魔笛手来说
I mean, come on, Richard. As far as Pied Piper is concerned,
他就和质量效应3的多结局一样毫无意义
he's as pointless as Mass Effect 3's multiple endings.
他对公♥司♥来说毫无用处 我们都知道这一点
I mean, he's a completely useless appendage and we all know it.
-你好 伙计 -忘了拿水壶了
- Oh, hey, man. - Forgot my water bottle.
我去拿一下水壶 然后
Just gonna grab it, and then
再走出去一遍
probably walk right back through one more time.
质量效应3 这话太重了
I mean, Mass Effect 3? Harsh.
我也没想让他听到 但这是事实
I didn't mean for him to hear it but it was true.
我们一直都在说他人有多好
I mean, we all called him a
但他一次都没听到过
great guy but he didn't overhear any of that.
已经12个小时了
It's been 12 hours.
老天 他还是不接电♥话♥
Goddamn. He's still not answering.
我有点担心他了
I'm actually kind of worried about him.
如果他真的走了 是说那种走了
You know, if he's gone, like, really truly gone,
某种程度上来说也算是解决你的问题了
in a way that kind of solves your problem.
我是说 如果他死了
I mean, like, if he's dead...
你的意思是大头有可能死了吗
Are you trying to say that Big Head might be dead?
这有什么帮助 这能帮得了什么
That doesn't help at all. How is that helping?
我只是说
I'm just saying that that's
这是一种可能而已
a possible thing that could've happened to him.
谁都有一死 至少这个情况下
It could happen to anybody. And in this case,
还有点好处
at least something good came out of it.
有什么好处
What's the good part?
你不用去跟他开口让他走人了
You don't have to have an awkward conversation.
你这么说很恐怖 我们是不是该去找找他
That's scary. Should we go look for him?
我和他们看法一样 贾里德就是不适合这里
I mean, I agree with these guys. Jared's just not working out.
-什么 -理查德
- What? - Um, Richard...
我不想太独断
I, uh, don't wanna be too assertive here
关于这份商业计划书我需要你的看法
but I could use your input on a few things for the business plan.
理奇 你尽力了 就给他打个电♥话♥
Richie, you tried your best. Just call him,
留条留言 说他被开掉了
leave a message, say he's out.
不 这么做太混♥蛋♥了
No, that's an asshole move.
是啊 忘了吗 你就需要做个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, remember? You need to be an asshole.
很抱歉我刚才说他可能死了之类的话
I feel bad about saying that thing about him being dead.
我其实不是那种人
That's not who I am.
-等等 这是什么 -这不可能
- Wait, what is that? - That's impossible.
乳报还没上线呢
Nip Alert isn't live yet.
也许他在做测试
Maybe he's demoing it for someone.
摩卡奇诺
"Mochacino."
摩卡奇诺7986
注册时间: 今天
上次提醒: 刚刚
提醒次数: 1次
城市: 加州 圣何塞
距离: 26.88公里
他居然骑车去了圣何塞
He rode his bike to San Jose?
贾里德 能不能借你的车用一下
Jared, can I borrow your car?
-当然 -我也有车
- Sure. - I have a car.
我的车怎么了
What... what's wrong with my car?
我要 我也不知道
I just have... I don't know.
好吧 记得要混♥蛋♥一点
All right, well, remember to be an asshole.
做个真正的流氓
A real asshole.
你好 我是理查德·亨德里克斯
Hi, I'm Richard Hendricks.
你去我家跳过舞
You did a dance... the dancing at my house.
有人来接你了
Your ride's here.
你好 伙计
Oh, hey, man.
蘑菇章
Mushroom stamp!
别啊 伙计 别
No, come on, dude, not...
我只是想靠电脑过活
I just wanted to work with computers and get paid for it.
我不想和我的室友
I didn't want end up fighting
争那几个百分点
with my roommates over percentage points.
你要放弃了吗
So you're just gonna give up?
放弃什么 这又不是我家
On what? This isn't home.
不管我多努力 这都不是我家
As much as I've tried, it's just not.
如果我当时没拿摩卡奇诺的名片
I mean, what would've I have
谁知道我会干出点什么呢
even done if I didn't have Mochacino's card?
我又能去哪儿 真是可悲
Where would I have gone? It's fucking pathetic.
摩卡奇诺看起来还挺喜欢你的
Well, Mochacino seemed to like you.
她让你进她家了
She let you into her apartment.
我拿自行车换的
I had to give her my bike.
她就和这破谷里其他人一样
She's just like everyone else in this goddamn valley.
只要不亏就行 操他大爷的 我不干了
Watching the bottom line. Fuck it, dude. I'm done here.
那乳报怎么办
What about Nip Alert?
摩卡奇诺靠露奶讨生活
Mochacino shows her tits for a living
但连她都不愿意用那玩意
and even she was uncomfortable using it.
她说这是性别歧视 她说得对 确实很变♥态♥
She said it was sexist. She's right. It's actually perverted.
我开♥发♥了个变♥态♥ 性别歧视 毫无用处的程序
I made a perverted, sexist, useless thing.
他们说的都没错 伙计
And, you know, everybody's right, man,
我在魔笛手毫无用处
there's nothing for me to do on Pied Piper.
再给我点时间 我们可以给你找个位置
I think over time, maybe we could redefine your role.
何必呢 伙计 除非
Come on, dude. Unless you can
你现在能说出我能为魔笛手做些什么
tell me right now what I can do for Pied Piper
而且是别人做不了的 不然我就走人了
that no one else can, I'm gone.
我就知道
Yeah.
我现在去互利收拾下我的东西
I'm going to go get the stuff out of my cube at Hooli
然后就离开这里
and then I'm getting the hell out of this town.
那就此别过了
So this is goodbye then?
我还是会回家的 伙计
I mean, I'll see you back at the house, man.
我还得打包东西
I gotta, like, pack and stuff.
当然
Totally.
我乘火车回去 需要思考下
I'm going to take the train I think, just... do some thinking...
好的 回见
OK, all right, see ya.
-火车站在这边 -我刚想跟你说
- The train is this way... I just... - Oh. I was gonna say.
大头
Big Head...
不管你有什么狗屁话要说
Whatever shit you're about to dump on my head,
闭嘴吧 我没那心情
you can save it, OK? I'm not in the mood.
伙计 我只是想告诉你
Dude, I just wanted to tell you
盖文·贝尔森要找你谈谈
that Gavin Belson wants to talk to you about something.
-好吧 操♥你♥大♥爷♥ -不 我是认真的
- Oh, OK. Fuck you. - No. Seriously.
盖文·贝尔森说他想找尼尔森·达头蒂谈谈
Gavin Belson said he wants to speak to Nelson Bighetti?
是啊 我刚才就说了
Yeah, that's what I just said.
走啊
Come on.
好吧
Ok.
我醒着 没睡着
I'm awake! I'm awake.
-什么 -不 我睡着了
- What? - No, no, I wasn't.
我刚才在打盹
I was sleeping.
很抱歉我睡着了还为此撒了谎
I'm sorry for sleeping and for lying about it.
为二者致歉 很不应该
For both. No good.
怎么回事 你把大头解雇了吗
What happened? Did you fire Big Head?
没有 还没 我也说不清 算是吧
Uh, no. Not yet. I don't know. Sort of.
那我到底应不应该把他算在资产表里
So do I include him in the cap table or not?
已经差不多准备好了
It's basically good to go.
不用 他已经被解雇了
Uh... no, he's out.
等等 我也不知道
Uh, wait... I don't know.
实际上我得先去睡会 好吗
Actually, I just need to close my eyes for a little bit. OK?
理查德 还剩四小时就要做报告了
Richard, it's t-minus four hours until presentation time.
你到底炒不炒大头
Are you gonna fire Big Head or not?
我不知道 我太累了
I don't know. Uh... I'm just very tired.
好吗 我得去喝口水
OK? I'm just gonna go get some water...
理查德 别他妈唧唧歪歪的
Richard, stop being a fucking pussy
得有点混♥蛋♥样
and start being an asshole.
好吧 你想让我混♥蛋♥一点
Fine! You want me to be an asshole,
那我就混♥蛋♥给你看
I'll be an asshole.
我要很混账地对你
I'll be an asshole to you and
你 你还有你
you and you and you
还有那个该死的彼得·格里高利
and Peter-fucking-Gregory!
满意了吗 去你们的 大头留下
OK? Fuck all of you. Big Head stays!
如果我想卖♥♥公♥司♥的话
You know, if I wanted to be a sell out
我早就那么干了
I'd have done that already.
我现在就能口袋里装着一千万
剧集 | 硅谷 | 导航列表