剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
no harm done. Correct?
-我能直说吗 -当然可以
- May I be blunt? - Of course.
根本没什么需要我组织的
There's nothing for me to organize here
因为这里什么都没有
as there's nothing here.
只有一间旧银行和几个老太太
Just an old bank with some dear old ladies.
她们都非常和蔼
They're very sweet ladies.
-现在的情况是真的... -一团乱麻
- The whole situation is really... - A fucking mess.
错综复杂
Complex.
长官 就是一团乱麻
Sir, it's a fucking mess.
才到柏林一天你已经跟上进度了
One day in Berlin and you're already catching on.
每天都向我汇报 麦克斯·麦克劳林
Daily reports to me, Max McLaughlin.
所见所闻 无论大小 都要汇报
Anything you hear or see, big or small, anything at all.
我好奇问一句 你为什么要接这份工作
So, just me being curious, why take this assignment?
我哥哥在战争快结束时在这里失踪了 长官
My brother went missing here at the end of the war, sir.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
国♥务♥院♥是怎么说的
What did the State Department tell you?
说他擅离职守 当了逃兵
He flipped out and went AWOL.
如果有什么我能帮忙
Well, if there's anything I can do...
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
-祝你好运 -谢谢 长官
- Good luck. - Thank you, sir.
把门关上
Close the door.
从这个楼梯上去...
Up these stairs...
就能得到正义 你想要吗
justice awaits. Do you want it?
但正义有代价
But it will come at a price.
拿着它... 或者离开
Take it or... walk away.
选择权在你手里
The choice is yours.
我不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
那好吧 跟我来
All right, then. Follow me.
苏联军事管理局
很显然德国警♥察♥部队的头头
Apparently, the head of the Berlin Police Forces
最近在他的人♥民♥中很受欢迎
has become very popular among his countrymen.
现在看来他和美国人的关系也变好了
And now it appears he's become friendly with the Americans.
帮我安排一次会面
Arrange for me to meet him.
今天晚上就行
Sometime this evening.
不能让受欢迎的德国人落到美国人手里
A popular German cannot be in the pocket of the Americans.
谋杀
Murder.
强♥奸♥
Rape.
谋杀
Murder.
看起来只有这两种案子会被上报
Seems like there's only two types of crime that get reported.
只有这两种案子值得上报
Only crimes worth reporting.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 分成两摞 一摞是强♥奸♥ 一摞是谋杀
Okay. Two piles. One for rape, one for murder.
今天事件的报告你抽空写完了吗
You have any time to finish that report on what happened today?
-谁画的速写 -他画的
- Who sketched these? - Him.
这画得相当不错啊 孩子
These are some pretty fucking great sketches, kid.
-你想当警♥察♥吗 -我就是警♥察♥
- So you want to be a cop, huh? - I am a cop.
贾德的父亲生前就是警♥察♥
Gad's father was a policeman.
他和家人都被送到奥斯维辛集中营了
Him and the rest of his family were deported to Auschwitz.
他们本来藏起来了 但是有人告密了
They were living underground, but someone informed.
-现在他住在这里 -你什么意思 他住在警局里
- Now he lives here. - What do you mean? In the station?
他睡在保险库 所以警局全天都有人值班
Sleeps in the vault, so the station is manned at all times.
-太美了 -这就是柏林
- That's beautiful. - That's Berlin.
麦克斯和莫里茨
-开玩笑吧 -没错 他们开门了
- Oh, you gotta be kidding me. - No, they're open.
不 我是说酒吧的名字 "麦克斯和莫里茨"
No, I mean the name, "Max and Moritz."
其实那是个德国的童话故事
Oh! That's a German cartoon, actually,
讲的喜欢搞恶作剧的两兄弟的故事...
about two brothers who played mischievous tricks on the people...
是啊 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
我母亲是德国人
My mother, she was German.
她在柏林郊外的一个农场长大
She was raised on a farm just outside of Berlin.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
她用其中一个家伙的名字给我起名
She named me after one of these guys.
这么说你还有个兄弟
I suppose you have a brother.
莫里茨
Moritz.
麦克斯和莫里茨
Max and Moritz.
麦克斯和莫里茨
德国的所有孩子都知道
There's not a child in Germany who doesn't know
麦克斯和莫里茨的七个恶作剧
about the seven evil tricks of Max and Moritz.
是啊 小时候妈妈读过这些故事给我们听
Yeah, our Mother used to read them us when we were little.
我被吓坏了 做噩梦
They freaked the hell out of me. Gave me nightmares.
但是莫里茨喜欢这些
But, Moritz, man, he loved them.
你为什么会讲这么多国语言
So how come you're so good at languages?
我在新克尔恩大学教符号♥学
I taught semiotics at the university in Neukölln.
那是什么
What's that?
是研究标记 符号♥和沟通的学科
It's the study of signs, symbols and communication.
大学就是
And a university is where
年轻人学着了解世界的地方
young people go to learn about the world.
-你真有趣 -我知道
- You're funny. - I know.
你成家了吗
You got family?
-我结婚了 -两杯啤酒
- I'm married. - Two beers.
-你呢 -我还没结婚
- You? - No, I'm not married.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Prost. - Cheers.
-你很渴吗 -是啊
- Thirsty? - Oh, yeah.
外国占领区 你很反感吗
So, the Occupation, you hate it?
当然 但真正的问题不是这个
Of course, but it's not the real problem.
外边压根没有工作机会
There's just no jobs,
人们都没什么东西可偷了
and people are running out of things to steal.
我现在都不觉得盗窃应该算犯罪
You know, I don't even consider it as criminal anymore.
那是求生
It's survival.
欺负弱者才是犯罪
What's criminal are the people taking advantage of the weak,
因为那样会伤害别人 留下伤疤
because it hurts and leaves scars.
-是啊 -给你 两份汤
- Yeah. - Here you go. Two soups.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好吧 -这个很好吃[德语]
- All right. - Nen Guten.
-你说什么 -美味
- What? - N'juten.
-"梅"味 -是美味
- Gnuden? Gnuden. - N Juten.
-吃顿饭还长知识了 -没错
- A meal well earned. - Yeah.
可惜这酒不怎么样
Even though the wine tastes awful.
撒加咖啡馆
卡尔·海莱因
Karl Heinlein.
别担心
Don't worry.
霍恩施豪森监狱
苏联占领区
亚历山大·伊佐莫夫
Alexander Izosimov.
你为什么带我来这 美国人不会允许的
Why did you bring me here? The Americans won't allow this.
你觉得莫斯科在意美国人怎么想吗
Do you believe Moscow cares what the Americans think?
你了解狗的
You know dogs,
它们靠嗅着对方的味道来了解彼此
they smell each other to figure each other out.
而你呢
You?
你从不发出臭味 卡尔·海莱因
You don't stink, Karl Heinlein.
没人能信任你
No one can trust you.
这是借口
That is an excuse.
这不是原因
That is not the reason.
那原因是什么
What is the reason?
你无法接受身边存在一位好德国人
You can't afford to have a good German around.
把我的靴子带给我妻子
Give my boots to my wife.
烧了他
Burn him.
贝尔宁斯基酒店
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你好 麦克斯先生 -富兰克林太太
- Well, hello there, Mr. Max. - Mrs. Franklin.
不和我们喝一杯就想溜走可不行
Don't think you can slip by us wretched without having a drink.
今天就算了 明天要早起
I can't. Early morning tomorrow.
谁说要睡觉了
Who said anything about going to bed?
超出用电配额了
Electricity ration.
这种事总发生在你最没想到的时候
Happens when you least expect it.
-要断电多久啊 -不好说
- How long does it last for? - It varies.
可能会持续几个小时吧
Could be hours.
那么 不喝酒吗
So... no drinks?
抱歉 我太累了
Sorry. I'm beat.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
人生苦短
Life's short.
搞定了
It is done.
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表