剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
早 麦克斯
Morning, Max.
怎么回事
Hey... what's going on?
你是那个招待
You're the waitress...
卡伦
Karin.
你好
Hello.
我叫艾尔丝
My name is Elsie,
-你已经认识贾德了 -他是谁
- and you already know Gad. - And who's he?
他是麦克斯
That's Max.
他是美国人
He's American.
加油 道奇 加油
Go, Dodgers, go!
道奇队的粉丝吗
A Dodgers fan? Wow.
我已经喜欢上你了
You have my heart now.
你会说英语
You speak English.
当然 这很有用
Of course. It's useful.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
卡桑德拉
Cassandra.
卡桑德拉
Cassandra.
这在希腊语里是"闪耀"的意思 你知道吗
Means "To shine" in Greek. Did you know that?
你家人呢
Where's your family?
请节哀
Sorry.
你知道旅馆里的那些女人是干什么的吗
Do you know what the women at the hotel do?
她们卖♥♥身赚钱
They fuck men for money.
没错
Yes, they do.
我们在找一个女人
We're looking for a woman,
或许你认识她
perhaps you know her.
她叫卡伦
Her name is Karin,
我们非常需要找到她
and we really need to find her,
因为她认识一个很邪恶的人
because she knows someone who is really bad.
他叫天使缔造者 你听说过他吗
His name is Engelmacher. Have you ever heard of him?
你从没在旅馆听女人们谈起他吗
So you never heard the women at the hotel talk about him?
一次也没有吗
Not once?
你是害怕如果你告诉我们 有人会伤害你吗
Are you afraid someone's going to hurt you if you talk to us?
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我刀枪不入
I'm bulletproof.
巧克力
你告诉我们关于卡伦的事
You tell us what you know about Karin,
这里所有巧克力都归你
and all this chocolate is yours.
我可以...告诉你他住在哪
I can... tell you where he lives.
已进入英占区
我有一次见到玛丽安进那里
That's where I once saw Marianne go.
好 这是我们的英国后援
Okay. Here's our British backup.
我不希望他们接手
I don't want them to take this.
他们根本不在乎 但我们需要他们
They don't give a shit, but we need them,
因为我不想再次
'cuz I don't wanna walk into
赤手空拳卷入枪战了
another goddamn anti-aircraft gunfight again.
贾德 留在她身边
Gad, stay with her.
照顾好她 你和我 和英兵谈谈
Take care of her. You and me, let's talk to these Tommies.
干得好
Good job.
先生们 我是麦克斯·麦克劳林 谁是负责人
Gentlemen, Max McLaughlin. Who's in charge?
-是我 -好的 谢谢支援
- That'd be me. - Alright. Thanks for coming.
就在这里
It's right there.
开门 英国♥军♥队
Open up! This is the British army!
如果你们能听见 开门
If you can hear us, open the door!
打开吧
Open it.
妇产科医生的椅子
A gynecologist's chair.
他帮助女人堕胎
He helps women.
全是空的
It's all empty.
有人清理了这个地方
Someone cleaned the place.
你们没事了 这地方没人
You're all good. The entire flat is secure.
抱歉浪费了你们的时间
Sorry for wasting your time.
-谢谢前来 -不客气
- Thanks for coming. - No problem.
太丢人了
This is fucking embarrassing.
我们应该让你的人进来
We should get your people in here.
寻找指纹
Search for prints.
我们错过了他
We missed him.
见鬼
Shit!
那是什么声音
What was that?
你去开门
You get the door.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
是邮递员
It's the mailman.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
怎么了
What?
这就我喜欢这里的原因
That's what I love about this town.
你可以炸毁它 占领它
You can bomb it, occupy it,
划分成不同占区 但信件依然能送到
divide it into sectors, but the mail gets delivered.
赫尔曼·格拉多先生收
"赫尔曼·格拉多医生"
"Dr. Hermann Gladow."
-我们知道名字了 -没错
- We have a name now. - We do.
求你了 我有两个女儿
Please, I have two daughters.
-我是她们的全部了 -这是个祝福
- I'm all they have. - This is a blessing.
每次我看到一个小女孩
Every time I see a little girl,
就看到一整个家庭
I see an entire family.
我猜你知道我是谁吧
I assume you know who I am?
你认为我是个罪犯
And you consider me a criminal.
不
No.
但我帮助别人
But I help people.
多数是女性
Mostly women.
不要
No.
小心
Careful.
她们在没人在乎时来找我
They come to me when no one else cares.
如果帮助她们违法
And, if it is against the law to help them,
那我就违法
then I'll break the law.
你们女人不需要这场战争
You women did not need this war
但男人却强加于你们 最后还输了
which men forced upon you and then lost.
但我说
But I say
未来属于你们
the future belongs to you,
属于女人
the women.
不再是"孩子 厨房♥ 教堂"
No more "Children, Kitchen, Church"
像第三帝国[纳粹]时期那样
like in The Third Reich.
所以我要帮你们
That's why I'm helping you,
让这座城市变得更好
so this city becomes a better place.
你愿意帮我吗
And will you help me?
好
Yes.
我会帮你回到你女儿的身边
I'll help you get back to your daughters.
但你希望我做什么
But what do you want me to do?
告诉我一切
Just tell me everything.
好 就是他
Okay. This is our guy,
赫尔曼·格拉多医生
Dr. Hermann Gladow,
妇产科医生
gynecologist.
传下去
Pass it around.
我和夏洛特伯格的
After talking to the director of
医学注册中心主任谈过了
the medical register over in Charlottenburg,
赫尔曼·格拉多现年51岁
I've learned that Hermann Gladow is 51 years of age,
老家是斯图加特
and that he's originally from Stuttgart.
我们就快抓到他了
All right. We're almost there.
干得漂亮 各位 要着重表扬贾德
Good job, everyone. Gold star to Gad over there.
明天 我们整理完
And tomorrow, after we finish compiling
格拉多的所有资料后
everything we have on Gladow,
就把这个消息告诉其他分局
we'll share this information with all the precincts,
包括法占区和英占区
including the ones in the French and the British Sector.
那苏联占区呢
And the Russian sector?
去他妈的苏联人 他们只需要知道必要的事
Fuck the Russians. They're on a need-to-know.
还有 我希望继续
Also, I want to continue
审问老巴伐利亚旅馆的姑娘们
interrogations of the girls from Alt-Bayern.
好了
All right,
回去工作吧
back to work.
请记住
And please remember,
明早九点整来局里
be here at nine sharp tomorrow
最后整理一次资料
to go through everything one last time.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just...
我们有个不错的团队
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表