剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
贝尔宁斯基酒店
-早上好 麦克劳林先生 -早
- Good morning, Mr. McLaughlin. - Good morning.
我有个奇怪的问题 你看这个
A bit of a weird question here, but look at this.
T-42或者T-4-2 你知道是什么意思吗
T-42 or T-4-2. Does that mean anything to you?
可能是城市区域或街道的缩写
It could be an abbreviation for a city block, or a street name.
这指的是塔戈尔湖
This refers to Lake Tegel.
就在柏林北边
It's just north of Berlin.
我家人在塔戈尔湖有艘船 T-26
My family have a boat over in Tegel, T-26.
T指塔戈尔
T for Tegel...
-26指船的停靠位 -没错
- Twenty-six for the spot. - Yeah.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
前台
见鬼
Fuck.
很高兴见到你 弟弟
It's good to see you, little brother.
莫里茨
Moritz.
我就知道你能找到我
I knew you'd find me.
暗影游戏
第一季第六集
战败者
莫比特医院
英国占领区
老巴伐利亚
别找了
Don't bother.
今天没有妓♥女♥ 我们关门了
No whores today. We're closed.
我是警♥察♥
I am a cop.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
你做警♥察♥还太年轻了
You're too young for a cop.
你也太过年轻 不该在妓院工作
And you're too young to work in a whorehouse.
你能回答我的几个问题吗
Can you answer a few questions for me?
你有吃的吗
Do you have any food?
可能有
I might.
那你问吧
Come on, then.
你是个比自己想象更优秀的警♥察♥ 麦克斯
You know, you are a much better cop than you think, Max.
别再发疯了 莫里茨
Stop this crazy shit, Moritz.
我们回家吧
Let's just go home.
你的妻子和儿子还在等你
Your wife and son are waiting for you.
吉米
Jimmy.
他需要你
He needs you.
我不能回去
I can't.
我们本该死在厨房♥里
You know, we should have died in that kitchen
二十多年前 弟弟
over 20 years ago, little brother,
但是
but...
我们被赦免了
we were spared.
为了某个原因
Spared for something.
莫里茨
Moritz.
我知道达豪集中营了
I know about Dachau.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
我知道你看见了什么
I know what you saw.
没关系
It's okay.
-我理解 -不 你不理解
- I understand. - No, you don't.
-我理解 莫里茨 -不 你不
- I do, Moritz. - No, you don't!
你不理解 因为你理解不了
No, you don't, because you can't.
你知道我离开达豪集中营前干了什么吗
You know what I did before I left Dachau?
我躺在了万人坑里
I lied down in one of the mass graves.
我不知道为什么 我
I don't know why, I--
我就觉得自己必须如此 麦克斯
I just felt like I had to, Max.
我躺在那边
I... I was lying there amongst...
身边都是被杀之人的尸骨 皮肤
the bones and the skin and the eyes of...
还有眼睛狰狞 然后
the murdered, and...
那里有个男孩
there was this boy.
和吉米一样
He was just like Jimmy.
差不多年龄
About the same age.
然后我望向天空
And I looked up at the sky,
就在那时
and just then...
黎明破晓
dawn broke.
他们对我说话了 麦克斯
They spoke to me, Max.
他们对我说话了
They spoke to me.
这不是你
This is not you.
这不是你
This is not you.
我了解你
I know you.
莫里茨
Moritz
这不是你
and this isn't it.
这不是你
This isn't you.
你要帮我向他们复仇吗
You gonna help me avenge them?
-不 我不帮你 -来吧
- No. I'm not helping... - Come on,
你已经帮了 你清理了所有
of course, you already are. You cleaned up every trace
-能上庭用的证据 -妈的 不 这样不对
- in a court of law. - Fuck, no. This is wrong!
不 你不能这么做 麦克斯
Don't. You're not supposed to do that, Max.
-这个混♥蛋♥应该被审判 -他该去死
- This bastard deserves a trial! - He deserves to die
-就像其他人一样 -成为我们故事的一部分
- Just like everyone else! - to be part of our story,
《麦克斯和莫里茨》
Max and Moritz!
-不 -这都是我们干的
- No! - We did this shit!
-不 不是的 -把水关了 把水关了
- No! Fuck that! - Turn off water! Turn off the water!
你不能这么做 麦克斯
You're not supposed to do that, Max!
你不能这么做
You're not supposed to do that!
别再耍花招了
No more tricks.
唯一...
The only...
刚才你还燃起了一丝希望 对吧 纳粹小子
Had your hopes up there for a minute, didn't you, Nazi boy?
听好了 老巴伐利亚的姑娘们
Listen up, Alt-Bayern girls.
你们越快回答我们的问题
The faster you answer our questions,
就能越快离开这里 好吗
the faster you'll get out of here, okay?
-利奥波德 -艾尔丝
- Leopold! - Elsie!
我和其他两人找到了出去的途径
Me and two others we've found a way out.
越狱
Escape.
只剩下一件事需要搞清楚
There's one thing left to figure out.
我很快就能回到你身边
I'll be home to you soon.
-什么时候 -周六
- When? - Saturday.
你不能这么做 太危险了
You can't do this. It's too risky.
我今早又去了旅馆 以防落下了什么
I went by the hotel this morning in case we missed anything.
下午好 同志
Good afternoon, Comrade.
楚德
Trude,
你能带这小姑娘先去喝水吗 然后我们再谈
could you take this little lady and get her water before we talk?
我很乐意
With pleasure.
没人告诉你这顶帽子不该在这个占区戴吗
Didn't anyone tell you you're in the wrong sector with that hat?
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you!
-怎么回事 -你听到了吗
- What the hell? - You hear that?
我们得做点什么
We gotta do something.
-他只是醉了 -他把枪拿出来了
- He's just fucking drunk. - He pulled his fucking gun.
什么
What?
你看
Here.
该死
Shit.
现在你在乎了 是吗
Now you fucking care? Yeah!
去你的
Fuck you!
-妈妈 -麦克斯
- Mom! - Max!
妈妈
Mom!
你这个贱逼
You little fucking cunt!
别开枪打他
Don't shoot him!
你还好吗 弟弟
Are you okay, little brother?
你得帮我掩盖这事 麦克斯
You gotta help me cover this up, Max.
你得帮我 好吗
I need you to do that for me, okay?
记得这个吗
Remember this?
《麦克斯和莫里茨》
妈妈以前都给我们听 让我们能听懂德语
Mom used to read it to us so we could keep her language.
对
Yeah.
妈妈去世了
Mom's gone,
但这本书还在
but this book's still here.
把你的手放在上面
Put your hand on it.
《麦克斯和莫里茨》
我发誓我们将永远是彼此坚实的后盾
I swear we'll always have each other's back.
"我发誓我们将永远是彼此坚实的后盾"
"I swear we'll always have each other's back."
麦克斯和莫里茨
男孩们的七个恶作剧
有人要咖啡吗
Anyone need a coffee?
楚德 你能带点雀巢咖啡吗
Trude, can you bring back some Nescafe?
只有真正的警♥察♥能喝雀巢
Only real cops get Nescafe!
去你的
Screw you, too.
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表