剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
我为你 你为我
[歌♥曲《鸳鸯茶》中的歌♥词]
"9201颗纽扣
"9201 buttons.
在奥托·奥伯兰德在立陶宛的一次的行动中
During one of Otto Oberlander's actions in Lithuania,
他们仅一天就杀了这么多人
this is how many lives his group ended in one single day.
白扣子代表小孩"
White buttons are children."
奥托是下一个
奥托是下一个
你好 这些太软了
Excuse me, these are very soft.
看 这是我的投掷炸♥弹♥证书
Look, here's my bombing certificate.
看 你该给我便宜点的
Look. You should give me a better price.
斯潘道
英国占领区
奥伯兰德先生
Mr. Oberlander?
我就知道是您
I knew it was you.
我在洪堡大学上过您的课 古典哲学
I took one of your courses at Humboldt. Classical philosophy.
我是莫里茨·麦克劳林
I'm Moritz McLaughlin.
我的课是用德语上的
My classes were in German.
我母亲是德国人
My mother was German.
所以她才在33年带我们搬来这里
That's actually why she moved us here back in '33.
我总是说英语
I always speak English
因为我觉得那会让我听起来聪明些
because I just think it makes me sound smarter.
我刚看到您 然后 奥伯兰德先生
And you know I saw you here and I, Mr. Oberlander?
奥伯兰德先生
Mr. Oberlander?
如果我做了什么
If I did anything...
我不认识你 走开
I don't know you. Go away!
你会后悔没去纽伦堡的 奥托·奥伯兰德
You're going to regret not going to Nüremberg, Otto Oberlander.
暗影游戏
第一季第五集
战败者
贝尔宁斯基酒店
子弹离你脊椎只有几毫米
The bullet was millimetres from your spine.
如果你在这样死里逃生
If you keep cheating death like this,
他会给你个悲惨的下场
he'll give you a bad end.
我觉得死神先生那已经人满为患
I think Mr. Death is full
疲惫不堪 懒得来管我了
and tired and too lazy to come get me.
确实
Yes, that's true.
他最近很忙
He's been busy recently.
如果不是卡伦 我就回不来了
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Karin.
我看得出你喜欢她
I can see you like her.
你听说过库达姆大街上新开的店吗
Did you hear about that new store on Ku'damm?
我想那是为美国♥军♥官们的妻子开的
I suppose it's for the wives of American officers,
但也没说不让柏林人进
but there are no signs denying Berliners access.
有时候什么也比不上一条新裙子
Sometimes there's nothing like a new dress.
我来开
I'll get it!
你就别麻烦了
Don't put yourselves out.
早上好
Good morning.
麦克斯先生
Mr. Max.
关于昨天的事
About yesterday...
艾尔丝·加滕 克莱尔·富兰克林
Elsie Garten, Claire Franklin.
早上好 我猜你们是来见汤姆的
Good morning. I gather you're here to see Tom.
-请进 -谢谢
- Please. - Thank you.
早啊
Morning.
汤姆 亲爱的 你有客人来了
Tom, darling, you have guests.
-麦克斯 -汤姆 这是艾尔丝·加滕
- Max. - Tom, this is Elsie Garten,
分局的负责人 我想着你们该见见
head of the precinct. I figured you should meet...
我们已经见过了 你好吗 失陪一下
We already met. How are you? Excuse us.
加滕太太对吗 来这边
Mrs Garten, was it? Come on through.
-请坐 -多谢
- Please take a seat. - Thanks.
所以你也是警♥察♥吗
So you're also with the police?
-那一定很可怕吧 -我不介意
- That must be dreadful. - I don't mind.
你不介意吗
You don't mind?
这或许不是我对自己人生的计划
Well, it's maybe not what I planned to do with my life,
但我想我也能尽一份力
but I think I can contribute.
而且薪水也不错
And the pay is decent.
那你本来的计划是什么 我能问问吗
And what did you plan to do, if I may ask?
我教语言和符号♥学
I taught languages and semiotics.
所以你懂拉丁文
Ah, so you know Latin.
-懂一些 -我爱拉丁文
- Some. - I love Latin.
请说些什么
Please say something.
时变吾变
Tempora mutantur, nos et mutantur in illis.
时代改变 我们也随之改变
Times change, and we change with them.
对我们而言可悲
Sad for us,
但对你们来说却是必需
but a necessity for you.
我很遗憾如果你心怀恨意
I'm sorry for you if you feel hate.
我能理解 但那种情感侵蚀人心
I can understand, but it's a very consuming feeling.
不是所有德国人都是纳粹
Not every German was with the Party.
很高兴见到你 加滕太太
Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Garten.
-还有谁知道这事 -只有我们俩
- Who else knows about this? - Only the people in this room.
我和你不是很熟 麦克劳林
I don't really know you McLaughlin,
但这件事上我真的需要你的帮助
but I'm really gonna need your help on this.
记得我之前说的乔治的债吗
Remember I mentioned George's debts.
显然他完全陷进去了
Apparently he's in over his head,
现在外面传言满天飞
and now there are all these rumours
说纳粹抢来的艺术品正在秘密交易
about art looted by the Nazis being traded around.
我原以为他可能在卖♥♥失窃的艺术品来还赌债
I thought he might be selling stolen art to pay off a gambling debt,
但情况比那更糟
but it's worse.
我的线人告诉我乔治在帮苏联人
My source tells me that George is smuggling the art
把艺术品走私出国
out of the country for the Russians.
我见他时
When I met him,
他看上去也不怎么喜欢苏联人啊
he didn't seem like he has too much love for the Russians either.
金钱使人变质 而苏联人冷酷无情
Money is a terrible master, and the Russians are ruthless.
每场牌局都有愚人
Around every poker table is a fool.
如果你不知道是谁 那就是你
If you don't know who, it's you.
而这局是我 如果华盛顿方面发现了
This round it's me, and if Washington finds out
我就完了
I'm fucked.
麦克斯 我现在能信任的只有你了
Max, you're the only person I trust right now.
我需要搞清楚乔治到底有什么目的
I need to find out what George is up to.
我需要你在他住处找到铁证
I need you to find hard evidence in his house.
什么时候
When?
这周六我们会办个鸡尾酒会
We're having a cocktail this Saturday.
乔治和吉娜都会来
Both George and Gina are coming.
就是那时
That's when.
女士们 我来了
Lady, come!
莫比特
英国占领区
找到你了
Gotcha!
女士们 我来了
Lady, come!
抓住你了
Gotcha.
我弄了点巧克力...
I got some chocolate...
我觉得我看见她了 她在里面
I think I saw her. She's inside.
-女招待 -对 她昨晚来的
- The waitress? - Yes. She arrived last night.
-你为什么不叫人 -我不能走 可能会跟丢她
- Why didn't you tell anyone? - I couldn't leave. I would lose her.
阿斯特丽德呢 你可以派她去啊
Where's Astrid? You could have sent her.
她走了 她妈妈病了
She had to go. Her mother is sick.
-你看到天使缔造者了吗 -没有 只有她
- Did you see the Angel Maker? - No, just her.
好 我回去叫麦克斯和艾尔丝
Alright. I'll head back to get Max and Elsie.
你留在这 但如果她离开了 你跟着她
You stay here. But if she leaves, you follow her.
天啊
Oh God.
老巴伐利亚旅馆
你为什么睡在这
Why do you sleep here?
我没别的地方可去
I had nowhere else to go.
你外面的朋友们想进来吗
Do your friends outside want to come in?
-什么朋友 -在外面的人啊
- What friends? - The people outside.
他们说你呢 所以我猜你们是朋友
They talked about you, so I figured you were friends.
那是瑞典施汤厨房♥ 他们在那好多天了
That's the Swedish soup kitchen. They've been there for days.
不是 在废墟上 一个小伙子和一个女人
No. In the ruins. A young man and a woman.
他们还说起天使缔造者
They also talked about the Angel Maker.
-我没看见他们 -他们就在那
- I don't see them. - They're there.
我们找到她了 女招待在老巴伐利亚旅馆
We got her! The waitress is at Alt-Bayern!
麦克斯和艾尔丝呢
Where are Max and Elsie?
等我长大了我不想做妓♥女♥
I don't want to be a hooker when I grow up.
我宁愿做个兽医
I'd rather be a veterinarian.
过来
Come here.
别...
Don't...
别松开
Don't let go.
我能听见你的心跳
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表