剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
8月6日
August sixth.
真不敢相信都已经是8月6日了
I can't believe it's August 6th already.
我有一个多月没有写给你了
I haven't written you in over a month,
我现在尽可能快地写
so I'm writing this as quickly as I can
免得我会因为知道这有多荒唐
for fear that I'm going to stop,
而停下来
knowing how ridiculous it is.
我都不知道你是否还活着
I don't even know if you're alive,
更不要说你活着的话我该往哪儿寄这些信了
let alone where I would send all these letters if you were.
但你不在了 我没有人谈心
But with you gone, I have no one to talk to.
我知道和我每天遇到的人相比
I know my problems are so insignificant
我的问题太微不足道了
compared to the people I meet every day.
然而 我无法停止想着我会再次听到你的声音
And yet, I can't stop thinking I'll hear your voice again,
我的爱
my love.
告诉你 我倒不是
You know, 'cause I'm not
想说纳粹主义是个很棒的主意
trying to say I think Nazism is a swell idea,
但它会让你这样的小人物感觉自己很重要
but if it gets little people like you to feel important,
所以呢 我猜它应该是挺厉害的
well then, I guess it's gotta be pretty powerful, huh?
毕竟 谁不想成为优良主宰种族的一份子呢
I mean, who... who doesn't want to be part of the master race?
我说得对吗 但你们无法让我理解的地方是
Am I right? But here's where you lose me, okay?
就是当那些想法 它们开始屠♥杀♥无辜百姓时
It's when those ideas, they start killing innocent people,
而你们仍然参与其中
and you're all still fucking onboard.
你想要怎样 小子
What do you want, boy?
波塔
Bertha,
你在拉文斯布吕克集中营做看守
you worked as a guard at Ravensbrück,
而供科学家
and the Polish rabbits
做实验的波兰兔子
that the scientists conducted experiments on,
既不毛茸茸也不可爱 对吧
they were not furry and cute, were they?
对 它们更像是人类
No, they were rather human.
波兰妇女 年龄从17到42岁
Polish women, ranging in ages of 17 to 42.
你熟悉战争术语"三光政策"吗 波塔
Are you familiar with the war term, "The Three Alls", Bertha? Hm?
"杀光"
"Kill all."
有 "抢光"
There's, uh, "Loot all."
还有 "烧光"
And there's, "Burn all."
别担心 我们还早着呢
Don't worry. We have so far to go.
暗影游戏
第一季第三集
战败者
早安女士 您来英占区有何贵干
Morning, ma'am. What's your business in the British Sector?
警方公务
Police business.
去哪儿
Where?
威尔默斯多夫一个叫克劳斯-毛斯的酒吧
At a bar called Klaus Maus in Wilmersdorf.
克劳斯-毛斯 我去过那儿
Klaus Maus. You know, I've been there.
别喝拉格啤酒 他们掺了水
Don't drink the lager. They water it down.
-谢谢 -祝您日安
- Thanks. - Have a lovely day.
我觉得他喜欢你
I think he liked you.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
克劳斯-毛斯
你好 你们是美国人 对吗
Hello. You're American, right?
-是的 女士 -我们是德国警♥察♥
- Yes, Ma'am. - We're German police,
如果可以的话 我们有些问题想问问
and we'd like to ask some questions if that would be alright.
尽管问吧 小姐
Ask away, Fraulein,
二等兵卡拉格和德卢卡上周被杀了
Private Gallagher and Deluca were murdered last week,
而这里是他们最喜欢光顾的地方之一
and this was one of their favourite places.
你们认识他俩吗
Did you know any of them?
卡伦
Karin?
卡伦 6号♥和7号♥桌需要...
Karin! Table 6 and 7 need...
我想和你的女招待谈谈 她在吗
I'd like to talk to your waitress. Is she here?
在 卡伦在厨房♥
Yes. Karin is in the kitchen.
-可以吗 -当然
- May I? - Yes, of course.
卡伦
Karin?
我叫艾尔丝·加滕 我是警♥察♥
I'm Elsie Garten. I'm a police officer.
我能问你些问题吗
Can I ask you some questions?
当然可以
Yes. Sure.
但我得把垃圾扔出去
But I need to carry out the trash.
好吧
Alright.
"天使缔造者" 他是核心人物
"Angel Maker." That would be the kingpin?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
据说他在我们占领区很活跃吗
He's supposedly active here in our sector?
看起来他在每个占领区都有行动 主要是卖♥♥淫
Seems like he works all sectors, with a focus on prostitution,
很可能还有敲诈和绑♥架♥
probably extortion and kidnapping as well.
我们抓住这家伙 所有人就都开心了
We get this guy, everyone's happy,
甚至包括苏联人
even the Russians.
他们从来都不开心 他们无法享乐
They're never happy. They're incapable of good times.
4天前 两名美国士兵被杀了
Four days ago, two American soldiers were murdered.
我还以为那么重大的案子会让你很忙呢
I thought the case of that magnitude would keep you busy.
你为什么反过来要抓这个天使缔造者
Why are you chasing this Angel Man instead?
他直接或者间接地与这些谋杀有关
Directly or indirectly, he's responsible for these murders.
证据 目击证人
Proof? Witnesses?
都在那呢
It's all in there.
但麦克斯 这个单子...
But Max, this list...
没法用桌子腿对付组织犯罪啊 长官 无意冒犯
You can't fight organised crime with table legs, sir. No offence.
也许很有可能是这样
That's possibly and probably so,
但你没法得到根本没有的东西啊
but you can't get what there is not any of.
那能有什么我就拿什么好了
Then I'll take whatever I can get.
-还有件事 -再也不打桥牌了 长官
- Oh, one more thing. - No more fucking bridge, sir.
别担心
Don't worry.
你还记得在俱乐部认识的那个飞行员吧
You do remember that pilot you met at the club?
乔治·米勒
George Miller?
-当然 -知道内情的人
- Yeah, sure. - Well, people in the know
近来在问一些非常奇怪的问题
have been asking some very odd questions lately.
我想让他知道我在盯着他
I want him to know I'm watching him.
战前我就认识他
I knew him before the war.
有点好赌
Bit of a gambler.
我希望你把这封信交给他
I'd like you to hand this letter to him.
替我问声好
Say hi from me.
他驻扎在坦佩尔霍夫
He's stationed over at Tempelhof.
-坦佩尔霍夫机场 -对
- Tempelhof Airport? - Yes.
-拿来吧 -太好了
- Give it here. - Swell.
那单子上的东西我尽量给你找
I'll get you everything I can off that list.
太好了
Swell.
来了
Coming.
来了
Coming.
你就消失了
You just disappeared.
我想起来我得喂猫
I realised I had to feed my cat.
太抱歉了
So sorry.
进来吧
Come in.
是什么事啊
What's this about?
也许我们能坐下谈
Maybe we can sit down?
当然
Yes, sure.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
你一个人住这吗
Do you live here by yourself?
这条街不错
Nice street.
谢谢 这条街完好无损
Thanks. It's intact.
你房♥间很暗啊
You keep it dark in here.
是啊 我就
Yes, I am...
是的
Yes.
卡伦 你在克劳斯-毛斯酒吧工作多久了
How long have you worked at Klaus Maus, Karin?
记不清了 大概四年吧
I don't know, four years maybe?
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
没有啊 怎么了
No. Why?
因为你说你独居
Since you live alone,
我猜想这青霉素是你的
I assume the penicillin here belongs to you.
那个呀
Oh, that.
几周前我感染了肺炎
I had pneumonia a few weeks ago.
-肺炎 -对
- Pneumonia? - Yes.
这么热的天
In this heat?
近来青霉素可没那么容易弄到
Penicillin is a hard thing to come by these days.
那是
That's...
在酒吧工作的一大好处
...the plus of working in a pub.
那些外国士兵都能拿到好东西
All these foreign soldiers with their benefits.
我没听说过他们会免费给人昂贵药物
I didn't know they handed out expensive medicine for free.
还不求回报
Without demanding anything in return, that is.
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表