剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
Thank you.
别跑 警♥察♥ 别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Police! Stop! Police!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这里是里特街246号♥吗
Ritterstrasse 246?
-是警局吗 -你要报案吗
- The police station? - Would you like to report a crime?
不是 我叫麦克斯·麦克劳林
No, my name's Max McLaughlin.
-我是美国来的警官 -你当然是 真抱歉
- I'm a police officer from the US. - Of course! I'm so sorry.
艾尔丝·加滕 我是这个分局的警监
Elsie Garten. I'm the superintendent of this precinct.
-你是警监 -没错
- You're the superintendent? - Yes.
你们警局在哪
So, um, where's your station?
柏林劳动银行
-就在这 -这就是你们警局吗 这是银行啊
- Right here. - That's your station? It's a bank.
不再是了
Well, not anymore.
我们之前是在艾森那彻街那边
We used to be over at Eisenacherstrasse,
但上周那失火了 所以我们不得不搬走
but there was a fire last week, so we had to move.
我猜那是前台 但
So I'm guessing that's the reception, but...
对
Yeah.
-你们没电♥话♥吗 -没有
- You got no phones? - No.
但我们可以用隔壁街区消防局的
But there's one in the fire station in the next block that we can use.
-你们在哪审问犯人 -在保险库里
- Where do you hold interrogations? - In the vault.
保险库 当然了
The vault, of course.
这是什么
What's this?
椅子腿和桌腿 我们不持枪
The Stuhlbeine and table legs. We don't carry guns.
你知道在纽约
You know back in New York,
他们说现在柏林是世界犯罪之都
they say Berlin is the crime capital of the world right now.
但警♥察♥都不带枪
But cops don't carry guns?
-德国人不许持枪 -有道理
- Germans are not allowed to. - Makes sense.
-其他人呢 -在楼下 那里凉快得多
- Where is everyone? - Downstairs. Much cooler down there.
欢迎入队
Welcome to the squad.
这些人当警♥察♥多久了
How long have these people been cops?
没多久
Not long.
大家听好了
Listen up, guys.
这位就是我之前跟你们说的美国警官
This is the police officer from the states I've told you about.
你要说几句吗
Do you want to say a few words?
-大家好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
你好
Hello.
-你多大了 -十六
- How old are you? - 16.
十六
16.
我叫麦克斯·麦克劳林
My name's Max McLaughlin.
我是纽约布鲁克林的一名警探
I work as a detective in part of New York City they call Brooklyn.
我是来帮忙以纽约警局的标准
I'm here to help set up and organize this police station
来组建这个警局
after NYPD standards.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
有什么疑问吗
Are there any questions...
-他们在屠♥杀♥所有人 -谁在屠♥杀♥所有人
- They're killing everyone! - Who's killing everyone?
苏联人 他们在屠♥杀♥所有人
The Russians! They're killing everyone!
-在哪 为什么 -我不知道 在蒙塔格街那边
- Where? Why? - I don't know! By the Montagstrasse!
什么情况
What the hell is going on?
冷静
Calm.
楚德 贾德 你们三个跟我走
Trude, Gad, you three come with me.
-苏联人 -苏联人 士兵吗
- Russians. - Russians? Soldiers?
对 快快快
Yes. Go, go, go!
就是这里
Right here.
不许动
Don't move!
妈的 他们居然对女人和孩子开枪吗
Fuck! They're shooting women and kids?
我说了 不许动
I said don't move!
他们在美国占区干什么
What are they doing in the US Sector?
这是从南边过来的一条近路
It's a shortcut coming in from the south.
不许动 退后
Don't move! Back off!
从这里滚出去
Get out of here!
不许动
Stay!
-她被打中了 -该死
- She's hit. - Fuck.
警♥察♥
Police!
放下你的武器
Put down your weapon.
站住 不许动
Stay! Stay!
-他们只会说俄语 -你们现在在美国占区
- They only speak Russian. - You're in the US Sector.
战争结束了 放下你们的武器
The war is over. Put down your weapon.
你们现在在美国占区 战争结束了
You are in the American Sector, the war is over.
-请放下你们的武器 -闭嘴 不许动
- Please put down your weapons. - Stop! Don't move!
我会收好我的枪 好吗
I'm gonna put my gun away. Okay?
然后我会取出我的证件 我们谈谈 好吗
Then I'm gonna grab my ID and we're going to talk, okay?
他要把他的证件给你 然后他想跟你谈谈
He will throw you his ID then he wants to talk to you.
冷静 冷静 这是他的证件
Stay calm. Stay calm. Identification.
站住 混♥蛋♥
Stay, bastard!
我要打爆你的头
I will fucking put a bullet right through your fucking skull.
那只是个孩子
That's a fucking kid!
这些人都是平民 这种杀害是蓄意谋杀
These people are civilians. These killings are murder.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
让我们看看 让我们看看
Let's see, huh! Let's see!
-喂 孩子 过来 -贾德
- Hey, kid! Come here! - Gad!
你会没事的 好吗
You're going to be okay, okey?
按在这里 他会没事的
Put pressure on this. He's going to be okay,
但我希望你一定按住了
but I want you to put pressure on this.
-这是美国占区 -佩特罗夫 快点
- This is a US Sector. - Petrov, quick.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
那是谁
Who's that?
亚历山大·伊佐莫夫 苏联占区的首领
Alexander Izosimov, head of the Russian Sector.
他会说英语
He speaks English.
我要逮捕这些士兵
I'm placing these soldiers under arrest.
这不合规矩 这是军队的事
Incorrect. This is an army matter.
死去的都是平民 你的士兵必须接受审判
Those are dead civilians. Your soldiers need to face a fucking trial.
这些士兵将面临苏联的审判
These soldiers will face Russian justice.
你叫什么名字
Repeat your name.
你问这个干嘛
Why?
我想把你的名字写进我的报告里
I want to put your name into my report.
麦克斯·麦克劳林
Max McLaughlin,
纽约警局的 警号♥18394
NYPD, badge number 18394,
我受美国国♥务♥院♥指派来柏林执行任务
on assignment here in berlin on orders by the US State Department.
想让我重复一遍吗
Want me to repeat that?
你离自己的辖区很远啊 麦克劳林先生
Well, you are a long way from your precinct, Mr. McLaughlin.
不幸的是 战争尚未结束
Unfortunately, the war is not over.
它只是进入了另一个阶段
It just entered another phase.
随便吧 但你的士兵在对孩子开枪
Yeah, well, your fucking soldiers are shooting kids.
这太扯了
That's bullshit.
青霉素明天就可以见效
The penicillin should start working tomorrow.
三四天内你就不会再有症状
You should be symptom free in three or four days.
但一定要遵医嘱坚持吃药 好吗
But take your pills until the prescription time is over. Okay?
好的
Yes.
也许你还没恢复如初
Maybe you are not as good as new...
但你现在的情况好多了
but you are doing much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
另一个东西呢
And the other thing?
我们说话时已经被处理掉了
That's being taken care of as we speak.
抱歉 但我需要帮助
Excuse me, but I need help.
你有什么困难吗 女士
What seems to be the problem, ma'am?
我的猫 你们怎么说来着 被卡住了
My cat is, how do you say, stuck.
-你的猫吗 女士 -是的 我的猫
- Your cat, ma'am? - Yes, my cat.
你们能帮帮我吗
Can you help me, please?
好吧 在哪里
Okay, where?
就在街角那里 很快的
Just around the corner there. It will be very quick.
好吧 稻草人 我们回去吧
Okay, Scarecrows. Let's fly back.
-你要去哪里 -我想这现在是军队的事了
- Where are you going? - I assume it's a military matter now.
别假设事情
Don't assume things.
你没看到任何正式文件
You haven't seen any proper paperwork,
所以在那之前 我会把这当成警♥察♥的事
so until then I'd consider this a police matter,
也就是说 你要开始初步调查
which means you'll initiate a preliminary investigation,
从这个犯罪现场开始
starting with this crime scene.
伙计们 都过来
Guys, come here.
如果你们听不懂我说的话
If you don't understand what I'm about to tell you
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表