剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
战争结束了
The war is over.
欧洲战争结束
经过漫长的四年 我们的男儿们终于要回家了
After four long years, our boys are finally coming home.
从加利福尼亚到缅因
From California to Maine,
欢迎我们年轻勇士的庆祝才刚刚开始
the celebrations have only just begun for our brave young heroes.
美国人♥民♥涌向街头
Americans are pouring into the streets
向我们勇猛的将士们表达感谢和敬仰之情
showering our courageous soldiers with gratitude and admiration.
而在德国 同盟国将柏林分成四个区
Back in Germany, the Allies have divided Berlin into four sectors:
苏占区
法占区
英占区
美占区
苏占区 法占区 英占区以及美占区
the Russian, French, British and American.
苏联占领区
法国占领区
英国占领区
即将进入柏林美国占领区
每一个战胜国现在都控制城市的一部分
Each of the victors now controls a part of the city
引领着德国迈向新的发展和繁荣
leading the country towards new growth and prosperity.
但真正的胜利者是德国人♥民♥
But the real victors are the people of Germany.
随着他们的独♥裁♥者最终被推♥翻♥
With their dictator finally overthrown
德意志人♥民♥的生活从未如此欣欣向荣
life in Deutschland is booming like never before.
秩序已经被恢复 经济非常繁荣
Order has been restored. The economy is thriving.
儿童在街上嬉戏 空气满是浪漫的气息
Children are playing in the streets, and romance is in the air.
战争结束了 德国人♥民♥从未如此幸福
The war is over, and the Germans have never been happier.
仅限公交车
上下乘客
佩勒贝格街
这是安妮·克丽斯蒂·弗德里希的日记
这本日记属于上周发现的遇害女孩
This is the diary of the girl who was found murdered last week.
安妮·克丽斯蒂·弗德里希
Anne Christine Friedrich.
也许你们不记得了
Maybe you don't remember.
她不过是沦落到库达姆大街
She was just another ruin mouse
妓院的堕落流萤而已
who ended up in one of the Ku'damm brothels.
我们都有各自的逝者
We all have our dead,
为什么要理会安妮·克丽斯蒂·弗德里希呢
why care about Anne Christine Friedrich?
为什么要过问她的屁事
Why give a shit about her?
显然我们是警♥察♥ 我们的职责就是要去过问
Obviously, we're the police, it's our job to care.
但我担心...
But I fear...
如果我们不管 我们就会在深渊里越掉越深
that if we don't, we'll fall further down into this.
我不想这样
And I don't want that.
我想要向上 我想...
I want to go up. I want...
我想要升上去 我想飞起来
I want to rise above. I want to fly!
天啊... 妈的
Gosh... Damn it.
我这话说的像个传道士
Now I'm sounding like a bloody preacher here.
对 你就是
Yes. You are.
也许只是我个人的想法 但我希望...
Maybe it's just me, but I want...
少女们的日记应该描写爱情和学校还有...
the diaries of young girls to be about love and school and...
傻傻的事情 而不是死亡 恐惧和强♥奸♥
stupid things. Not death, fear and rape.
我要你们做的事会很困难
What I'm asking you to do will be hard,
会很危险 而且我也无法承诺付更多的工资
and it will be dangerous and I can't promise you more pay.
我能给予的只是一个机会
I can only offer a chance
协助我使我们的城市变成更好的地方
to help me turn our city into a better place.
全世界的人都厌恶我们
Everyone around the world hates us.
他们觉得所有德国人都是纳粹
They think all Germans are Nazis.
我们只能自己帮助自己
All we can do is help ourselves.
这城市里一个有权势的人...
Someone powerful in this city...
杀死了安妮·克丽斯蒂·弗德里希 我想抓住他
killed Anne Christine Friedrich, and I want to go after him
让他偿还血债
and make him pay.
他对贫穷的人慷慨大方
He is generous to the neediest among us.
提供住处 食物 钱 打胎...
Giving shelter, food, money, abortions...
但他的善举不过是诱骗无辜人们的幌子
but his kindness is a ruse to entrap innocent people.
那么...
Now...
有人听说过天使缔造者这个名字吗
has anyone ever heard of the Angel Maker?
他就是我们要抓的人
He's the one we want.
别紧张 卡伦
Don't be nervous, Karin.
和我不用紧张
No need to be nervous with me.
你是做什么的 你在哪儿上班
What do you do? Where do you work?
我...
I...
我在新克尔恩的一家啤酒屋里做招待
I was working as a waitress in a beer house in Neukölln.
-现在还干着呢 -接受过正规教育吗
- I still do. - Any formal education?
是几个人干的
How many were there?
两个
Two.
什么时候的事
When was this?
六周前
Six weeks ago.
-所以你很确定了 -对
- So you are certain? - Yes.
他们还让我染上了病
And they also infected me.
我去过圣海德薇医院和莫比特医院
I went to St. Hedwig and Moabit,
但他们的青霉素都用完了
but they're both out of penicillin.
你怎么知道是因为这次的事而染病的
How do you know it is because of this incident?
因为其中一人说
Because one of them said
他要用我的身体把自己洗干净
he was fucking himself clean.
-你会说俄语 -不会
- Do you speak Russian? - No.
那你怎么能听懂他说的话
Then how could you understand what he said?
他们是美国兵
They were American soldiers.
他们完事之后 其中一个...
And when they were done, one of them...
把这个扔给我 说道
threw this at me and said:
"就算是德国鸡也该付钱"
"Even German whores should be paid."
你想让我做什么 亲爱的
What do you want from me, dear?
我想让你...
I want you to...
把我体内的这个脏东西除掉
to remove this filth from inside of me.
就这个吗
Is that all you want?
大家都说您帮助女人
Everybody says you help women.
她们称呼您是天使缔造者
They call you the Angel Maker.
帮助女人和去除麻烦...
Helping women and removing problems...
是两件截然不同的事
are two quite different things.
对我来说它们没什么不同
For me they're not.
如果我决定帮助你
If I decide to help you...
是因为你受伤了需要养伤
it's because you are hurt and you need to heal.
你明白吗 卡伦
Do you understand, Karin?
明白
Yes.
暗影游戏
第一季第一集
战败者
-你还好吗 麦克斯 -嗯
- Are you okay, Max? - Yeah.
还记得妈以前老唱的
Remember when Mom used to sing...
那首给我们写的歌♥吗
that rhyme she wrote for us?
"你是我 我是你
"You are me, and I am you.
我们是一体
We are one...
而不是两人
not two.
因为你 我才是如今的模样
I am who I am because of you
你我共进退"
and all I do, you do too."
-电梯坏了吗 -对 还在修
- Elevator kaput? - Yes, still mending it.
贝尔宁斯基酒店
柏林
美国占领区
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你能
Can you...er...
里特街246号♥
Ritterstrasse 246?
往教堂塔那边走
Head towards that church tower.
-哪块 -地图没用
- Where? - That map won't help.
那的街道全毁了
No streets left over there.
-谢谢 -祝你好运 美国先生
- Thank you. - Good luck, Mr. America.
行行好 先生
Please, mister.
怎么了 发生了什么
What is it? What happened?
该死 混♥蛋♥
Shit! The fucker!
走 快跑
Come on! Quick!
警♥察♥
Hey! Hey! Police!
别跑
Hey! Hey, stop!
别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck!
别跑 警♥察♥
Hey, stop! Police!
该死
Oh, shit!
炸♥弹♥ 我该不该
Bomb! Should I?
搞什么 你会引爆它的 小鬼
What the fuck? You'll detonate it, kid.
-我该不该 炸♥弹♥ -停下
- Should I? A bomb! - Stop!
停
Stop!
停下
Stop.
谢谢
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表