剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表
她肯定没逃远 来帮我一把
She couldn't have gone far. Come, help me.
赶紧 快
Come on! Quickly!
别开枪 是我
Don't shoot, it's me!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
闪开
Move!
闪开
Move!
闪开
Move!
快 快
Come on, come on!
赶紧 快
Quickly. Come on!
你还好吗 你怎么样 没事吧
Are you okay? How are you? Are you alright?
快 带贾德进去
Quick! Take Gad. Inside!
进去 快
Get inside. Come on!
再快点
Faster!
艾尔丝
Elsie.
我来处理她
Let me deal with her.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
他在哪
Where is he?
告诉我他在哪 不然我就松手了
Tell me where he is or I will let my hand go.
他在哪
Where is he?
医护人员已经来了
The medics are coming.
告诉我他在哪 我就让他们先救你
Tell me where he is, I'll make sure they'll help you first.
魏斯豪普特研究所
Weishaupt Institute...
不可能 那地方已经炸毁了
No, that place is bombed to pieces.
地道
The tunnels...
防空洞
air raid shelter...
我们都有选择
We all have a choice.
你的选择让你落得现在的下场
And yours put you here.
求你了
Please.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
你还好吗
You all right?
让医生进去
Help the medics inside.
尽你所能
Do what you can.
你知道那地方吗
You know where to go?
我们是警♥察♥ 需要你们送一程
Police! We need a lift.
军队警♥察♥
我们走
Let's go.
汤姆 你去上班时送我一下
Ah, Tom, I'd like you to drop me off on your way.
-我没空 -你当然有空
- I don't have time. - Of course you do.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
伦敦 我母亲生病了
London. My mother's ill.
-你母亲死了 -对哦 没错
- Your mother's dead. - Oh, yes, that's right.
恐怕我还是要回去
I still need to go, I'm afraid.
把我送到坦佩尔霍夫机场就行
Just drop me off at Tempelhof,
有一架飞机两小时后起飞
there's a flight leaving in two hours.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
都写在信里了
It's all in here.
你可以现在看 或你回家后看 随你便
You can read it now or when you come home, as you wish.
所以你没话想说吗
So there's nothing you want to say?
没什么 没有
Not really, no.
全都写在信里了
It's all here in this letter?
差不多吧
Pretty much, yes.
你还醉着
You're still drunk.
抱歉通知你 我清醒得很
Sober as a judge, sorry to say.
请去坦佩尔霍夫机场
Tempelhof Airport, please.
好的 夫人
Yes, Ma'am.
剧集 | 暗影游戏(2020) | 导航列表