She started...syringing herself
还开始吃药...
and taking tablets and....
把自己的身体搞垮了
She was making herself ill.
我告诉她这么做很蠢
I told her she was being silly.
我说"再多一个孩子怎么了"
I said, "What difference will one more make?" You know?
几天后 我在一个路边咖啡馆停了车
A few days later, I was stopped at a transport cafe,
伊普斯维奇和科尔切斯特之间的某个地方
somewhere between Ipswich and Colchester,
我记不清具体♥位♥置了
I can't really remember where exactly, but...
我和一个陌生人聊了会天
And I got talking to a stranger.
他看我状态不大好就问我原因
He saw I was in a state and asked why?
我就跟他说了
I explained.
他给了我一个用棕色的纸包着的小瓶子
And he gave me a bottle wrapped in brown paper.
说这个能管用
He said it would do the trick.
贝丽尔到我的口袋里找烟的时候
Beryl found it in my pocket,
看见了这个瓶子
while she was looking for a cigarette.
我告诉她那个是干什么的 让她不要喝
I told her what it was and not to take it.
我那天晚上回到家的时候
When I got home that night,
家里没有开灯
all the lights were out.
她就只是...
She was just...
躺在床上 一动不动
Laying there on the bed, not moving.
我叫她但她没有回应
I spoke to her but she didn't answer.
她已经... 没有呼吸了
She was... She wasn't breathing.
我之后...
I, er, then...
我等到了大约凌晨一点...
I then waited till about one in the morning...
把她拖下楼 拖到前门外
And I took her down the stairs and out the front door.
然后把她丢在了下水道里
Then disposed of her down the drain.
昨天晚上我们三个警♥察♥一起动手
It took three officers to lift the lid of the manhole
才把瑞灵顿十号♥门前的井盖掀开...
outside 10 Rillington Place last night...
里面什么也没有
There's nothing in there.
你为什么对这种事说谎
Why would you lie about a thing like that?
我那么说是为了保护一个叫克里斯蒂的男人
I...I said that to protect a man named Christie.
我唯一撒谎的地方是
The only thing that's not true is the part about
在咖啡馆遇到一个男人和扔掉我妻子的尸体
meeting a man in a cafe and disposing of my wife's body.
其余都是真话
All the rest is true.
约翰·克里斯蒂住在一楼
John Christie lives on the ground floor.
他说可以毫无风险地堕胎
He said he could get rid of the baby without no risk.
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
你能给我妈妈捎信吗
Can you, um, can you get a message to my mum?
请她去见克里斯蒂 拿阿克顿的地址
Ask her to, to go and see Christie and get the address in Acton
孩子就在那里 叫她去看孩子
where the baby is staying. Tell her to go and see her.
你得帮我拿地址
I-I need you to get the address.
孩子在那里 我们就能接她回来...
W-where the baby's staying, so then we can pick her up and...
而你们就可以...
And you can...
而你们就会明白
And you'd understand.
埃文斯先生
Mr Evans...
他们找到了尸体
They found the bodies.
你妻子的...
Your wife...
还有你女儿的
And your daughter.
不 不
No, no.
不可能
That's impossible.
我知道你是个撒谎精 你勒死了贝丽尔
I know you're a liar. You strangled Beryl.
用你货车里的一根绳子勒死了她
You strangled her with a piece of rope from your van.
不
No.
-你勒死了你的妻子 -然后发生什么了
- You strangled your wife! - And then what happened?
-告诉我你做了什么 -发生什么了
- Tell me what you did. - What happened?
你做了什么
What did you do?
*我的邦妮漂在海面上*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean*
*把我的邦妮还给我*
*Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me*
*还回来 还回来*
*Bring back bring back*
*把我的邦妮还给我*
*Bring back my Bonnie to me*
*还回来 还回来*
*Bring back bring back*
*把我的邦妮还给我*
*Bring back my Bonnie to me*
认了吧 蒂莫 你勒死了她
Come on, Tim. You strangled her.
你勒死了她 用一根...
You strangled her with a...?
用...
With...
认了吧 蒂莫
Come on, Tim.
用我货车里的一根绳子
With a piece of rope from my van.
然后发生什么了
And then what happened, eh?
怎么 你等克里斯蒂夫妇睡着后 然后
What? You waited till the Christies had gone to bed, and then...?
然后...
Then...
我把...她拖到楼下 清洗了房♥子
I took her... I took her down the stairs and to the wash house.
蒂莫 你都做了些什么啊
Oh, Tim... what have you done?
不是我♥干♥的 妈
I never done it, Mum.
是克里斯蒂干的
Christie done it.
我保证
I promise.
告诉克里斯蒂 我想见他
Tell Christie I want to see him.
现在只有他能帮我
He's the only one who can help me now.
我昨晚去见他了
I went to see him last night.
-是吗 -他都不让我进去
- Yeah? - He wouldn't let me in.
-为什么 -他还报♥警♥了
- Why? - He got the police on me.
这边走 克里斯蒂先生
This way, Mr Christie.
克里斯蒂先生
Mr Christie!
克里斯蒂先生
Mr Christie!
不 他知道的 我得跟他谈谈
No. He knows. I need to speak to him.
坐下
Sit yourself down.
我得见他 他知道的 他知道的
I need to see him. He knows, he knows.
他是唯一知道真♥相♥的人 我得跟他谈谈
He's the one who knows. I need to speak to him.
蒂莫
Tim!
就是克里斯蒂指认你的
Christie's the one saying you done it.
我们会尽快的 克里斯蒂先生
We'll be as quick as we can, Mr Christie.
那最好了
Glad to hear it.
下集预告
我郑重发誓 我在庭上
I do solemnly declare that the evidence I shall give
所述之言皆为事实
shall be the truth,
字字千真万确 绝无虚言 上帝保佑我
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me, God.
克里斯蒂先生 你是不是个品格端正的人
Mr Christie, you are, are you not, a man of good character?
我身体太差不能作证 奥戴斯医生
I'm unfit to testify, Dr Odess.
克里斯蒂先生 除非你病入膏肓才能不作证
Mr Christie you would really need to be gravely ill.
我离开时她还好好的
She was fine when I left her.
突然他就说是我杀了她
Before you know it, he was saying I killed her.
如果你想的话 回来的时候可以拿几件外套
You come back later, you can have a coat or two, if you like.
谢谢 克里斯蒂先生
Thanks, Mr Christie.
在那里谁也看不到你 晚上偷偷跑出去
You're invisible down here. Creeping out at night.
我再也不会保守你那肮脏的秘密了
Well, I won't keep your dirty secrets a day longer,
你听到了吗
do you hear me?
你冷静点 艾瑟尔
You need to lie down, Ethel.
蒂莫西·埃文斯先生唯一的辩词就是攻击你
Mr Timothy Evans' sole line of defence rests on attacking you...
一个清白无辜的人
a perfectly innocent man.