她发现我在厨房♥地板中♥央♥
she found me in the middle of the kitchen floor.
不知道我怎么到那里的
No idea how I got there.
我认为你该住院 待一段时间
I think you should come in, stay for a while.
这样我们能给你做次全面的检查
That way we can get a proper look at you.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我不认为我能离开我太太
I don't think I could leave my wife.
她很害怕我们的邻居
She's terrified of the neighbours.
为什么呢
And why is that?
他们是黑人
They're coloureds, you see.
我不想占用你太多时间
I don't want to take up much more of your time.
我只是想把情况一五一十告诉你
I just wanted to put you in the picture, as it were.
只有一个卧室 但是因为是一楼
It's one bedroom, but because it's... You're on the ground floor,
-所以你们能有个花♥园♥ -花♥园♥漂亮吗
- you've got the garden, see? - Is it nice?
非常漂亮 面♥积♥也不小
Oh, it's very nice. Decent size, too.
有些所谓的花♥园♥
Some of these so-called gardens,
其实小得像囚犯防风的地方
they're like somewhere you'd exercise a prisoner.
你真风趣
You're funny.
好了吗 里娜
All right, Rina?
亚历克斯 这是克里斯蒂先生
Alex, Mr Christie.
你好
How do you do?
亚历克斯
Alex.
我只是看看
Just looking.
请便
Be my guest.
那些是我夫人的
They're my wife's.
你喜欢哪件就带走
Whatever takes your fancy.
谢谢
Thank you.
她不介意吗
Won't she mind?
不会的
Oh, no.
她衣服多得都不知道怎么处理
She's got more clothes than she knows what to do with. Hm.
拿那件吧 里娜 还有那件
Take that one, Rina. And that one.
我说过只能拿一件的
I did say just the one item.
不全是免费送的 对不起
It's not a free-for-all, I'm afraid.
听着 不好意思 我改变主意了
Look. I-I'm sorry, I-I've changed my mind.
我其实不想找下任房♥客
I wasn't expecting a second occupant.
恐怕你们得去找其他的住所了
You'll have to find accommodation elsewhere, I'm afraid.
你说什么
You what?
你在耍我们 浪费我们时间
You playing at? Wasting our time.
你说过我们可以住在这的
You said we had the run of the place!
里娜
Rina.
不不不 你可以带走这些衬衫
Oh, no, no, no, no. You can take the blouses.
不要紧
Don't worry.
你晚点再来
You come back later.
如果你喜欢 再拿一两件外套
You can have a coat or two if you like.
但别带着他来就好
Just don't bring him, though.
谢谢 克里斯蒂先生
Thanks, Mr Christie.
*愿你有随叫随到的挚友*
*May you have friends come a-calling*
*或许再有雪花相伴*
*And maybe snowflakes falling*
*这是我送你的圣诞祝愿*
*That's a Christmas wish from me to you*
*愿你的家里*
*And may your home be filled*
*充满爱意和欢笑*
*With love and laughter...*
进来吧 亲爱的
Come on in, love.
我得给门上点油 门有点吱嘎响
I'll have to put a bit of oil on that. Bit squeaky.
往里走
Go on through.
手术绝对安全 亲爱的
It's a perfectly safe procedure, love.
别担心
Don't you worry.
到了 亲爱的
There you are, love.
我来帮你拿外套
Right. Let me get your coat.
给我吧
Let's have this.
好了
There we are.
坐吧
You sit down.
开始吧
There we are.
我懂 我懂 亲爱的
I know. I know, love.
把鞋脱了吧
Let's take those shoes.
第一只
Number one.
第二只
Two.
把它们放在那吧
Let's just...pop those there.
别怕
Don't you worry,
我以前也做过的
I've done this before.
我去去就回
Be back in a tick.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
让我帮你倒满吧
Have a top up.
来吧
Here.
给
Here.
好了
All right, love.
喝光
Bottoms up.
这就对了
There you are.
早啊 雷金
Morning, Reg.
早
Morning.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
屋里有点乱
Well, it's a bit of a state in here...
我不介意
I don't mind.
艾瑟尔走了
Ethel's away.
我不大会做家务
Housekeeping's not my strong suit.
要搬走了吗 雷金
Moving out, Reg?
但愿吧
Fingers crossed.
市政♥府♥帮我们在威尔斯登找了间房♥子
The council have found us a flat in Willesden.
过来 朱迪
Here, Judy.
有两个卧室
It's a two-bed.
坐吧
Have a seat.
喝茶吗
Cup of tea?
不了
No.
我得告诉你点事情
There's something you need to know.
这条街上个月已经有三起入室盗窃案了
There's been three burglaries on this street in the past month.
这已经很不正常了
That's well above average.
你是想让我小心一点吗
You want me to keep my eyes open?
可以的话还是当心点吧
If you don't mind.
没问题
You leave it to me.
艾瑟尔走了多久了
How long's Ethel gone for?
两周左右吧
A fortnight or so.
你说的很对啊 雷金
You're not wrong, Reg.
什么很对
Wrong?
你不会做家务的事
About your housekeeping.
这是什么味道
What's that stink?
是邻居那里的
It's the neighbours.
邻居是群黑鬼
They're darkies.
总是吃些外国菜
All that foreign food.
加香草香料什么的
Herbs and spices.
他们怎么就不能吃英国菜呢
I don't know why they can't eat English.
好了 不用送了
Anyway, I'll see myself out.
瑞灵顿公♥寓♥惊现尸体
您没事吧 先生
Are you all right, sir?
没事
Yes.
摘下帽子
Take off your hat.
我看您得跟我
I think you need to come
到局里去一趟了 克里斯蒂先生
with me down to the station, Mr Christie.
我们在客厅地板下面发现了克里斯蒂夫人
We've got Mrs Christie under the sitting room,
赫克托丽娜·麦克莱恩
Hectorina MacLellan,
丽塔·尼尔森和凯瑟琳·马洛尼被藏在厨房♥里
Rita Nelson and Kathleen Maloney in the kitchen,
在后院找到了缪丽尔·伊迪和鲁斯·富尔斯特
Muriel Eady and Ruth Fuerst in the back garden.
我们找到了这个
We found this.
四种不同的阴毛
Four different types of pubic hair,
没有一个和那些尸体匹配
none of which match any of the bodies found.
是不是还有别人 克里斯蒂先生
Were there others, Mr Christie?
有件事
There is something...
有件事我想起来了 但是我不知道
Something comes to mind, but I don't know what...
是不是关于贝丽尔·埃文斯
Is it about Beryl Evans?
蒂莫·埃文斯的妻子
Tim Evans' wife?
可能是吧
It could be that.
你知道我很长时间以来 身体都不太好吧
You do know I've not been well for a good time?
你说过了
You said that.
我有肌风湿病