- Come here. - You're a liar.
你是个骗子 承认吧
You're a liar. Admit it!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut Up!
撒谎又演戏
Lies and make-believe.
还好意思问我为什么不想要孩子
And you wonder why I don't want another one?
闭嘴 你敢再说一个字
Shut up! One more word... One more word...
行了 够了
Come on. That's enough!
还不是你哥哥 就会盯着我打卡上班
It's that brother of yours. Accusing me about that bloody watch.
他自己的妹夫 所以我才找不到好工作
His own brother-in-law. That's why I can't get a better job.
你自作自受
You deserve everything you got.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你为什么必须撒谎 蒂莫
Why do you feel you have to lie, Tim?
承认吧 工作的事都是你编的
The job, just admit you made it up.
好吧
All right.
我没有在德·哈维兰公♥司♥上班
I haven't got a job with de Havilland's.
都是
It's...
都是编出来的
It's all stories.
全都是
All of it.
你满意了吗
Are you happy?
别走
Don't go.
一切都会好起来的 蒂莫
It'll be all right, Tim.
我不是个坏人 是吗 克里斯蒂先生
I'm not a bad 'un, am I, Mr Christie?
-不是的 -但她是这么认为的
- No. - Well, that's what she thinks!
不是的
No, no.
女人是需要小心呵护的 蒂莫
Women need to be handled with care, Tim.
每当克里斯蒂夫人闹脾气的时候
Whenever Mrs Christie isn't feeling herself,
我发现
I find that
只要表现出一点关心 她就能开心起来
a small act of kindness does the trick.
会好起来的 蒂莫 会好起来的
You'll be all right, Tim. You'll be all right.
喝杯茶吧
Cup of tea?
准备好了就进来吧
You come in when you're ready.
蒂莫
Tim.
我接到通知说
I've been informed that
建筑工人今天
the builders will be starting work on
就要装♥修♥房♥子的正面了
the front of the house today.
我想应该来告诉你们
I thought you should know.
谢谢你 克里斯蒂先生
Oh, thanks, Mr Christie.
还有 我建议
And, er, I suggest that
你给贵重物品上个锁
you keep your valuables under lock and key.
克里斯蒂先生
Mr Christie...?
这个挺漂亮的 是新的 是吗
That's nice, it's, er, it's new, is it?
是的 我一个朋友的 帮他阿姨保管
Yeah, belongs to a friend. Keeping it for his aunt.
可不是吗
Is that right?
这婴儿车真奢华 不是吗 贝丽尔
Fit for a king, isn't it, Beryl?
挺好的
It's very nice.
第二个孩子就容易多了 亲爱的 相信我
Second one's easier, love, trust me.
看看
Oh, look at that.
小心点 别把它刮花了
Be careful you don't scratch it!
我会注意的
I'll keep an eye.
要不是战争
I'd be a surgeon now -
我现在就是名外科大夫了
if it wasn't for the war...
是啊
Oh, yeah.
一切都还好吧 克里斯蒂先生
Is, er, is everything all right, Mr Christie?
我就直说了 蒂莫
I'll come right to the point, Tim...
艾瑟尔和我都很担心
Ethel and I are worried.
担心什么
About what?
你家贝丽尔
Your Beryl.
她决心不要这个孩子了
She's intent on getting rid of the baby.
她脑中想的法子
The method that she's entertaining, it-it,
不会成功的
it won't work.
会有后果的
There might be consequences.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她准备去普雷德街上的一个机构
The establishment that she means to visit,
你不会想让她去那里的 蒂莫
off Praed Street, it's... you don't want her going down there, Tim.
我在当警♥察♥的时候
In my policing days
在那目睹过一些可怕的场景
I witnessed some terrible scenes down there.
可是她要 要这个孩子
Oh, but she's having it... The baby.
她要这个孩子 克里斯蒂先生
She's having it, Mr Christie.
女人们清楚自己的想法 蒂莫
Women know their own minds, Tim,
还有她们的身体
and their bodies.
如果贝丽尔想再等几年
If your Beryl wants to wait a few years,
也许这样才最好
perhaps it's for the best.
我帮助过和你们情况类似的夫妇 蒂莫
Now... I have helped couples in... similar situations...Tim.
这是什么
What is it?
这是人体构造图
It's all about the human body.
男人和女人的
Male and female.
这上面说什么
What does it say?
这很专业
It's very technical.
重点在于 蒂莫
The thing is, Tim,
我担心她可能会伤害自己
I'm worried about what she might do to herself...
想想杰拉尔丁吧
I mean, think of Geraldine.
杰拉尔丁 她才不会伤害杰拉尔丁
Geraldine? Oh, she'll not do anything to Geraldine.
如果我们能达成一致
Well, if you do come to a meeting of minds,
我这个方法十分安全
my method is very safe.
这个方法是...什么
W-what is this...method...?
由于医疗保密相关规定
Well, the laws of medical confidentiality prohibit me
我不便细说 蒂莫
from going into details, Tim.
这么说吧 不是随便哪个张三李四
Suffice to say, that not every Tom, Dick and Harry
都有资格知道手术方法
can be made privy to the procedure,
这是显然的
for obvious reasons.
你是信任我的 对吧 蒂莫
You do trust me, don't you, Tim?
是的 当然 我当然信任
Yeah, of course, of course I do,
克里斯蒂先生 是的
Mr Christie, yeah...
那我们来两害相权取其轻
Well, it's the lesser of two evils.
你不能明知不想要
You can't knowingly...
却还是把孩子带来人世 蒂莫
bring an unwanted child into the world, Tim.
你刚才说 很安全
You said, it's, um, very safe...?
也不是全无风险 蒂莫
It's not without risk, Tim...
我必须承认
I must say.
你不用着急做决定
You don't have to decide now.
我必须这么做 而且已经决定好了
I do and I have -
晚安 克里斯蒂先生
goodnight, Mr Christie.
晚安
Goodnight.
我得出去找工作 蒂莫
I need to go back to work, Tim.
工作
Work?
你知道 克里斯蒂先生说...
You know, Mr Christie says...
我知道克里斯蒂先生说了什么
I know what Mr Christie says.
那你还担心什么呢
Then what are you so worried about?
你怎么回事 你为什么不想要
What's wrong with you? Why don't you want it?
他受过医疗培训 蒂莫 我信任他
He's trained as a doctor, Tim. I trust him.
我们可以再等等
We can wait a bit.
多存点钱
Save some money.
等准备好了再要孩子
Do it properly next time.
或许等搬到新家就可以
Maybe even wait for the new house?
你只需去告诉克里斯蒂先生"一切顺利"
You've just got to tell Mr Christie "Everything's all right."
别忘了跟克里斯蒂先生说
Don't forget to tell Mr Christie.
早上好 蒂莫
Morning, Tim.
一切顺利
Everything's all right.
蒂莫...
Tim...
恐怕有坏消息
Bad news, I'm afraid.
怎么 是贝丽尔吗
What, about Beryl?
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
你先上去
You go on up...
我跟着你上去
I'll be just behind you.
我把她和宝宝放一起了
I put her in with the baby.
贝丽尔
Beryl?
贝丽尔
Beryl.
血是怎么回事 克里斯蒂先生
What's the blood from, Mr Christie?
她躺在这里多久了
How long has she been lying here?
从三点左右 蒂莫
About three o'clock... Tim.
我无能为力 她腹部感染