《瑞灵顿凶案》前情提要
只是暂时住着
It's only temporary.
过渡一下
a stepping stone.
我们不太走运
We've been unlucky...
你永远都是我的女人
You'll always be my girl.
你不是执勤去了吗
I thought you were on duty.
强制休息
Enforced break.
24小时以后 必须休息一次
After 24 hours it's mandatory.
我亲眼看到你了
I saw you with me own two eyes.
我不想你再碰我
I don't want you touching me ever again.
我遇到了一些非常棒的人 艾瑟尔
I met some smashing people, Ethel.
我觉得你会喜欢他们的
I think you'll like them.
你很漂亮
You're very pretty.
雷金告诉我他接受过医学培训
Reg was telling me he trained to be a doctor.
我看到你看她的眼神了 雷金
I saw the way you looked at her, Reg.
她不是你能买♥♥到的那几个人之一
She's not one of the ones you pay for.
你离她远点 否则我就...
You keep a wide berth or I'll...
我要掐死他
I'll ring his bloody neck.
你们上次来这之后 我就没见过她
I haven't seen her since the last time you were here.
她说要来见你
She said something about coming to see you.
那好像是缪丽尔的外套
That looks like Muriel's coat.
是我的
It's mine.
她漂亮吗 雷金
Is she pretty, Reg?
这个角度看不清楚
Hard to say from this angle.
把你的脏手放老实点
Well, you keep your bloody hands to yourself.
根据真实事件改编
你们又来了
Oh, you're back again, are you?
是的 克里斯蒂先生 我们又来了
Yes, Mr Christie. We are.
检查下这里 隔壁的房♥间
Check in here. Check the next room.
这里来两个人
Two men round there.
去检查下地下室
And check the cellar.
长官 这里
Guv, round here.
瑞灵顿凶案
第一季第二集
*我的邦妮漂在海面上*
*My Bonnie lies over the ocean...*
小心
Careful!
*我的邦妮漂在海面上*
*My Bonnie lies over the sea...*
看看这些墙有多薄 贝丽尔
See how thin these walls are, Beryl?
我得处理一下才行
I'll need to see about that.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我们不想让大家都知道
We don't want all and sundry
我们在干嘛 对吧
knowing our business, do we?
我们有什么不可告人的呢
Oh, and what've we got to hide?
好在我们不用在这住太久
It's a good job we won't be here long.
蒂莫 蒂莫
Tim. Tim!
怎么了
What?!
怎么了
What?
什么情况
What've we got here, then?
两个细心的车主 只开了几英里...
Two careful owners, just a few miles on the clock...
车身需要做些抛光
Bodywork's in need of a bit of polish...
要全套服务 是吗
Full service, was it?
来吧
Come here.
蒂莫 蒂莫·埃文斯
Tim. Tim Evans.
去温莎
Windsor.
温莎吗
Windsor?
我上次去温莎是为城♥堡♥工作
Well, last time I was up Windsor was a job for the castle.
他们看到货车 错把我当成了园丁
They see the van, mistake me for a groundsman.
接下来 他们对草皮上的一个鼓包喋喋不休
The next thing, they're on about a bulge in the turf
那妨碍了国王打槌球
that's interfering with the King's croquet.
所以我走过去 用鞋底把那里踩平了
So, I went over, flattened it with the sole of my shoe.
他特别高兴 把他的球给了我 还有球棒
He was so pleased, he gave me his ball. And his bat.
是槌棒
Mallet.
-你说什么 -打槌球用的是槌棒 蒂莫
- You what? - You play croquet with a mallet, Tim.
快干活吧 埃文斯
Get a move on, Evans.
-很好 阿德勒 -我是很好
- All right, Adler. - I'm all right.
你来做什么
Er, are you after something?
只是觉得我该来重复几条房♥规
Just thought I'd go over a few house rules.
雷金纳德·克里斯蒂
Reginald Christie.
在楼下住了十年了
Been on the ground floor for ten years now.
我叫贝丽尔
I'm Beryl.
晚上好 夫人怎么称呼
Good evening, Mrs...?
埃文斯
Evans.
我们刚结婚没多久 克里斯蒂先生
We're not long married, Mr Christie.
想有点私人空间
Could do with some privacy.
在这方面你不必有顾虑
Oh, you'll have no concerns on that front.
我曾在警♥察♥局工作 其实还被授过勋
I was in the police force, decorated, in fact.
在一战中受伤 因此离职
Left due to injuries sustained in the Great War.
我曾是名战地医生
I was a doctor on the front.
医生吗
A doctor?
我叔叔也是一名医生
My uncle's a doctor.
他环游世界 救死扶伤
Yeah, travels the world, he does - healing the sick,
为王侯及各种形形色♥色♥的人缝合头部伤口
stitching up heads, princes and all sorts.
他叫什么
What's his name?
世界那么大 我想你不认识他
Oh, it's a big world, I doubt you'd know 'im.
那么...
So...
有点略小了 不是吗
It's a bit on the small side, isn't it?
我是说字体
The print, I mean.
请允许我来概括一下
I'll summarise, if I may.
应尽量减少访客次数
Visitors should be kept to a minimum.
晚十点后不准待客
None after ten o'clock of the evening...
卫生间的使用时间限制为早七点
Use of the lavatory is restricted to seven in the morning
到晚十点
till ten at night...
很遗憾 后院不准使用
Unfortunately, there'll be no use of the back yard..."
一点儿也不能用吗
No use at all?
公♥寓♥一层是独用空间
Exclusive domain of the ground-floor flat, I'm afraid.
我们在等一栋新楼 克里斯蒂先生
Well, we're on the list for a new-build, Mr Christie.
有室内厕所
Inside WC.
我觉得不太卫生
Oh, that's a touch unhygienic for me, I'm afraid.
我们不会在这儿住久的
Well, we'll not be here long.
规矩就是规矩
Well, rules are rules
不管你租多久
the length of tenure is irrelevant.
非常感谢 克里斯蒂先生
Well, thanks ever so much, Mr Christie.
我们从没有过自己的住处
We've never had a place on our own,
所以有你照看着挺好的
so it'll be nice to know you're keeping an eye out.
-是吧 蒂莫 -是的
- Won't it, Tim? - Yeah, I suppose so.
我们不会惹麻烦的 克里斯蒂先生 我保证
You'll have no trouble from us, Mr Christie, I promise.
克里斯蒂夫人
Mrs Christie?
蒂莫
Tim.
你能照看一下杰拉尔丁吗 贝丽尔还没回来
Can you listen out for Geraldine? Beryl's not back yet.
喂过她了吗 我还要为克里斯蒂先生泡茶
Has she been fed? Only, I've got Mr Christie's tea to make.
喂了 她不一会儿就回来了
Yeah. She'll be off in no time.
蒂莫
Tim?
今天是星期五 蒂莫
It's Friday, Tim.
是吗
Is it?
房♥东
The rent man.
告诉他我下周见他
Tell him I'll see him next week.
雷金上周就这么跟他说了
Reg told him that last week.
而且他说你们已经拖欠租金一个月了
And he says you're a month in arrears...
我会想办法的 克里斯蒂夫人 别担心
I'll sort it, Mrs Christie, don't worry, yeah.
-好吧 -再见
- Right... - See you.
蒂莫
比利的赔率是50比1 一匹冷门马
Billy's Dance is 50-1 - the rank outsider
你♥爸♥爸把赌注押在它身上
and your Dad's got his wages on him.
现在是倒数第二圈
Now it's the second-to-last lap.
骑手踩空了马镫 比利绊了一跤
The rider slips his stirrup. Billy stumbles.
但是它继续跑 使劲蹬地
But he keeps coming, hoofing the hard ground
在最后一刻拼过对手赢了比赛
squeezing past at the finish to take the race.
观众都疯了
The crowd go wild!
我也疯了
I go wild.
我对天发誓 当它越过终点的时候
I swear to God, as he crosses the line,
那匹马看着我 笑了
that horse looks up at me and...smiles.
就和你一样
Just like you.
来 上♥床♥睡觉啦