然后你回来了 出乎我的意料
then you went and surprised me.
我必须承认 这惊喜很不错
It's a nice surprise, I must say.
没有你我绝望透顶 艾瑟尔
I've been hopeless without you, Ethel.
让自己陷入各种麻烦
Got myself into all kinds of bother.
我以为自己精神失常了
Thought I was losing my mind.
连奥戴斯医生都很担心
Even Dr Odess was worried.
"你怎么了 克里斯蒂先生" 他问
"What ails you, Mr Christie?", he asked.
"是我太太" 我对他说...
"Mrs Christie", I told him...
"离开了这个家"
"And the absence thereof."
不过现在一切都好了
It's all fine now, though...
因为你回来了
now that you're back.
这个家的女主人回来了
Now that the lady of the house has returned.
安然无恙
Home and dry,
正是如此 埃塞尔 安然无恙
that's what we are, Ethel. Home and dry.
坐吧
Sit down.
你好好休息
You put your feet up.
我去把卧室收拾一下
I'll get the bedroom sorted, tidied up.
干干净净的
Shipshape.
你喝杯茶
Nice cup of tea.
有人敲门吗
Was that the door?
不是在等人
Not expecting anyone?
阿瑟
Arthur.
抱歉打扰你 克里斯蒂先生
Sorry to bother you, Mr Christie.
你们见过缪丽尔吗
Have either of you seen Muriel?
她几小时前就该跟我见面
She was supposed to meet me hours ago.
你们上次来这之后 我就没见过她
Well, I haven't seen her since last time you were here.
她说要来见你
She said something about coming to see you.
见我
Me?
因为她的黏膜炎
Something about her catarrh.
她一定改变主意了
Well, she must have changed her mind.
我不知该怎么办
I don't know what to do,
昨晚开始就没人见过她了
no-one's seen her since last night.
缪丽尔住在克罗伊登 是吗
Well, Muriel lives by Croydon, doesn't she?
对 怎么了
Yeah, what of it?
那附近最近常常有空袭
Well, well, there's been a lot of flying bombs in that vicinity.
广播里一直在说
The wireless has been full of it.
天呐 别这么说
Oh, God, don't say that.
走吧 我们会找到她的
Come on. We'll find her.
等等 那个...
Hang on, that...
那好像是缪丽尔的外套
that looks like Muriel's coat.
是我的
It's mine.
我很喜欢缪丽尔的衣服 自己也买♥♥了一件
I liked Muriel's so much, I bought one for myself.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢 克里斯蒂先生
Thank you, Mr Christie.
举手之劳
It's the least I can do.
-我来帮你 -到了
- I'll help you. - Here we are.
-你确定吗 -牵着我 来吧
- Are you sure? - Hold my hand, come on, come here.
赶紧下来 别伤了自己
Get down before you do yourself an injury.
你得让我看看
Well, you've got to show me.
这里还住着别人
There's someone living down there.
睁眼吧
And... open.
有点黑
Well, it's a bit dark.
黑 不 有窗户的
Dark?! No, there's windows.
好吧 你说得对
No, you're right.
这是个全新的开始
It's a fresh start.
应该会挺不错的 哪间是我们的
It will be nice. Right, so which one's ours?
楼上的
Upstairs.
那你还愣着干什么 等圣诞节吗
Well, what you waiting for? Christmas?
-她漂亮吗 雷金 -小坏蛋 快上来吧
- Is she pretty, Reg? - Oh, cheeky Beryl. Get up there.
这个角度看不清楚
Hard to say from this angle.
把你的脏手放老实点 听见了吗
Well, you keep your bloody hands to yourself. Do you hear me?
你带我去看嘛
Show me.
赶紧上楼去
Get yourself up them stairs.
走开
Get off!
下集预告
我们刚结婚没多久 克里斯蒂先生
Uh, we're not long married, Mr Christie.
想有点私人空间
Could do with some privacy.
我们之前没有自己的房♥子
We've never had a place of our own
所以有你照看着挺好的
so it'll be nice to know you're keeping an eye out.
女人们需要悉心照料 蒂莫
Women need to be handled with care, Tim.
我只是想说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thanks -
克里斯蒂先生说你跟她讲了些道理
Mr Christie said you'd talked some sense into her.
你家贝丽尔
Your Beryl -
她被人看见了 蒂莫
she was seen, Tim.
如果我抓到你和别的男人
If I catch you out with another bloke...
我要别的男人干嘛
What do I need another bloke for?
你跟踪我回家了吗 克里斯蒂先生
Did you follow me home, Mr Christie?
你一直都在对我们说谎
You've been telling us lies all this time.
说吧 蒂莫 你都干了什么
Come on, Tim, what have you done?