You didn't have to use half the bottle, did you?!
太奢侈了
It's posh, that.
好吧
Right.
你想我吗 雷金
Did you miss me, Reg?
你有没有好奇过我都在做什么呢
Did you ever wonder what I were up to?
当然有
'Course.
你有过其他女人吗
Was there ever anyone else?
艾瑟尔·克里斯蒂
Ethel Christie!
你很清楚你是我唯一的女人
You know fine well you're my first and only.
得了吧 雷金 我们分开了很长时间
Come on, Reg, it was a long time.
太长了
Too long.
如果有 我能理解
If there was, I'd understand.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
什么
What?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
为什么
What for?
你闭上眼睛才能告诉你 所以
Well, you'll not find out till you close them, so...
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
不许偷看
No peeking.
我没有
I'm not.
芝麻开门
Open sesame!
雷金纳德·克里斯蒂
Reginald Christie,
你到底从哪儿弄的这些
wherever did you get those?
打开吧
Go on, then!
雷金
Oh, Reg.
雷金
Oh, Reg!
雷金
Reg?
雷金
Reg?
雷金
Reg?
有人撬窗户
Someone tried to jimmy the window!
回床上去
Get back to bed!
快去
Come on.
我能和你聊一聊吗
Could I have a word?
霍奇斯夫人的生日快到了
Mrs Hodges has a birthday coming up.
准确地说是12号♥星期天
Sunday the 12th, to be precise, and, well,
因为现在都是定量供应
what with rationing and whatnot,
我完全不知道能送点什么礼物
I'm rather at a loss when it comes to a gift.
我不认识霍奇斯夫人
Well, not knowing Mrs Hodges personally,
我觉得我没法给你什么建议...
I'm not sure I'm best placed to give you any advice...
大家都知道 警♥察♥什么都能弄到
Everyone knows policemen can get all manner of things.
霍奇斯先生 你指的是军人吧
You're thinking of soldiers, Mr Hodges.
就在上周 我侄女遇到一个警♥察♥
Only last week, my niece met a constable
那人给了她一整盒巧克力
who gave her a whole box of chocolates.
霍奇斯先生 我很抱歉
Oh, em, I'm sorry, Mr Hodges, but,
但是我不能跟雷金开口
you see, I couldn't ask Reg.
我真没法开口
I just couldn't.
你知道吗 他不是那种人
You see, he's not that type of chap, you know?
无意冒犯 霍奇斯先生 抱歉
I don't mean to offend you, Mr Hodges, I'm sorry.
没事 没关系
No, no, not at all.
我可以走了吗
Can I go now?
当然 请便
Yes, yes. Yes, of course.
谢谢 晚安
Thank you. Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
艾瑟尔 是雷金
Ethel! It's Reg.
雷金 发生什么事了
Reg, what happened?
我...
I was...
我就是在警♥察♥局外被袭击的
I was set upon right outside the station.
没有一个人伸出援手 一个都没有
Not a single bobby came to my aid. Not one.
我被恶毒的谣言中伤 艾瑟尔
I've been the victim of a vicious slur, Ethel.
那个警官的妻子
The sergeant's wife is carrying on with another fellow
背着他偷人
behind his back.
我问你
I ask you.
我知道谁才是真正的凶手
I know who the real culprit is -
就是那个一直针对我的人
it's the one who pointed the finger at me.
但他很受欢迎 明白吗
But he's popular, see?
他...是个小伙子
He's, he's, he's one of the lads.
他让大家把矛头指向我
He's turned the others against me.
邮局那件事又重演了
It's like the Post Office all over again.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
我是说你又被冤枉了
I mean you've been wrongly accused again.
我已经表现出自己最好的一面了
Well, they've had the best of me,
可那已经把这一面给毁了
but that's torn it.
你天生就是当警♥察♥的料 大家都这么说
Oh, you're a natural policeman, everyone says so.
他们再也不会从我这得到什么了
They won't have a minute more of me,
一刻也不会
not a minute!
不用现在就做决定 明天再说好吗
Well, no need to make a decision now, just sleep on it, eh?
你聋吗
Are you deaf?!
我扶你去睡觉吧 来吧
Let's get you off to bed, eh? Come on.
我一刻也没有休息好过 你知道吗
I'll not rest a minute, you know,
你睡觉总是翻来覆去
with all your tossing and turning.
那我还陪你一起吗
Shall I keep you company?
不了 谢谢 那睡觉就毫无意义了
No, thanks. That would defeat the purpose.
我的后背一直疼
My back's been giving me trouble.
昨晚过得挺快活啊
So, it was a good night, then?
我可不这么觉得
I wouldn't say that.
我一夜没合眼
Barely got a wink.
可能是太兴奋了吧
Probably too much excitement.
在温彻斯特酒吧
Down at the Winchester.
什么温彻斯特
The Winchester?
我不知道有这种地方
I don't know of any such place.
我跟踪了你
I followed you.
就在那里面
Right inside.
我看见你跟里面的两个女人说话
I saw you talking to those two girls.
其中一个还玩你的帽子 我买♥♥给你的帽子
One of them were playing with your hat, the hat I bought you.
没有 你做梦了吧
No, you were dreaming.
你也看到我昨天的样子了
You saw the state I was in yesterday.
我怎么可能那个样子还跑出去
How could I have gone out in that condition?
我亲眼看到你了
I saw you with my own two eyes.
没有 你没看到
No, you didn't.
这不可能
It's impossible.
你还是尽快去看奥戴斯医生吧
I want you to see Dr Odess as a matter of urgency.
九年了
Nine years.
九年来你杳无音信
Nine years without a word.
九年来我都以为你已经死了
Nine years thinking you were dead!
你就是个杂种 雷金纳德·克里斯蒂
You're a dirty bastard, Reginald Christie.
我不想你再碰我
I don't want you touching me ever again.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
他母亲 奶奶和半数叔叔阿姨都在
His mother, his grandmother and half his bloody uncles and aunts
结果他说他改变心意了
and then he says he's had a change of heart.
改变心意
A change of heart!
男人都一样 我对天发誓
They're all the same, I swear to God.
你肯定知道男人想要什么 艾瑟尔
You must know what men want, Ethel?
说嘛 你结婚多久了
Oh, come on, how long have you been married?
今年三月满十五年
15 years this March.
十五年 你肯定很有一套
15 years! Oh, you must be doing something right!
我来是为克里斯蒂先生
I'm here about Mr Christie.
克里斯蒂先生
MR Christie?
是的 自从他不当警♥察♥后 他...
Aye. Since he finished with the police, he....
他不愿走出家门 他...
he won't set foot outside the house, you know, he...
他说自己病得太重 找新工作想都不能想
He says he's too ill to even think about getting another job.
他的情绪也变得很奇怪 而且...
He's taken on a strange mood as well, and, er...
我们真的根本就不该搬来伦敦
We never, never should have moved to London, really.
我觉得这就是原因 我们不该搬来伦敦
I think that's what it is. We shouldn't have moved to London.
克里斯蒂夫人
Mrs Christie,
伦敦不是罪魁祸首
London is not the culprit here.
根据我的经验 每个男人
In my experience, every man
进入中年危机之后
needs an extra measure of care and attention as he...
都需要更多关怀体贴
as he weathers the storms of middle age.
"关怀体贴"
"Care and attention"?
妻子的关怀体贴 克里斯蒂夫人
From their wives, Mrs Christie.
我对雷金再关怀不过了 真的无以复加