剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第二集
女士们先生们 你们现在看到的是
Ladies and gentlemen, you are now looking at the iridescent glow
名为超赫尔米根的虹辉现象
that is the Hermigan Ultra.
超新星间星尘舞动
The dance of interstellar dust within the supernova
这一现象十分罕见 使得慕名前来观赏
is what makes this site so rare and so popular
赫尔米根极光的游客流连忘返
among visitors to the Hermigan Aurora.
织梦九号♥上的各位可走运了
Luckily for you folks on Dreamweaver Nine,
今天的各项条件堪称完美
the conditions today are perfectly clear,
非常适合于观赏这一独特的化学奇观
ideal for a sighting of this unique chemical miracle.
云密度上升 有看不见景象的风险
是否人工增强颜色
颜色已选定
Colour selected.
女士们先生们 赫尔米根极光
At its finest, ladies and gentlemen,
最光辉的时候足以让人
Hermigan Aurora is enough to make you believe in God...
重拾信仰
all over again.
不存在的星球
星芒之梦今天有幸带各位
Astral Dreams has been proud to bring you the excursion
到带状B星系参观游玩
to the Centura B star system today,
现在织梦九号♥将会带各位回到
and Dreamweaver Nine is now bringing you back to...
请各位在第一中♥央♥酒店大堂
Please feel free to fill out the Dream Weaver survey
填写织梦旅行社问卷
in the Primo Hotel foyer
帮助我们在您下次旅行时
so that we can make your next journey with us
让您更加满意
even more fulfilling.
下水道里的老鼠 朋友们
Rats in a sewer, my friends,
你们是下水道里的老鼠
you're rats in a sewer.
来来来
Here we go, then.
这有一份卫生安全报告 引擎报告
There's a health and safety. Engine report.
还有一些满意度问卷
Plus some satisfaction survey.
旅客们满意吗
Happy campers?
又有人投诉三号♥甲板上的声音质量了
There was a complaint about the sound quality on Deck 3 again.
你到底修不修那个扬声器
Are you ever going to fix that speaker?
今天外面有好多星尘
A lot of dust out there today.
-是吗 -是的 我用了视觉增强功能
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, I used the vis-augment.
我觉得应该没人发现
I don't think anybody noticed it, though.
看看这些可怜的人
Look at the sorry state of man.
那是什么动静
What the fuck is that?
是我快乐的来源
It's my happy time.
好了 蠢货 该做正事了 做完回家
Right then, Tonto. let's do this and then we can head home.
下周有两个包团旅游
So, next week we have two package tours
去普莱格玛二十七号♥星看冰流的
to the Ice Flows on Prigma 27.
我带队吧
I'll do those.
太积极了吧
Bit keen, are we?
我喜欢冰流 可好看了
I like the ice flows. They're pretty.
还有一个预订去西布莉星云
And we've got a pre-booked wedding party
举办的婚礼
heading to the Sybil Nebula.
他们需要乐队吗
Do they need a band?
已经在普莱姆斯三号♥星上找好了
Already booked it from Primus 3.
我有幸听过他们的样带
I had the honour of listening to the demo.
这些人的音乐品味简直是对信仰的蔑视
Musical tastes of these people defies fucking belief.
-写在那边吧 -我宁愿往耳朵里灌滚烫的油
- Put it on there. - I'd rather pour hot oil down my ears.
你想一起喝点酒吗 周末的时候
You fancy a beer or three? End of the week?
我得回家了
I've got to get home.
-芭芭拉在等我 -是吗
- Barbara's waiting for me. - Oh, is she now?
我想请你回家的 但是
I'd invite you back but...
-你懂的 -我懂的
- You know. - I know.
芭芭拉正在为去第一中♥央♥星做准备
Barbara's getting ready for Primo Central.
-你确定调任了吗 -还没有
- Your transfer confirmed? - Not yet.
第一中♥央♥星的莱纳斯特别喜欢吊人胃口
Linus Primo does love to keep a man hanging on.
我肯定能调任成功的 只是要走一下程序
I am going to get it. It's just a question of process.
但愿吧 那女孩做梦都要去那生活 伙计
It better be, that girl's dreaming of the high life, my friend.
门上有个牌子写着"下班了"
On the door there is a sign saying closed.
你不懂是什么意思吗
I wonder what it means.
那直播你不想带回公♥寓♥看吗
Do you want to get the loop back to the condos?
我打算在这看完
I think I'll see this to the end.
正要进入最高♥潮♥的一段
Just reached an interesting plot point.
你不识字吗 混♥蛋♥ 我们下班了
Can you read, arsehole? We're closed!
第一中♥央♥酒店有个信息控制台可以进行网上预约
There's an IMT console in the Primo Hotel for any online reservations.
在你眼皮子底下还有一个
There's also a customer care number
客服电♥话♥号♥码
right in front of your fucking eyes.
我去开 我去开
I get it, I'll get it.
你好
Hello, there.
天哪
Oh, my.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们下班了 你得下周再来
We're not open. You'll have to come back next week.
戈登女士失去了听力
Ms Gordon has lost her hearing.
-你说什么 -戈登女士聋了
- Excuse me? - Ms Gordon is deaf.
-我知道了 -我是厄玛·戈登
- I see. - My name is Irma Gordon,
我想要你带我去观光
and I want you to take me on a tour.
我明白 女士 但我们现在下班了
I understand, Madam, but we are now closed.
你能告诉她 下周才有观光项目吗
Can you tell her that there are no tours until next week?
如果她想要的话 我可以给她一份
I can give her a physical hand-out
可去目的地的传♥单♥
of our available destinations if she likes,
但如果她对网上预订系统不熟悉的话
but if she's not proficient on the network system,
她就得周一再来
she'll have to come back on Monday.
我想要你带我去地球
I want you to take me on a tour to Earth.
-你... -你没听他说吗
- Did you... - Didn't you hear the man?
-我们下班了 明白吗 -她听不见
- We're closed, sweetheart, all right? - She's deaf.
我们下班了 今天没法欢度假期了
We're closed, shut, no happy holiday today.
她想去地球
She said she wants to go to Earth.
那她不是聋了 是疯了
Well, she's not deaf, she's crazy.
戈登女士从里伽二号♥星长途跋涉来到这里
Ms Gordon has travelled a long way from her home on Riga II.
她想乘坐飞船去地球
She wishes to charter a ship to take her to Earth.
奇怪的小东西
Listen, my cranky little pal,
我们没法带戈登女士去地球
we can't take Ms Gordon to Earth
因为地球灭亡了
because Earth no longer exists.
我们没法带乘客到不存在的地方去
We don't take passengers to non-existent destinations.
公♥司♥政策很严格
Strict company policy.
戈登女士342岁了
Ms Gordon is 342 years old.
她亲自驾着飞船从里伽二号♥星来到这里
She flew the craft personally to get here from Riga II.
她可以住第一星酒店 明天返回
Then, she can stay at the Primo Hotel, fly back home tomorrow.
女士 既然到周末了
I'll tell you what, lady, because it's the end of the week,
你长得这么美
and I like your face,
我给你一张星芒之梦优♥惠♥券
I'm going to give you an Astral Dreams promotional coupon,
你定第一星酒店房♥间的时候
entitling you to a free cocktail on the house
可以得到一杯免费的鸡尾酒
when you book your Primo Hotel room.
鸡尾酒随便点 除了第一星贝利尼
Any cocktail of your choice, except the Primo Bellini,
需要加点价
where there is a two-bit surcharge.
不能更周到了
You cannot say fairer than that.
她会付你们两千克的钱
She has two kilo positive to pay you.
什么
Excuse me?
她愿意付给星芒之梦
She is willing to pay Astral Dreams
两千克的钱
two kilo positive to take her.
至于交易的方式
If you are wondering about method of transaction,
戈登女士没有网银
Ms Gordon does not have a cyber account,
所以她不得不付你们现金
so she would have to pay you in cash.
第一星搜索 地球
最后生物栖居时间2451年
太阳2673年变成火球吞噬该星球 从此消失
我是第一星241号♥的安德鲁斯
This is Andrews at Primo 241.
我需要地球的最新数据
I need an urgent data feed on Earth,
太阳系2483B65的一颗已灭亡的行星
a planet in the solar system 2483B65, now extinct.
还有一份星芒之梦最新的
Also, I need a matchup on current
旅途目的地
Astral Dreams tour destinations -
最接近地球体积 颜色 各项参数的星球清单
closest approximation to size, colour, tech and specifications.
我们查到六个相近结果
We have six matches to your request.
告诉我
OK, give them to me.
太远 太远了
Too far. Way too far.
-太大了 -你在干什么
- Too big. - Do you want to tell me what you're doing?
天 是粉色的 地球不是粉色
Jesus, that's pink. Earth was not pink.
好了 这个比较像
OK, this is more like it.
安姆弗尔三号♥星 需要高速飞行三天
Emphor 3, three days hyper-flight,
有一颗卫星
one moon.
九大行星排第三
Third planet in nine
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表