剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第五集
你有什么看法
What are you saying?
我不相信哈里斯会蠢到
I can't believe that Harris would actually be stupid enough
再回到美国
to set foot in the States again.
为什么要冒险
I mean, why take the chance?
他们现在就能成为雅加达 新加坡
They're going to be permanent residents
或是他们所在的随便什么地方的永久居民了
in Jakarta or Singapore or wherever the fuck they are by now.
你还吃那些条条吗
Are you going to eat those fingers?
-莎拉 -什么
- Sarah? - What?
-你的条条 你还吃 -这叫薯条
- Your fingers. Are you going to...? - They're called fries.
我不想说这个的 老大
I hate to say this, Chief,
但我认为我们真的在原地打转
but I think we're really chasing our tails here.
我告诉你他们就在这儿
I keep telling you they're here.
他们能让我们找到科林
They're going to lead us back to Colin.
抱歉
Sorry.
你需要休息一阵子
You need a break.
我很好
I'm fine.
结账
Bill?
我猜我们要走了
I guess we're leaving.
芝加哥警署
以巡航速度返回警局
Cruising speed back to the precinct.
莎拉 你并不是在单打独斗
You know, Sarah, you're not alone in this.
屠♥杀♥影响到了整个部门
The massacre affected the entire department.
其中三个人是我在警校的同班同学
Three of the guys were in my class at the Academy.
我也很想找到科林和做出此事的人
I want to find Colin and the guys that did this, too.
虚实人生
有多少人
How many was that?
多于两个 少于十个
More than two. Less than ten.
来来
Come on.
他们一直叫我忘掉 但是
They keep telling me to let it go, but...
每次我闭上眼睛 就又回到了那个地方
every time I close my eyes, I'm right back there...
那条街上
in the street...
听到枪声
hearing the gunshots.
就好像一切又重新发生
It's like it's happening all over again.
不存在的
It's not.
已经结束了 都过去了
It's over. It's in the past.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
我的一部分还在那里
Part of me's still there.
还躺在血泊当中
Still lying in a pool of blood...
等待着我的死亡
waiting for it to be my turn.
这是什么
What is that?
一个假期
A vacation.
我不喜欢什么虚拟热带沙滩
I'm not into the whole virtual tropical beach thing.
是吗 我之前不知道
Oh, no? No, I didn't know that.
不 这不只是另一个模拟器
No, it's not just another simulation.
这是另一种人生
It's another life.
-一种人生 -你知道
- A life? - You know how...
做梦时 你仍然是你自己
when you're in a dream, you're still yourself,
但并不是现在的自己
but it's not exactly this version of you?
大概吧
Sort of.
当你在梦中时
Well, when you're in a dream,
你实际上在过另一种人生
you're essentially living another life.
对吧 你在另一个世界
Right? You're in another world
遵循你信以为真的另一套规则
with another set of rules that you accept as reality.
这个就是这样的
That's what this is.
这是另一个被你当成现实的人生
It's another life that you will accept as reality,
就像你坚信现在的生活是真的一样
just as firmly as you accept this one.
你不仅仅是到了另一个地方
You're not just going to be someWHERE else.
你还成为了另一个人
You're going to be someONE else.
-我会是谁 -我不知道
- Who will I be? - I don't know.
每个用户的体验都不一样
Every user's experience is different.
但它会以你自己的潜意识产生的
But it will be someone based on your own thoughts and dreams
想法和梦为基础
drawn directly from your own subconscious.
这是个让你逃离这段人生的假期
It's a vacation from your life.
这玩意听上去可真不错
That does sound pretty fucking great right about now.
-这有多久 -你先试个几小时
- How long is it? - Just a couple of hours to start.
看看喜不喜欢 好不
See if you like it. OK?
你要是不喜欢 我就把它送回去继续开♥发♥
If you don't, I'll send it back to development
标上"用户不满意"的标签
with a "Dissatisfied customer" tag.
我觉得你的大脑和心
I think your head and your heart
真的需要休息休息
could really use a break from being you.
你对我太好了
You're too good to me.
我配不上你
I don't deserve you.
好好放个假吧
Just have a great vacation.
乔治 乔治 你在干什么 伙计
George? George, what are you doing, man?
我们得走了
We got to move.
快点
Come on.
糟糕 你在流血
Oh, shit. You're bleeding.
你还好吗 来吧
You OK? OK.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我脑子一团浆糊
I can't really think straight.
你没事 你没事
You're good. You're good.
好了 走吧
OK. Let's go.
我们在哪里
Wh...? Where are we?
别搞笑了 快点 保持警惕
Very funny. Come on, stay sharp.
好了 准备开始
All right, here we go.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛 -你♥他♥妈♥在...
- What the fuck are you doing? - What the fuck are you...?!
不许动
Don't move!
走
Let's go.
站好
Stay right there.
走
Move.
你们一定觉得我很蠢
You must think I'm pretty stupid.
-没错 -你刚刚说什么
- Yeah, we do. - Sorry, what was that?
你确实蠢
Well, I do.
我刚刚就听到了 你个王八蛋
Yeah, I fucking heard you the first time, you fucking twat.
你们来干什么
What are you doing?
把他枪缴了
You want to get his weapon?
直接抽出来啊 我的天
Just fucking pull it out, for fuck's sake.
乔治 乔治
Hey, George. George?
你们来干什么 老兄
What are you doing, man?
你们想就这么过来把我做掉吗
You thought you'd just drop in and do me in?
所有这些...
All of this was just...
本来都是可以避免的
Was just avoidable.
没必要这样
Unnecessary.
你们本来只要按我说的去做
You just had to do what I asked, that's all.
但是现在...
But now...
你们知道的吧
You know, right, yeah...?
我有次砍掉一个人的手指
I once cut a man's finger off
然后逼他看着他哥们吃下去
and I made his mate eat it while he watched.
-怪恶心的 -等等 不要
- It was disgusting. - Wait. No!
但比这还要恶心的
But the only thing that's worse than that,
就是把他手指砍下来让他自己吃掉
is to cut off his own finger and make him eat it himself.
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
OK, what the fuck is wrong with you?
你饿不饿啊 兄弟
I'm seeing if you're hungry, mate.
不许动
Don't move.
不许动 乔治 科林不见了
Don't move, George! Colin's getting away.
他跑了 快
He's running. Come on.
操
Fuck!
我们得在警♥察♥来之前离开这里
We've got to get out of here before the cops get here.
走 乔治
Come on, George!
-我们去哪 -快
- Where we going? - Come on!
带我们回家 是我
Take us home. That's me.
乔治 你在干嘛
George, what are you doing, man?
不知道 我还晕乎乎的
I don't know. Everything's still fuzzy.
你来开车吧
Maybe you should drive.
你怎么办到的
How'd you do that?
你怎么样 你还好吗 乔治
How are you doing over there, George? Are you OK?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我还不太清醒 -你真应该好好检查一下
- I'm not sure yet. - You should really get that looked at.
要我打电♥话♥给宝拉吗
Should I call Paula?
谁
Who?
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表