剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
They don't hold back.
艾德 如果我找到了 需要我发给你吗
Ed, if I find that, want me to send it to you?
好啊 回聊 菲尔
Yeah, yeah. Later, Phil.
我不想戴着耳机聊政♥治♥
I don't wanna talk political on the headsets.
天哪 你们真无趣
Jeez, you guys are no fun.
闭上嘴按按钮 猴崽子
Just shut up and push your button, monkey.
去你的 兰尼
Screw you, Lenny.
菲尔伯特·诺伊斯 没人看见吗
为什么我是唯一看到听到的人
Why am I the only one who saw and heard it?
为什么他们还让我们在这上班
Why do-- Why do they even fucking keep us on there?
什么 政♥治♥先生
What? Mr. Political,
你想突然失业吗
you want to lose your job all of a sudden?
我不是那个意思 只是 3000个员工
No, it's not that. It's just, you know, 3000 guys.
我是说 你告诉我 你们能让整个工厂
I mean, you're telling me you can automate
自动化
a whole entire factory, right,
但还需要三个人来运营它
but you still need three guys to run it?
这能保证质量
It's quality control.
机器可没法保证这个
The machines can't do that shit.
它们可以 它们可以的
Yeah, they could. They-- They can.
首先 这违反法律
First of all, it's against the law.
其次 感谢工会做出的努力
Second of all, thank God the union fought for it.
你应该最清楚这点
You of all people should know that,
你很久之前就在这工作了
you've been around since the old days.
是的 我父亲是工会的人
Yeah, my-- My dad was a union man.
"仔细阅读三次小字部分
"Read the fine print three times,
反复斟酌 再做出决定"
think twice, decide once."
他教会了我看透本质
He taught me to really see.
就是这样
Well, then there you go.
这是《全球贸易协定》的规定
It's part of the Global Trade Agreement.
你不能解雇所有工人 把一切都交给机器人
You can't export all the workers, automate all the positions.
必须得留一些人在岗位上
You gotta keep some guys around here, right?
你难道想去吉布提工厂
What, you'd rather be in the Djibouti plant?
广州 或是更糟的克拉科夫
Guangzhou? Or worse, fucking Kraków?
天啊
Oh, God forbid.
不过那边天气可能更好
The weather's probably better.
只是 我没法不想这事
It's just, I can't stop thinking, you know...
他们把我们留下是什么意思
What does it mean that they kept us here?
意思是我们是最好的
It means we're the best.
3000人里最好的 别逗了 兰尼
Out of 3000 guys? Come on, Len.
我们只是装装门面
We're just tokens, man.
菲尔伯特
You know, Philbert,
你今天心情真是糟糕
you're in a real shitty mood today, man.
那个 你说的那个视频
That... That video you were talking about...
我也看到了
I saw it too.
你也看到 "杀光其他人"那段了
You saw it, the "Kill everybody else" thing?
太疯狂了 这事真是
It's crazy. I mean, it's fucking scary
-太疯狂了 艾德 它让我 -嘘嘘
- what it is, Ed. It's got me-- - Shh. Shh, shh.
放轻松
Easy. Yeah, relax.
政♥治♥这种东西 别太在意
This political stuff, don't take it so seriously.
它不代表任何事 忘了它吧
It doesn't mean anything. Just lay off.
去找点乐子 干点别的
Go have some fun or something.
可他们说了这话
It's all this shit they're saying.
那些笨蛋说的东西 都不是真的
Those idiots say anything. It isn't real.
明白吗 只是娱乐
All right? It's just entertainment,
仅此而已
that's all it is.
说到娱乐
Speaking of entertainment,
你有去看看那个我们说的
did you check out that cheese gal
奶酪姑娘了吗
like we were telling you?
看了 太蠢了
Yeah, I did. It's stupid.
你又没法碰到她
I mean, it's not like you can touch her.
是吗 这投影可够你消遣的了
Oh, yeah? The optics can take you a long way.
别老想着去摸 朋友
Don't be so tactile, my friend.
加油 老伙计
Hang in there, old-timer.
谢了 艾德
Thanks, Ed.
华盛顿威尔斯站到了
This is Washington and Wells.
在华盛顿威尔斯站可以转橙线列车
Transfer to Orange Line trains at Washington and Wells.
本车是前往54号♥路塞马克站的粉线列车
This is a Pink Line train to 54th and Cermak.
我认为提到的"其他人"这个词会比
I think it's more anti-establishment sentiment
任何议程引起更多的负面情绪
than any real agenda against a so-called "Other"--
说的有道理
That's a fair point.
终于有人在说这事了
Yes. Finally somebody's talking about it.
我们得屠尽其他人 同时
As you know, we have to kill all others. At the same--
很明显 候选人并不是字面上的意思
Well, obviously, the Candidate isn't speaking literally.
-这只是个理念 -他在说谎
- This is just about ideas. - He's lying.
我认为
I think--
发生什么了
What happened?
车里有人呢
Hey, somebody's in here.
车里还有人呢
Hey, somebody's still in here.
-伙计们 -收到
- Hey, guys. - Yes,
-我们正在修复 菲尔伯特 -你是谁
- we are working on it, Philbert. - Who is this?
屠尽其他人
停车
Stop.
你觉得自己或其他人有迫在眉睫的危险吗
Did you feel yourself or others in immediate danger?
不 我是说 是的
No. I mean, yeah...
在 在列车变得...
It's-- bef-- before the train was--
-可疑之前 -可疑
- Was sketchy. - Sketchy?
机械故障 就是 列车停了
Mechanically? You know-- I mean, it had stopped.
应该说定住了
Frozen, that's the word.
火车定住片刻后
It had frozen just moments before,
紧接着我们就经过一个灯牌
but then we went past this sign--
交通集团报告出现了短暂的电源故障
Trancom reports that there was a brief power fail.
不是短暂故障 更像是...
Yeah, well, it wasn't brief, it was more--
在这短暂故障期间 你十分害怕
And during this brief power failure, you were frightened to the point
以致觉得有必要启动紧急刹车系统
that you felt it necessary to engage the emergency braking system?
不是的
Well, no,
是因为那个灯牌 我就是想告诉你这个
that was because of the sign, which I'm trying to tell you about--
一个灯牌叫你停下列车吗
A sign told you to stop the train?
当然不是 听着
No, of course not. Look,
我没疯 好吗
I'm not crazy, okay?
我真的没疯 我...
I'm not crazy, I--
一定是黑客弄的
Some hackers must have gotten to it.
很可怕
It was terrible,
我只是想看清楚 那是...
and I just wanted to get a better look. It was--
那是仇恨言论
It was hate speech.
用斗大的字
It said to...
写着"屠尽其他人"
"Kill all others" in giant letters.
那不是触犯法规了吗 那...
Isn't that some sort of crime or something? I mean, it--
那很危险
It's very dangerous.
水感觉如何
How does the water feel?
速度很快
Fast.
抚慰人心
Soothing.
感测器通常能覆盖错误的用户输入
The sensors usually override erroneous user input.
然而 这次没有
However, in your case it stopped.
是的 因为很危险
Yeah, because it was dangerous.
导致后面的列车车舱撞上了你
Causing the train pod behind yours to crash into you.
-撞了 我让列车相撞了 -这种事极少发生
- Crashed? I crashed a train? - Rarely happens.
说极少都是夸张了
And rare would really be an overstatement.
更准确的说法是从未发生过
Never would be more accurate.
今时今日 不会再发生列车事故了
Train incidents, they don't really happen anymore.
自动驾驶排除了人为失误 COV也一样
Auto-piloting rules out human error. Same for COVs.
只除了偶尔出现的异常情况
Except of course, the occasional outliers.
毒品 化学药品
Drugs, chemicals,
这些会导致异常情况
those can create outliers.
我当时没喝酒 也没嗑药
I wasn't drinking. I wasn't on anything.
我只是...
I was just--
只是很担心 仅此而已
I was just concerned, that's all.
你确实没有
So you weren't.
他没问题
He's all clean.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过 交通集团不希望你继续乘坐公共交通工具
Nevertheless, Trancom does not want you back on their system.
暂时
Temporarily.
本次对话将被录音 作为记录
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表