剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
宝拉 你认识宝拉的
Paula. You know Paula.
你不记得宝拉了 你还记得我吗
You don't remember Paula. You remember me?
记得 你是克里斯
Yeah. You're Chris.
克里斯·金斯堡 我们是老朋友了
Chris Ginsberg. We've been friends for a long time.
好吧 那我觉得...
Right, OK. So I think...
你可能有点脑震荡 好了...
I think you might have a concussion. All right, just...
我们带你回家 我现在打电♥话♥给宝拉
We're going to get you home and I'm going to call Paula.
只是有些擦伤
It's just a superficial laceration.
不需要缝针
You don't need stitches.
很好
Good.
但你很有可能有点脑震荡
But chances are you might have a concussion.
接下来六个小时不要睡觉
Don't go to bed for the next six hours
远离毒品和酒精
and stay away from drugs and alcohol.
你能做到吗
You think you can handle that?
当然
Sure.
我说真的呢 乔治
I mean it, George.
听到了
I heard you.
记忆恢复的怎么样
How's your memory?
还有点模糊 但慢慢想起来了
Bit fuzzy, but it's coming back.
你叫什么
What's your name?
乔治·米勒
George Miller.
社保呢
Social security?
你的社保号♥是多少
What's your social security number?
你为谁工作
Well, who do you work for?
我不知道
I don't know.
阿瓦网
我经营阿瓦网数据系统公♥司♥
I run Avacom Data Systems.
我...开的公♥司♥
It's... my company.
我2012年...创立的
I built it... in 2012.
净资产有多少
Net worth?
三四十亿
Three, four... billion.
你已经很接近了
You're close enough.
朋友间一二十亿有什么区别呢
After all, what's a billion or two between friends?
乔治 你要我留下来陪你吗
George, do you want me to stay?
不用 我...没事
No. I'm... I'm good.
谢谢
Thank you.
老兄
Hey, man.
警♥察♥发现尸体了
So, uh, the police found the bodies.
科林不知所踪
No sign of Colin.
当然了
Of course.
科林
Colin?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
乔治
George?
听着 我这就去把宝拉喊回来
Uh, listen, I'm going to go get Paula back in here.
不不不 不是身体上的问题 而是...
No, no, no, it's not physical. It's, um...
而是...精神上的 我...
It's... It's more mental. I...
我觉得我想...
It feels like I want to...
我想哭
I want to cry.
我真的没办法振作起来
I just can't pull myself together.
听着 兄弟...
Now listen, buddy, um...
之前发生的事...
What happened...
不是那么容易就能忘掉的
it's not going to be an easy thing to get over.
你得睡一觉
You need to get some sleep.
不行 不行
I can't. I can't.
医生说接下来的六小时我都不能睡
Um, the doctor said I got to stay up for the next six hours,
我得按要求来
so that's what I'm doing.
我...我不睡
I'm...I'm up.
也许你该休个假
Maybe you need a vacation.
什么
What?
你懂的...
Well, you know, the...
假期
vacation.
"足不出户地度个假"
"Take a vacation without ever leaving the house."
假如你糟糕的广♥告♥文案还是这句没变的话
If that's still the terrible AD copy that you're going to use.
我想问的是 什么时候能给我试试
My question is, when do I get to try it?
我知道这只是个原型机 但我也想去度个假
I mean, I know it's a prototype, but I could use a vacation, too.
你戴这个没用的
This wouldn't work for you.
每副耳机都有其独特的神经元脉冲地图
Each headset has an individual neuronic pulse map
是根据用户的前额叶皮质而设定的
that is uniquely designed for their prefrontal cortex.
你只会看到白光
All you would see is white light.
我之前说过这些
I've said this before.
的确 在发♥售♥会上
Yep, your sales pitch.
谢谢你 克里斯
Thank you, Chris.
今天真是谢谢你了
I really appreciate that today.
不客气 头儿
You got it, jefe.
假设你是对的 他们一直没出州
Say you're right, they never left the state.
他们可是全北半球官方最想抓住的四个人
They're four of the most wanted men in the northern hemisphere.
卢·米切尔餐厅
始于1923
你真的觉得他们会冒着危险留在这里吗
Do you really think they're going to risk hanging around?
就连科林都很久没在芝加哥出现过了...
Even Colin hasn't been seen in Chicago since, like...
你觉得这食物的味道对吗
Does this food taste right to you?
什么
What?
对啊 一如既往的难吃
Yeah. Same crap as always.
感觉...有点淡
Seems...flat.
忽然没味道了
It suddenly has no taste.
你到底有没有在听我说话
Are you listening to me at all?
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得自己像是身在别处似的
Feels like I'm somewhere else still.
就像是在度假一样吗
You mean like on vacation?
那东西肯定很厉害
That must've really been something.
从没见你这么心不在焉过
Never seen you this distracted.
不一样的
It was different.
你还吃那些条条吗
Going to eat those fingers?
好吧 薯条
OK, fries?
怎么个不一样
Different how?
就像是我能听见他做梦
Like I could hear him dream.
清楚而有逻辑
Stable, rational.
我在那待的时间越长 感觉就越熟悉
The longer I was there, the more familiar it became.
我记得那里 我记得我在那里的人生
I remembered it. I remembered my life there.
诡异就诡异在这里 感觉就像是...
That was the eerie part, like...
我第一次记起了我真实的人生
I was remembering my real life for the first time.
远离真实人生的假期
A vacation from your life.
他们会发大财的
They're going to make a fortune.
凯特会有分红之类的吗
So does Kate have a piece of the profits or what?
该死 真没想到
Oh, shit, I'll be damned.
怎么了
What?
你说对了
You were right.
他们一直都没有离开芝加哥
They never left Chicago.
这群蠢货被联调局的监控拍到了
Dumb fucks got picked up on an FBI surveillance scan.
看来他们在商量着要碰头
Looks like they're setting a meeting.
没错 今晚碰头
Yeah, setting a meeting for tonight.
太棒了
It's beautiful!
太棒了 我非常清楚这个地点
Beautiful. I know exactly where this place is.
怎么了
What?
这有点...太简单了
It's just...so easy.
他们就这样自己送上门来了
They're just falling right into our laps.
正合我意啊
I'm not complaining.
-来吧 莎拉 走 -好
- Come on, Sarah, come on! - All right.
我认识这地方
I know this place.
他来晚了
He's late.
他怎么会来晚 他从不迟到的
How come he's late, huh? He's never late.
闭嘴 等着吧
Shut up and wait.
他会来的
He'll be here.
干下一票之前 我们有很多需要谈的
Well, we've got a lot to discuss before the next job.
下一票 你说什么呢
Next job? What the fuck are you talking about?
我所代表的那些人
The people I represent
这次有个更大的计划
would like to make an even bigger statement this time.
足以撼动
Something guaranteed to rock
整个城市的政♥治♥基底
the political foundations of the entire city.
你们有什么计划
What do you have in mind?
烧了市政厅吗
Burning down City Hall?
对市政厅发动核攻击
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表