剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
敏捷的褐色狐狸扑向懒洋洋的狗
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
敏捷的褐色狐狸
..Quick brown fox...
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
在老巢深处的小房♥间里
In a small room at the back of the den,
墙上沾着尼古丁
the walls are stained with nicotine.
你们在密谋 一起密谋
You plot, you plot together.
杰瑞·海普斯特 也叫杰泽
Jerry Hapster, AKA Jezza,
迈克尔·史密斯 柯林·巴伯
Michael Smith, Colin Barber,
达米安·吉布斯 也叫盖博...
Damian Gibbs, AKA Gibbo...
戴上面罩
Put on the hood!
抱歉 我很抱歉 求你们
Sorry. I'm sorry. Please.
你成功强行进入了他的思想
You raped him pretty good.
他抵抗了 所以我来硬的了 太过分吗
He was resisting so I went in hard. Was it too much?
只是近距离观看的感觉不太好
Just not nice to watch up close.
如果我在这儿会让你尴尬 我道歉 罗斯探员
I apologise if my being here is awkward for you, Agent Ross.
他们来问我时 我和所有人一样惊讶
I was as surprised as anyone when they asked for me.
我永远不会读清查行动探员的心
I would never read a Clearance agent.
我们现在是同事了 所以我相信你
We're colleagues now so I'll just have to trust you on that.
好了 埃博尼和艾沃利 我们走吧
That's right. Ebony and Ivory. Now let's go.
-蹲下 搜查 -双手抱头
- Get down. Avon calling. - Hands on your heads! Girls,
快点
Come on.
-他们把东西♥藏♥起来了 -搜
- They're hiding something. - Search the place.
-在这里面 -打开
- It's in there. - Rip it open.
又是这玩意
It's another one of these things.
面罩制♥造♥人送来了面罩 同时问候你们
This hood is sent to you with the compliments of the Hood Maker.
希望它对你们有用
He hopes you will find it useful.'
铐上他
Cuff him.
你们藏这个干什么
Why do you hide this?
不是我们的 真的
It's not ours. Honest.
面罩制♥造♥人是谁
Who's the Hood Maker?
-说话 -不知道
- Speak up. - We don't know.
清查行动 摘下来
Clearence! Take it off!
你有武器吗 奥诺尔 他有武器吗
Are you armed? Honor, is he armed?
奥诺尔
Honor?
你有枪吗
Do you have a gun?
奥诺尔 读他
Honor, read him!
-该死 -他在想什么
- Fuck's sake. - What did he say?
别动
Stay down!
面罩 我没法透过面罩解读他
The hood, I couldn't. I couldn't read him through the hood.
-拷上他 -趴在地上
- Cuff him! - Get on the ground!
你在想象...
You're thinking of me...
我吻着另一个女孩
kissing another girl.
她被绑在角落里
She's tied up in the corner.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥因为...
Naked because...
你撕破了她的衣服
you cut up her clothes.
你从后面插入我
You're inside me from behind.
强迫我回头看到那个女孩
Forcing my head back so I can see her.
你干了我好几个小时
You're pushing into me for hours.
很疼
It hurts.
很痛
I'm in pain.
我痛死了
I'm in bad pain.
她吻我也没法安抚我 她吻我也没法安抚我
And she can't kiss it better, she can't kiss it better.
插得好深呢 宝贝
Now, that is so deep, baby.
带我回联盟
Take me back to the Union.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是什么
What's this?
不知道 长官
I don't know, sir.
面罩制♥造♥人的问候
Compliments of the Hood Maker.
停...
Stop...
停...
Stop...
强迫我回头...
Forcing my head back...
很疼 她吻我也没法安抚我
It hurts, and she can't kiss it better.
求求你停下来吧
Please stop!
很疼
It hurts.
-别伤害我 -别伤害我
- Don't hurt me. - Don't hurt me.
-停 -别伤害我
- Stop. - Don't hurt me.
-别伤害我 -求求你停下来吧
- Don't hurt me. - Please stop.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
求求你停下来吧
Please stop.
-别伤害我 -求求你停下来吧
- Don't hurt me. - Please stop.
-别伤害我 -求求你停下来吧
- Don't hurt me. - Please stop.
-别伤害我 -求求你停下来吧
- Don't hurt me. - Please stop.
求求你停下来吧
Please stop!
玛丽 玛丽
Mary, Mary?
没事的 放心 我在这呢
It's OK. You're at home. I'm here for you.
没事
It's OK.
奥诺尔 不 别碰我
Honor, no, don't touch me.
你现在加入他们了吗
Are you one of them now?
我给你带了早餐
I grabbed you breakfast.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't come here.
搭档之间就是这样 我来接你 给你咖啡
Well, It's what partners do, I pick you up, give you coffee,
上班途中抱怨一下我们的另一半
and we gripe about our other halves on the way to work.
你觉得住这种地方 我能...
You think, living in this place, I could...?
我没有另一半
I don't have another half.
那我们又找到共同点了
Well, that's something else we have in common.
我猜你喜欢鸡蛋三明治
I bet you like egg sandwiches.
真棒
Great.
是你干的吗
Was that you?
一辆车而已 对吧
It's just a car, eh?
我的错 他们不喜欢我为清查行动工作
It's my fault, they don't like me working for Clearance.
我说我没得选 软件选定的
I tell them I don't have a choice, I'm software,
软件没得选 对吗
and software doesn't have a choice, right?
没错
Right.
这些地方...
These places...
以我的经验来看 少数裔社区会滋长异见
In my experience, ghettos breed dissent.
如果真要闹起事来 肯定是从这里开始
If there's going to be real trouble, this is where it will start.
我们不想闹事 罗斯探员
We don't want trouble, Agent Ross.
我们只想过上普通人的日子
We just want to lead regular lives,
住在这里可办不到
and we can't do that living here.
我们能去掉"探员"吗 就叫我"罗斯"
Can we drop the "Agent", how about "Ross"?
就是你搭档罗斯 给你带了鸡蛋三明治的那个
Hey, your partner, Ross, who brings you egg sandwiches.
别让蛋黄滴出来
Don't get yolk on it.
-真好 -抱歉
- Great. - Sorry.
面罩86%是未漂白的浸蜡亚麻布
The hood is 86% unbleached waxed linen material.
在制♥作♥过程中 它被浸入一种
During its creation, it's immersed in a,
稍等 一种离子液体金属
hang on, "ionic liquid metal".
就像是洗了个高级化学药剂澡
That's some sort of fancy chemical bath
能阻隔读心人读取电子信♥号♥♥
that blocks the electrical signals that are read by the Teeps.
看起来我们的面罩制♥造♥人
It seems our Hood Maker has access to
可以接触到科学部门的科技
Science Division-level technology.
我要联盟里所有科学部门的清单
I want a list of all Union Science Divisions.
我想知道他们在做什么 如何 给谁制♥作♥
I want to know what they make, how they make them, who for.
别傻看着我了 去做警探该做的事
Don't just look at me, go and be a detective,
会有更多这种东西被投放到街上
there may be more of these things hitting the streets.
这些东西很强大而且有效
They're powerful and they work.
或许这是个好东西
Maybe that's a good thing.
谁说的 你也尝过它的厉害
Who said that? You've been out there.
它和钢琴丝一样结实
It's piano-wire tight.
我们会失去对整座城市的控制
We could lose control of this city.
正常人在想办法反击
Normals are looking for a way to fight back
《反读心免疫法案》 现况就是如此
against the Anti-Immunity Bill, and this is it.
那个部门 只会越来越糟糕
That division, it's only going to get worse.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, sir.
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表