剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第三集
沃金站
我们没有茶包了
We're out of teabags.
-有延误吗 -在贝辛斯托克有点堵
- Any delays? - A slight snarl up in Basingstoke.
-去他的贝辛斯托克 -是啊
- Fuck Basingstoke. - Yeah!
售票处
通勤者
这里不是机场 你来错地方了
This... this is not an airport, that's your trouble.
但我爸爸说
Yeah, but my dad said...
我们在沃金
Well, we're in Woking.
我不清楚你是怎么来的 但我们这里是沃金
I don't quite know how you've done it, but we're in Woking.
你们真应该弄个电梯
You guys should really get a lift.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, we really should.
不 我当然没法回家
No, of course I can't come home.
当然不能
Of course I can't.
因为我正在上班
Because I'm at work.
我当然关心
Of course I do.
不 我非常关心
No, of course I do.
请不要凶我
Please, don't shout.
-厕所堵了 -是的 先生 是的
- Toilet's blocked. - Sir, yeah. Yes.
间隔五天的往返票 谢谢
Five-day return, please.
好的 这就来
Yes, coming right up.
-去哪里 -看起来你今天过得比我还糟糕
- Where to? - You look like you're having a worse day than I am.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
你也想来一支吗
Do you want one?
不用 谢谢 我需要知道你的目的地
No, thank you. I need the destination of your ticket,
而且恐怕我得让你把烟掐了
and I'm afraid I need you to extinguish that cigarette.
我没说吗 这就是我抽烟的原因
Didn't I say? That's why I need this.
它能让我过热的大脑冷静下来
It calms my vastly overheating brain.
梅肯高地
Macon Heights.
-梅肯高地 -没错 梅肯高地
- Macon Heights? - That's right, Macon Heights.
没有这一站吧
There's no such station.
查查电脑 一张去梅肯高地的票
Check the computer. A ticket to Macon Heights.
我都在这工作20多年了 女士
I've worked here over 20 years, madam.
梅 肯 高地
M-A-C-O-N Heights.
你想坐哪一趟车
What train were you considering getting?
-你知道发车时刻吗 -5点19分
- Do you know the time? - 5.19.
我也能坐1点19分或者9点19分的
I can also take the 1.19 or the 9.19.
我知道了 那一趟是终到奥尔顿的车
Oh, well, there you go. That's the Alton train, you see.
经停布鲁克伍德 阿什韦尔
Stops at Brookwood, Ash Vale,
奥尔德肖特 法纳姆 本特利 然后
Aldershot, Farnham, Bentley and then...
恐怕没有梅肯高地
There's no Macon Heights, I'm afraid.
非工作人员勿入
然后她消失了
Then she was gone?
是的 我觉得是某种把戏
Yeah, some sort of trick, I think.
-灯光障眼法 -好吧
- A sort of light thing? - OK.
-不要了 -你还在戒烟
- No, no. - Still keeping that off, are you?
我一直想着被动吸烟
I dream of passive smoking.
梅肯高地
Macon Heights.
我一直觉得我之前在哪里听过这个名字
Yeah, I keep feeling I've heard the name before somewhere.
艾德 听着 我知道我还没有孩子
Ed, listen, I know I don't have kids,
我真心问你 你还好吗
but I mean to ask, are you OK?
好得不得了
Never better.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
-他们打电♥话♥报♥警♥了 -她打的
- Did they call the police? - She did.
-我电♥话♥里说了 -我以为她不会真打的
- I phoned you. - I didn't think she'd call the police.
-她不会起诉 -那还好 那还好
- She'll not be pressing charges. - Oh, good. That's good.
但她很沮丧
But she is very upset.
一个15岁的女孩 你明白的
A 15-year-old girl, you understand this,
-因为这 -我们非常抱歉
- because it... - Well, we are very sorry.
是不是 山姆
Aren't we, Sam?
-她嘲笑我 -最后可能会到...
- She laughed at me. - There is going to come a point...
不 不会的
No, there won't.
不会到那个地步的
We won't let it.
我们也无法为他辩解的地步
...where we can't excuse him.
我就是生气了
I just got angry.
我也知道
And I understand...
我不应该吓唬人
I shouldn't scare people.
-我不应该吓到 -山姆
- I shouldn't scare... - Sam,
我在跟你说话呢 孩子
I'm trying to talk to you here, mate.
我不应该吓到人 但我还是做了
I shouldn't scare people, but I do.
我确实吓到人了
I do, I do scare people.
等等 你偷偷翻过我的...
Wait a minute, have you been raiding my...?
向路易·贝尔森致敬
Pray silence for Louie Bellson.
你还小的时候 我经常听这个
I used to listen to this when you were little.
数数他在接下来五秒里吹了多少个音
Count how many notes he plays in the next five seconds.
听听这萨克斯 来来
Listen to that sax. Go on.
快 数啊 快 数啊 快
Go on, count them. Go on, count them, go on.
数不清的
You can't.
数啊 你根本数不清 因为理论上就不可能
Count them. You can't because it's physically impossible.
这一段里有太多音了
There's too many notes to count.
那 她说了什么或做了什么
It's... Did she say anything, or do anything
-惹到你了吗 -我忘了
- to provoke you? - I forgot.
没事 孩子
OK, kiddo.
没事的
Okie-doke.
请进
Come in.
请 女士
Please, madam.
请坐
Please, sit down.
-请坐 -我只想买♥♥张票
- Sit. - I just want to buy a ticket.
为什么感觉像在被警♥察♥政♥治♥保安处问话
Why do I feel like I'm being interviewed by Special Branch?
艾德说你要坐去奥尔顿的车
Ed says you take the Alton train.
-没错 -9点19分终到奥尔顿的火车
- That's correct. - The 9.19 train to Alton.
9点19分 13点19分或17点19分
The 9.19 or the 13.19 or the 17.19,
但最常坐9点19分的
but mostly the 9.19.
这趟旅程多长时间呢
How long is this trip?
-多久能到 -正好28分钟
- How long does it take? - 28 minutes precisely.
大概吧 最近有些不准时
Supposed to. Though, it has recently become less reliable.
梅肯高地是个什么样的地方
What sort of place is Macon Heights?
那里住了多少人
How many live there?
五千吧 我也说不准
5,000. I don't know.
那里有大一点的公♥司♥吗
And does it have a large employer?
有啤酒厂吗 发电站呢
A brewery? A power station?
-客服中心呢 -没有这么大的公♥司♥
- A call centre? - No, nothing big like that.
我在布拉德肖保险公♥司♥当会计
I work account at Bradshaw Insurance.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
这是我们当地的线路图
This is a map of our local network.
你注意看 从法纳姆到本特利
I will show you, in particular, Farnham and then Bentley.
中间没有停靠站
Do you notice there are no stops in between?
她到底是怎么做到的
OK, how the fuck did she do that?
停靠在六站台的列车
The train now standing at Platform Six
将于9点19分开往朴茨茅斯方向
is the 9.19 service to Portsmouth,
终到 奥尔顿
经停法纳姆 本特利和朴茨茅斯
calling at Farnham, Bentley and Portsmouth.
你查票吗
Are you on duty?
不...不是
No... No.
别再骗你妈了
Don't you lie to your mother!
别伤到他
Don't hurt him.
山姆 拜托拜托拜托 山姆
Sam, please. Please, please, please, please, Sam.
你失控的时候 你感觉愤怒吗
When you lose control, does it feel like anger?
嗯 这个...
Yes, it's, um..
和平常生气的感觉不一样吧
Does it feel different from what normal anger feels like?
-不一样 -怎么不一样呢
- Yes. - And how does it feel different?
感到难过吗
Does it feel sad?
嗯
Yeah.
好 很有意思 不是吗
OK. That's interesting, isn't it?
是吗
Is it?
爸...
Dad...?
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我们今天就到这儿吧
Shall we leave it there for now?
艾德 玛丽 能单独说几句吗
Yeah. Ed, Mary, can I have a word?
-说什么 -有些表格要他们签字而已
- A word about what? - Just some forms I want them to sign.
一沓表格
Form a queue for the forms.
很多注意事项
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表