剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第八集
鉴于美国和俄♥罗♥斯♥之间
China's military is on high alert
关系日益紧张 中国♥军♥方正高级戒备
in light of the increased tensions between U.S. and Russia.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问宣布
National Security Advisor announced
白宫已正式对俄♥罗♥斯♥发出警告
that the White House is officially putting Russia on notice
但并没有透露是否考虑采取军事措施
but refused to say whether military force is under consideration.
当局目前已加大对俄制裁力度
The administration is now escalating sanctions against Russia,
尽管...
even though...
自动工厂
任何东西 随时随地 不费吹灰之力
该死
Shit.
扎布里斯基 你醒了吗
Zabriskie? You awake?
嗯 给我五分钟
Yeah. I'll be five minutes.
战争过后 一片焦土
满目疮痍 唯有伟大的工厂还在继续运转
为遭到重创的消费者大量生产货品
自动工厂
自动工厂
那该死的玩意到底在哪
Where the fuck is it?
我听见声音了 但看不见
I hear it, but I don't see it.
我看见了 我看见了
Now I've got it! I've got it.
靠
Shit!
它发现我们了
It's spotted us.
-我来 -操
- I got it. - Fuck.
正在往高飞
Gaining altitude!
假如它飞得太高 落下来时就会摔碎
If it gets too high, it's never gonna come down in one piece.
准备好了
Ready.
棒
Yes!
情况如何 扎布里斯基
How we looking, Zabriskie?
艾米丽 回答我 情况如何
Emily, talk to me. How we looking?
情况挺好的
We're looking good.
控制模件和应答机都是完好的
The control module and the transponder are both intact.
好的 把主脑取出来
All right, get the brain out,
趁着工厂还没来找这台无人机
and let's put it in the truck
赶紧把东西运上车
before the factory comes looking for the drone.
太棒了 宝贝儿
Yeah, baby.
好了
Okay.
无人机接入口
我们连上自动工厂了
We're connected to the Autofac.
找信息要花多久
How long will it take to find something?
说不准
I couldn't say.
世上最智能的工厂面世了
这东西哪来的
Where'd you get that?
桌...桌上拿的
It was just on the... t-table.
它不应该放在那里
Well, it shouldn't have been there.
-为什么 -因为我只有这一本了 明白吗
- Why not? - It's just... it's my only copy, okay?
你之前和我一起出过任务
And you've been on those runs with me.
你知道这东西是很难得的
You know this stuff is sometimes hard to come by.
里面有什么这么重要
What's in it that's so important?
世上最智能的工厂面世了
《呼啸山庄》艾米丽·勃朗特
技术区清完了吗
Cleared out the tech section?
-嗯 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
《兔子快跑》
我帮阿维的图书馆拿几本书
I'm grabbing some books for Avi's library.
扎布里斯基 我们得走了
Zabriskie, we gotta get out of here.
哨兵随时可能出现
Sentries are gonna be here any second.
-我明白 -走吧
- I understand that! - Let's go!
来了
I'm coming.
豪尔赫·路易斯·博尔赫斯[阿根廷作家]
走吧 扎布里斯基
Let's go, Zabriskie!
快点 我们赶紧离开这里
Come on! Let's get out of here!
扎布里斯基
Zabriskie?
世上最智能的工厂面世了
别乱碰
Don't touch anything.
自动工厂
帮助中心
看来我们被转接到老的客服中心了
looks like we've been shunted to an old client help desk.
好的 太棒了 里面有什么
All right, that's perfect. What's in it?
我可以追踪运输 可以下订单
I can track shipments, I can place an order,
还可以填写客服要求
and I can log customer service requests.
就是那个 点开它
That's the one. Open it up.
客服窗口
欢迎来到自动工厂客服 请问您有什么需要投诉的
它问我们有什么想投诉的
It's asking the nature of the complaint.
好的 这可能是个好机会
All right, this might be our chance.
我们该怎么回复
And what do we say?
不能说一些可预测的
It can't be anything predictable.
什么意思
How do you mean?
假如我们和它说运动鞋不合脚
If we tell it sneakers don't fit,
它只会继续给我们送运动鞋
it will just send us more sneakers.
-必须是个奇特的问题 -没错
- It's gotta be a novel problem. - Right.
能强迫自动工厂思考的东西
Something that forces the Autofac to think.
确定它能思考吗
We're sure it can think?
而不是一块傻乎乎的大砖头
It's not just a big dumb brick?
幕后是个精明的 适应性很强的人工智能
It's a pretty sophisticated adaptive AI running the show.
窍门在于引起它的注意
Trick is getting its attention.
我们真的希望它注意到我们吗
Do we want its attention?
你还有更好的办法吗
I mean, do you have a better plan?
好吧 我们就告诉它 货品...
All right, we just tell it the merchandise is...
客服窗口
欢迎来到自动工厂客服 请问您有什么需要投诉的
我不知道
I don't know.
-土不了 -什么
- P-pizzled. - What?
-土不了 -不行吗
- Pizzled? - Why not?
有这个词吗
Is that even a word?
我们想给工厂
We want to give the f-f-factory
找点事琢磨 对吧
something to figure out, don't we?
行吧
All right.
要是我们弄错了 最坏的情况是什么
What's the worst-case scenario if we get this wrong?
-它忽视我们 -就这样吗
- It ignores us. - That's it?
或者派杀手♥机♥器人来杀死我们
Or it sends death bots to come and kill us
因为我们乱碰工厂的无人机
for fucking with its drone, I guess.
好吧 管它呢 干就是了
All right, fuck it, do it.
货品土不了
-上面说 -什么
- It's saying... - What?
24小时内 会派一个代表过来做评估
...That a representative will be sent to assess within 24 hours.
工厂里不是没有人吗
I thought there weren't any people at the factory?
确实没有
There aren't.
抱歉 派瑞恩 但自动工厂具体要派来什么
I'm sorry, Perine, but what exactly is the Autofac sending?
能和顾客互动的某种东西
Something built to interact with clients.
回答问题
Answer questions.
回应投诉
Respond to complaints.
你是说会说话的无人机那种
Wait, so you mean, like, a talking drone?
也许吧 我们也不知道
Maybe. We don't actually know.
但你要和他谈话
But you're gonna talk to him.
是啊 我们会试试看
Yes, we're gonna try to.
希望它能听懂我们跟它讲道理
Our hope is that it can be reasoned with
希望自动工厂能意识到它不必再存在
and that the Autofac will shut down
从而停产关闭
if it realizes it isn't needed.
但你怎么知道没惹它生气
Yes, but how do you know you haven't pissed it off?
你知道它为了自卫会杀人的
You know it will kill to defend itself.
我们说话这会儿 他们可能就派了自杀式无人机
They could be sending suicide drones as we all speak.
我们没理由
We simply have no reason
觉得自己惹了它
to believe we've p-p-provoked it.
没理由
No reason?
你可打掉了一架无人机
You brought down a drone.
你黑进了它的服务器
You hacked into its servers.
我们提了服务请求
We filed a service request.
看在上帝份上 它不会因为我们提了服务请求
For Chrissake, it's not gonna wipe us all out
就把我们杀光的
for filing a fucking service request.
你不知道它会怎么做 康拉德
You don't know what it's gonna do, do you, Conrad?
我们得试试看
Well, we gotta try something.
光是污染就越来越难以忍♥受了
The p-pollution alone is becoming intolerable.
也许工厂终于要垮了
Well, maybe the factory is finally breaking down.
我们等不起了
Well, we can't afford to wait any longer.
外面的世界 我们开拓出的
The world outside, the little piece of Eden
小小伊甸园 已经完蛋了
we've carved out, is dead.
它正渐渐逼近我们
And it's creeping towards us.
战争二十年前就结束了 这么多年我们袖手旁观
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表