剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
*Fire, fire! Fire, fire!*
*泼水 泼水*
*Pour on water, pour on water...*
-是面罩制♥造♥人 -停下 停下
- It's the hood maker. - Stop, stop.
抓住面罩制♥造♥人
Get the hood maker.
糟了
Shit.
她带着他们冲我们来了
She's led them right to us.
他们会把你撕成碎片的 博士
They are going to tear you to pieces, Doctor.
-还有别的出路吗 来 -不
- Is there another way out? Come on. - Don't.
那儿 穿过我的办公室
Out there. Through my office.
通向消防通道
It will take you onto a fire escape.
-我去引开他们 反正他们抓的是我 -不行
- I'll distract them. It's me they want, anyway. - No, you can't.
我们必须保护好你
You must be protected.
快去
Go!
我本想等安全了再告诉你 奥诺尔
I was going to tell you when it was safe, Honor.
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor!
开门 奥诺尔 开门
Open it. Honor, open the door!
我们可以自己造面罩
We can make our own hoods.
奥诺尔 开门
Honor, open the door.
奥诺尔 我有一种天赋
Honor, I had a talent.
我不理解 他们逼我训练
I didn't understand it. They made me train.
他们逼我训练
They made me train to...
着火啦
Fire.
着火啦 着火啦
Fire, fire.
着火啦 着火啦
Fire, fire.
等等
Wait.
我没有其他出路了 奥诺尔
I have no other way out, Honor.
你撒谎了
You lied to me.
我们都撒谎了 不是吗
We both lied, didn't we?
你把读心人引到这儿
You brought the Teeps here.
不不不 我没有
No. No, no, no, I didn't.
-我没法阻止 -我们都可以拥有秘密
- I couldn't stop that. - We're all allowed to have our secrets,
这是我们的权利 你的权利 我的权利
that's our right. Your right and mine.
我本不想伤害你的 但
I didn't want to hurt you, but...
屏蔽你不是我选的
It wasn't my choice to block you.
你不能相信他 奥诺尔
You can't trust him, Honor.
那让我读你
Then let me read you.
我读了就知道真♥相♥了
I'll know the truth if I read you.
罗斯 让我进去
Ross, let me through.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你真是个天才
You're a major talent.
其实 你是个奇迹
Actually, you're a miracle.
我们只能和你冒这个险
You're the only one we can risk doing this with.
看看那个该死的读心人
Look at that fucking Teep.
坐在脑内密室里
Right in the inner sanctum.
你们假装搭档 你看紧她
So, you play partners and keep her close.
作为变种人还挺可爱 我可能会跟任务跑掉
Cute for a mutant. Might run away with the assignment, ma'am.
用尽一切必要手段 赢得她的信任
Do whatever you have to to win her trust
找出那些读心人在街上策划什么
and find out what the Teeps are planning on the streets,
找出一切你能找出的
find whatever you can.
我会让它俯首帖耳 唯命是从
I'll have it eating out of the palm of my hand.
是她
Her.
她是女人
It's a her.
奥诺尔
Honor...
真遗憾 奥诺尔
I'm sorry, Honor.
我确实和任务跑了
I did run away with the assignment.
我爱上了你
I fell for you.
我们可以逃出这座城
We can get out of the city.
我们可以躲进山里
We can go to the mountains.
你可以读人思想 但你没法读我的心
You can read minds, but you can't read my heart.
求你相信我 奥诺尔
Please believe me, Honor.
求你
Please.
我现在坦诚了
I'm an open book now.
就像我爸爸一样
Just like my dad.
你可以相信我 奥诺尔
You can trust me, Honor.
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor!
奥诺尔 我们得彼此信任
Honor, we have to trust each other.
不然还有希望吗
Or what hope is there?
我们可以远走高飞
We could go far away.
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表