剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
这个案子我能帮上什么忙 罗斯探员
How can I be of assistance in this investigation, Agent Ross?
信息就是未漂白的浸蜡亚麻布
Information: unbleached waxed linen material.
浸蜡亚麻布...
Waxed linen...
服装行业
Clothing industry...
好了 是这样
OK, here it is.
浸蜡亚麻线是一种纤维素纤维
Waxed linen thread is a cellulose fibre.
它的纬线结构
Its weft yarns are arranged
使其轻便 透气而强韧
to make it light, breathable and tough.
目前主要应用于制衣业
Its use today is primarily in the clothing industry,
尤其是用于制♥造♥结实的衣服
especially in the manufacture of quality clothing.
但也用于传统的书本装订行业
But also traditionally in bookbinding.
我能找到的内城区的
There are eight fabric outlets
纺织品批发市场有八个
that I can find in the Inner City area.
我写下来给你
I'll write it down for you.
我最喜欢能把事情搞定的搭档了 不是吗
I love a partner that gets things done, don't you?
快去搜查这些市场
I want these outlets visited.
赶在它泛滥前找出面罩制♥造♥人
Let's find the Hood Maker before this thing runs amok.
在这里 在这里
Over here! Over here!
请与你的朋友分享
来自面罩制♥造♥人的问候
戴上 快戴上
Put it on! Put it on!
我们交不到朋友的
We're not making friends.
是的 但我们在影响人们
Nope. But we are influencing people.
你跟他们说了什么
What'd you say to them?
没什么 只是些爱显的孩子
Nothing, they are just kids showing off.
脑中的声音嘈杂吗
Is it noisy in there?
可能会 你得学会过滤杂音
Yeah, it can be, you learn to filter.
不过在城市里要难一些
Harder in the city, though.
我想有天能逃离
I'd like to get away, some day.
去哪
Where to?
怎么了
What?
很有趣
It's funny.
在你身边很不一样
Being around you is different.
不一样 怎么说
Different, how so?
-滚回家去 读心人 -注意礼貌
- Go home, Teep. - Oi, manners.
我要抓住面罩怪
Try to catch the hood monster.
快回来跟这位女士道歉
Come back and apologise to the lady.
过来 过来 就是你
Right, come here, come here, you.
救命
Help me.
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!
奥诺尔
Honor?
让开
Out the way.
-你在哪 -救命
- Where are you? - Help me.
-清查行动 放下武器 -我心中想着一张牌
- Clearence, drop your weapon! - So, I'll think of a playing card,
-她要告诉我那是什么牌 -救救我
- and she has to tell me what it is. - Help me!
-我赢定了 -放了她
- Bet I win. - Let her go.
会没事的 玛丽
It's going to be all right, Mary.
-他逼我解读他 好疼 -她试过了
- He made me read him and it hurt. - Well, she tried.
拼命地试
Really hard.
她连边儿都猜不到
She couldn't even scratch the surface.
立即放下枪
Drop the gun, now.
她打了我 是她打了我
So, she hit me. SHE hit ME.
我不仅是正常人 还是自♥由♥联盟的
I'm not just a Normal, I'm Free Union,
我很重要 你个读心婊
I'm important, you Teep bitch.
我是联邦资源部部长 你不能拘留我
I'm Director of Federal Resources, you can't keep me.
你是个重要人物
You're an important man.
你知道重要人物来这种地方
Do you know it's illegal for important men
是违法的吗
to visit places like this?
相信我 我们想关你多久就关多久
Trust me. We can hold you long enough.
这些人才不关心政♥治♥
These guys, they don't care about politics.
他们挖你的梦只是为了换几个钱
They dig out your dreams for a few quid,
最有趣的地方在于 他们没办法造假
and here's the best bit, they can't fake it.
但在外面 我们得保护自己
But out there, we have to protect ourselves,
所以我们必须戴面罩
and that's why we've got to have those hoods.
-她真可爱 -闭嘴
- She's sweet. - Stop it.
天啊
Oh, dear.
你要担心的并非面罩 探员
You know, it's not the hoods you've got to worry about, Agent,
而是读心人
it's the Teeps.
有个地下组织 他们要起义
There is an underground. They are ready to rise up.
任何一个都别相信
You can't trust any of them.
尤其是你喜欢的
Especially the ones you like.
她是现役的清查行动警官
She's a serving Clearance Officer.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
清查行动也是我的事 罗斯探员
Clearance investigations are my business, too, Agent Ross.
我桌上摆着一堆申请科研经费的请求
A lot of requests for science funding come across my desk,
其中之一是申请大量亚麻布的
And one was for linen fabric, a lot of it.
谁要的
Who requested it?
奥诺尔 走了
Honor, we're leaving.
亚麻布的申请来自于
So, the request for linen fabric came from
一个负责预防读心人的部门
a department created to do research into teep prevention.
在一间实验室内 他们最大限度地开♥发♥读心人
They were using the Teeps to their max in one lab,
在另一间 他们研究如何阻止他们产生
and in another, working out how to stop them.
那是谁
Who is that?
撒迪厄斯·卡特尔博士
Dr Thaddeus Cutter.
十三年前因健康原因从科学部辞职
Resigned from the division for health reasons, 13 years ago.
据说他崩溃了
Rumour was he had a breakdown.
他有心事 也许当时应该让读心人读一读他
Something on his mind, eh? Maybe a teep could have read him.
万一有用呢
Might have helped.
改天也来读读我
Have to try it on me sometime.
没事的 我知道你不能读探员
It's OK. I know you are forbidden to read an agent.
你不一样
You're different.
你之前就说过 我怎么不一样了
You said that before. How am I different?
你问过我脑中的声音嘈杂吗
You asked if it gets noisy in here.
的确有 整座城市都充斥着迷乱的念头
It does. The city is full of stray thoughts.
有时我觉得自己像根坏掉的天线
Sometimes I feel like I'm a broken aerial,
不停接收那些唠叨
just picking up all the chatter.
各种消息永不停息
And the grapevine never stops.
但我跟你在一起时
When I'm with you, it's...
好安静
quiet.
*伦敦着火啦 伦敦着火啦*
*London's burning, London's burning*
*快叫消防车 快叫消防车*
*Fetch the engine, fetch the engine...*
别生气了 玛丽 抱歉我错了
Come on, Mary. I'm sorry, uh?
别丢下我
Don't walk away from me.
别装正经 玛丽
Huh? Don't be such a prude, Mary.
来避避雨
Come out of the rain.
真乖
There's a good girl.
我们去哪
Where shall we go, eh?
我们去哪
Where shall we go?
*伦敦着火啦 伦敦着火啦*
*London's burning, London's burning*
*快叫消防车 快叫消防车*
*Fetch the engines, fetch the engines*
*着火啦 着火啦*
*Fire, fire...*
谁都不许走
Nobody leaves.
别让任何人出去
Don't let anyone out.
到处都有暴♥乱♥
There's riots everywhere.
一伙读心人伏击了富兰克林
Some teeps ambushed Franklin.
对他的思想进行大规模攻击
Some kind of mass attack on his mind -
他现在说话就像我四岁侄子一样
he's talking like my four-year-old nephew now.
你的朋友玛丽也参与了
Your wee friend Mary is involved.
奥诺尔 开始了 告诉他们
Honor, it's started. Tell them all.
奥诺尔 你听到了吗
Honor. Did you hear what I said?
你能用你得到的消息找到她吗
Can you use the grapevine to find her?
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
他们要逮捕你们收♥容♥所♥里的所有人
They're arresting everyone in your hostel,
我没法不让他们带走你
I can't stop them getting to you.
已经开始了 我们要坚强
It's started. We have to be strong.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
起来 反击
Rise up. Fight back.
奥诺尔
Honor?
就是现在 奥诺尔 我们的时代
Now is the time, Honor. Our time.
奥诺尔
Honor?
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表