剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表
Don't.
-我拿给你 -不 艾德 求你不要
- I'll get it. - No, Ed, don't, please.
这就对了 艾德华 把那东西吸出来
That's right, Edward. You suck that thing right out of there.
不 艾德 求你了
No, Ed, please.
她就是个吉尔
She's a Jill!
她就是个吉尔 反正她也要被召回
She's a Jill. She's getting recalled anyway.
重要的是你和我
It's you and me.
-一起 -你想担刑责吗 艾德华
- Together. - You want to take the rap, Edward?
你想坐牢吗
You want to get yourself incarcerated.
七大洋
The Seven Seas...
黄金国 安乐乡
El Dorado, the land of Cockaigne.
你和我 艾德
You and me, Ed.
-对不起 -动手吧 艾德华
- I'm sorry. - Do it, Edward.
动手吧
Do it.
我爱你 艾德
I love you, Ed.
把那东西给我
Oh, just give me that thing.
我爱你
I love you.
你让我失望了 艾德
You disappointed me, Ed.
就像你让莎莉失望了一样
Like you disappointed Sally.
你好 莎莉
Hello, Sally.
我们得谈谈
We've got things to talk about.
莎莉
Sally?
莎莉
Sally?
亲爱的艾德 当普通人意味着什么
"Dear Ed, what does being normal mean?
我想找到答案
"I want to find out.
你说过要挤时行乐 我照做了
Squeeze the day, you said, so I am."
别这样
Come on!
莎莉
Sally?
莎莉 谢天谢地
Sally, thank God.
-实在抱歉 -我们也很抱歉 艾德
- I'm so sorry. - We're sorry too, Ed.
你看见我的便条了吧 艾德
You get my note, Ed?
我想我们都该找个更好的
I think we both deserve better.
我没打算
I didn't mean to...
我真没要...
I wasn't really going to...
*扬帆起锚*
*Trip to heave and ho*
*起起伏伏 来来回♥回♥*
*Up down, to and fro*
*你沉默不语*
*You have no word*
*启航去寻梦中之龙*
*Trip, trip to a dream dragon*
*把翅膀藏在黄星*
*Hide your wings in a yellow star*
*航行停歇之处 我们高声谈笑*
*Sails cackling at every place we break*
*也会撞上散落的针*
*Struck by scattered needles*
*敲响铜锣 清清喉咙*
*The little minute gong coughs and clears his throat*
*女士请看 您面前的这位是*
*Madam you see before you stand*
*永不停歇*
*Hey ho, never be still*
*老式原始 经典最爱*
*The old original favourite grand*
*蚱蜢绿叶标本乐队*
*Grasshoppers green Herbarium band*
*他们奏起《向我倾诉》*
*And the tune they play is In Us Confide*
*扬帆起锚*
*Trip to heave and ho*
*起起伏伏 来来回♥回♥*
*Up down, to and fro*
*你沉默不语*
*You have no word*
*就让我们留在这里吧*
*Please leave us here*
*闭上双眼 享受飞翔*
*Close our eyes to the octopus ride*
*迷失在从林有什么不好*
*Isn't it good to be lost in the wood?*
*丛林如此安静是否不妙*
*Isn't it bad so quiet there in the wood?*
*比我想得还无意义*
*Meant even less to me than I thought*
*满满一犁黄色花椒籽*
*With a honey plough of yellow prickly seeds*
*苜蓿 蜂蜜壶和神秘闪着光的草料*
*Clover honey pots and mystic shining feed*
*疯帽嘲笑角落的人*
*Well the madcap laughed at the man on the corner...*
剧集 | 菲利普·迪克的电子梦(2017) | 导航列表