剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
你有看到吗 你有看到我妈的遭遇吗
Did you see it? Did you see what happened to my mom?
等等 就是他杀死弥诺陶的吗
Wait, so this is the kid who killed the Minotaur.
我知道你感到很无助 但事实并非如此 上天自有安排
I know you feel powerless, but you're not. All will reveal itself in time.
我是安娜贝斯
I'm Annabeth.
安娜贝斯看世界的角度与大家不同 总是抢先别人好几步
Annabeth sees the world differently. Always six steps ahead of everyone else.
奇戎多年来一直告诉她 有一个半神半人会到来
Chiron's been promising her for years a demigod would arrive
注定要踏上征程 就连奇戎也阻挡不了
who was fated to go on a quest that even Chiron couldn't prevent.
你被波赛顿认领 你父亲需要你的帮助
You have been claimed by Poseidon. Your father needs your help.
宙斯对祂下了最后通牒 要是不归还闪电火
An ultimatum has been given to him by Zeus that if he doesn't return the master bolt,
就要跟祂开战
there will be war.
你妈被绑♥架♥了
Your mother was stolen...
是黑帝斯做的
by Hades.
要是你在那里找得到她 就一定能带她回来
If you can find her there, I think you can bring her back.
什么时候出发
When do we leave?
波西杰克森
第一季第三集
你好 我是波西 幸会
Hi. I’m Percy. It's nice to meet you.
有人说踏上征程前 必须先征求你的同意
I was told a quest isn’t a quest until you’ve said so?
满怪的 因为你只是万圣节的装饰品
Which is weird considering you're a Halloween decoration.
天啊
Oh, geez.
你好像很忙 我晚点再来
You seem busy. I’ll come back.
不会吧 有没有搞错
Come on, really?
往西走 迎向造♥反♥的天神
You shall go west and face the god who has turned.
你将寻回失窃的东西并物归原主
And you shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned.
神谕证实了我们的推测
The Oracle has confirmed what we expected,
你将踏上征程 前往冥界
that this quest will proceed toward the Underworld,
对抗背叛兄弟的天神
where you will confront the god who has rebelled against his brothers.
冥神黑帝斯
Hades.
黑帝斯的领域入口位在洛杉矶市底下
The entrance to Hades's domain lies under the city of Los Angeles.
那是你即将前往的地方
This is where you will journey to.
时间紧迫
Time is short.
我选出了最出色的候选人
I have selected our most compelling candidates,
你将从中选择两人陪你踏上征程
from which you will choose two to join you on this quest
确保这趟任务会成功 - 安娜贝斯
and ensure that we succeed. Annabeth.
通常应该先听听大家的名字再选
Customarily, one waits to at least hear a name or two before choosing.
你不想听听有哪些候选人吗
Are you sure you don't wanna hear more?
我们必须取回宙斯的闪电火 对吧
This thing, Zeus’s master bolt, we need to get it back, right?
是的 - 过程会很艰难 对吧
Yes. - And it’s gonna be hard to get, yes?
无比艰难
Extraordinarily.
若这趟任务需要有人
And if the mission required someone to push me down
把我推下阶梯才能成功
a flight of stairs for it to succeed...
就该选一个能毫不犹豫这么做的人
you'd want someone who won’t hesitate when they do it.
第一位征程伙伴是安娜贝斯雀斯
The first quest-mate shall be Annabeth Chase!
接着来看看其他的候选人
Now, on to the other candidates.
要命 你到底吃了什么
Dude, what have you been eating?
冷静 我没有恶意
Whoa! Wait, hey. I’m not trying to antagonize you.
只是好奇而已
I’m just genuinely curious.
抱歉 我错过了伙伴遴选仪式
Sorry I missed your selection ceremony.
我忙着...
I’ve been, you know...
铲它的大便
shoveling his poop.
关于这件事 我感到很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
看来戴先生很不爽 你把我妈的事说出来
I guess Mr. D wasn’t too happy you told me about my mom?
对啊 他超不爽的
No. No, he was not.
结果你选谁跟你去
So, who’d you choose to go with you?
你
You.
真幽默 说真的 你选谁
Funny. No, seriously, who'd you choose?
我选你
I chose you.
为什么
Why?
称你为朋友的人会背叛你
You shall be betrayed by the one who calls you friend,
让你最后无法拯救最重要的事物
and fail to save what matters most in the end.
我信任你
I trust you.
此时此刻 这是最重要的
And... And, right now, nothing's more important than that.
我会带超强的点心
I'm gonna pack the best snacks.
他们给你多少钱
How much money did they give you?
现金两百美元 还有一袋硬币
Um, 200 dollars in cash, and a bag of these.
应该是加币吧 或是查克起司的代币
I think they’re Canadian, maybe? Or from Chuck E. Cheese, I don’t know.
那是古希腊金币 美元是给人类世界用的
They’re golden drachmas. Dollars for human world,
古希腊金币是给神话世界用的 别搞混了
drachmas for mythic world. Don't mix 'em up.
这是给你的
I brought you this.
这真是...有意思
Well, these are... interesting.
迈亚
Maia.
非常有意思
Those are interesting.
我爸爸送的礼物
A gift. [clicks tongue] From my dad.
迈亚
Maia.
在我选格罗佛之前 原本想选你
I thought about choosing you before I chose Grover.
格罗佛其实很有实力
Hey, Grover’s a lot stronger than people think.
我很担心
I was afraid.
我有机会能从黑帝斯手中拯救我妈
I have a chance to rescue my mom from Hades.
不能让任何东西阻止我
I can’t let anything stop me.
我担心如果拯救我妈会妨碍征程
And I’m afraid... if it gets in the way of the quest,
安娜贝斯会阻止我
Annabeth might try to.
而你跟我说过 无论如何 你都会站在她那一边
And you told me you'll always be on her side no matter what,
而且... - 没关系
and-- - It’s okay.
真的 我懂
Really, I... I get it.
在外面要好好照顾彼此
Just take care of each other out there.
看来她会很想念那棵树
She’s really gonna miss that tree, huh?
安娜贝斯跟泰丽雅和路克刚来的时候
When Annabeth first arrived here with Thalia and Luke,
被怪物追杀
they were being chased by monsters.
黑帝斯的手下 三姐妹
Agents of Hades. Sisters.
复仇女神
Furies.
道斯老师 - 对
Mrs. Dodds? - Yes!
其中一个是 我们的代数学老师 阿勒卡托
One was our algebra teacher. Alecto.
泰丽雅想帮朋友争取时间 所以转身反抗
Thalia turned back to fight to buy her friends some time.
她的羊男守护者想阻止她 但她不听劝
Her satyr Protector tried to stop her, but she wouldn’t listen.
在最后一刻 宙斯出手介入救了她...
So, at the last moment... Zeus intervened to save her life and...
并且改变她的形体
changed her form.
全宇宙最强大的天神为了拯救女儿
The most powerful being in the universe’s best idea
想到最好的办法... 居然是把她变成一棵树
to save his daughter’s life... was to turn her into a tree?
她是我见过最勇敢的半神半人
She was the bravest demigod I ever knew.
她英勇抗战 走上英雄的命运
She fought valiantly, and she met a hero’s fate.
她走上了变成松果树的命运
She met a pinecone’s fate.
禁忌之子总是身陷危险 连最强大的也不例外 包括泰丽雅
Forbidden children are always in danger, even the strongest ones, even Thalia.
你不是泰丽雅
And you are not Thalia.
听从我的话 你就可能活命
Do exactly as I say, and maybe you survive this.
明白吗
Are we clear?
她觉得自己是老大吗 - 不然呢
Does she think she’s in charge? Who’d you think would be in charge?
我以为会举手投票之类的
I guess I assumed we’d do a show of hands or something.
英雄征程能改变世界
Hero’s quests are world-defining events.
足以决定帝国的命运
They have made and broken empires...
改变人类文明的发展
altered the course of human civilization...
转换奥林帕斯的权力平衡
changed the balance of power on Olympus.
征程极为神圣
A quest is a sacred thing.
踏上征程等于是在
And to be charged with one is to be in conversation
跟天神对话
with the gods themselves.
神圣的气味不可能这么臭
There is no way this is what sacred smells like.
我们在出任务 不是去度假
We’re soldiers on a mission. It’s not a vacation.
多谢提醒啊
Thank you for clearing that up.
既然任务这么重大 奇戎怎么不多花点钱买♥♥机票
But if this is so important, why didn’t Chiron spring for plane tickets?
这让人感觉 这任务没那么重要 不是吗
This seems kind of low priority, doesn’t it?
抱歉 我以为有人告诉过你了
Sorry, I assumed someone had told you.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
波西 不只有怪物会试图阻止我们
Percy, it isn’t just the monsters who are gonna be trying to stop us.
你是禁忌之子
You’re a forbidden child.
宙斯可能会亲自出马
Zeus might decide to take a shot at you himself.
天空是祂的领域
The sky is his domain.
让你坐飞机还不如直接把你交给祂
We’d be serving you up on a silver platter to try to travel through it.
对 没有人告诉过我这件事
Yeah, no one mentioned that.
(银脊巴士)
我去买♥♥些点心
Okay, I'm gonna go get us some snacks.
我跟你去 - 不行 待在这里
I’ll come with you. - No, you’ll stay right there.
为什么 这里臭死了
Why? It smells terrible back here.
怪物隔着臭味就闻不到你的气味 所以你待在这里最好
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表