剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
You...
我想要招募你
I'm here to recruit.
招募我
Recruit?
冷静点 我不想跟你打
Easy. I don't wanna fight.
我想给你看这个
This is what I wanted to show you.
这...是我们的出路
This... is our way out.
什么出路
Way out of what?
脱离混血营
Camp.
以及祂们的掌控
And their control.
暗剑能开启密门
Backbiter can open secret doors.
我们需要逃亡多久都行
We can stay on the run as long as it takes.
不要一直说「我们」
Stop saying "we."
这是宙斯最怕的两个字
It's the word Zeus fears the most.
众神要我们为祂们战斗 敬畏祂们
The gods want us to fight for them, worship them, fear them.
祂们才不在乎我们想要什么 波西 祂们不是称职的父母
And they couldn't care less what we want. They're bad parents, Percy.
不能一直放任祂们这么做
And they've gotten away with it for far too long.
不 这不是你的本性
No. This isn't you.
是克罗诺斯 你受祂影响了 - 没有 是祂让我看清楚真♥相♥
This is Kronos. He got to you. No, he opened my eyes to the truth.
祂统治的期间被称为黄金时代
A golden age. That's what they called it when he ruled.
我们要帮克罗诺斯重建黄金时代
We're gonna help Kronos bring the Golden Age back.
偷走闪电火和隐形帽很简单
Stealing the bolt and the helm was easy.
但接下来...
For what comes next...
越多人帮忙越好
we're gonna need all the help we can get.
我们的父母不完美 但祂们尽力了
Our parents aren't perfect, but they're trying their best.
我遇到你♥爸♥爸
I met your dad.
但是他...
But he--
你果然进步了
You did get better.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
对不起 我不是故意...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
安娜贝斯
Annabeth?
我都听到了
I heard everything.
(混血营)
这一切都不容易
None of this is easy.
道别总是难受的
Saying goodbye.
我也许很快就回来了
I may not be gone long.
我只想确认黑帝斯把我妈妈送回来了
I just need to see if Hades has returned her yet.
你真的不需要武装护送吗
And you're certain that you won't accept... an armed escort?
我说过了 我不觉得路克想杀了我
I told you, I don't think Luke wants to kill me.
我也不觉得 这才令我担忧
I don't think he does, either. That's what scares me.
当路克解释他为何想搞垮奥林帕斯
When Luke explained why he planned to take down Olympus,
你心中有一部分是认同的 对不对
part of it made sense to you, didn't it?
路克知道你会是强大的盟友
Luke knows that you'd be a powerful ally to his cause.
而他的主人克罗诺斯
And his master, Kronos,
是非常有说服力的
he can be very, very persuasive.
是 但我非常固执
Yeah. But I'm very, very stubborn.
千万要小心
You have to be very careful.
你现在不只是个英雄
You're more than a hero now.
在其他混血人眼中 你是他们的领导人
You are a leader in the eyes of your fellow half-bloods.
你让我以你为傲
You have made me very proud.
好极了
Great.
你还在这里
You're still here.
我正要离开 谢谢
I was just leaving. Thank you.
不 我才要谢你 波西
No. Thank you, Percy.
等等 波西
Wait. Percy?
什么事 - 不是 我的意思是 那是你的名字
Yes? No. I mean, that's your name?
对 - 你确定吗
Yes. - Are you sure?
我很确定你的名字是彼得... - 波西
'Cause I'm 90% sure it's Peter-- - Percy.
波西杰克森
Percy Jackson.
应该不是吧 - 我很清楚自己叫什么名字
I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I know my own name.
算了 我也不在乎
Ah, you know what? I don't actually care.
好 没有要待满一学期的人
Okay! For those of you who are not staying for the full term...
快点滚蛋
...get out!
给我滚 东西收一收 回家去
You get out. Pack your bags. You're going home.
她有什么看法
How does she feel about all of this?
对于你要回家找你♥爸♥爸这件事
You going home to see your dad?
海藻脑 这只是一棵树 不会表达意见
It's a tree, Seaweed Brain. It doesn't express opinions.
但她应该很高兴
But I imagine she's thrilled.
那你感觉如何
And how do you feel about it?
这个嘛
Well,
他想先带我去纽约玩 所以我会假装我没去过
he wants to show me New York City first, so I'm gonna pretend I haven't been there,
然后去一个叫迪士尼乐园的地方 听起来很像水世界
and then some place called Disney World, which kinda sounds like Waterland
只是那里没有人会想杀你
but... less determined to kill you.
等等 我搞错了吗 那是什么地方
Wait, did I read that wrong? What am I walking into?
大家去那里都做些什么
Is there something you're supposed to do there?
你就...
Just...
好好当个小孩
be a kid.
两位 - 拿到了吗
Guys! Guys! You got it?
在哪里
Where is it?
那是你的探查者执照
Is that your Searcher's license?
对 我被授权开始寻找潘的任务
Yeah. Officially authorized to begin the quest for Pan!
你要从哪里开始找
Where are you gonna start?
大自然的每一寸土地都有人检查过
Well, it seems like every inch of the natural world's been checked,
记录下来 加上注脚 那就再检查一遍
noted, and footnoted. Then checked again.
我们的议会认为潘时常换地方
The Council's theory is that Pan is always on the move,
所以要抓好时间点
and it's all about timing.
但没有人去大海找过
But... no one's ever bothered to check the seas.
我认识那里的高层主管 需要帮忙就说
I know some people in management out there, if you ever need some help.
我会找你的
I'll find you.
听着
Listen...
我们来立一个约定 此时此刻
Let's make a pact. Right now.
无论如何 明年都要回到这里碰面
No matter what happens, we meet back here next year.
所有人 都回来这里
All of us. Right here.
一言为定
Deal?
波西
Percy?
发生什么事了 - 说来话长
What happened? It's a long story.
但很精彩
But a good one.
该醒过来了
It's time to wake up.
不会吧 还来这套 我赢了 祢输了
Are you serious? We're still doing this? I won. You lost.
不要来我的梦里打扰我
Get out of my dreams already.
不久 我们会在你的世界里碰面
Soon enough, we'll meet in your world.
若接下来你能存活的话
If you can survive what's next.
实际上我很厉害
Well, it turns out I'm pretty good at this.
如果祢是说真的...
So, when you are serious...
就来找我吧
come find me.
那正是我所希望的
That is my hope.
你能存活就是我归来的关键
Your survival is the key to my return.
我是认真的 该起床了
No kidding, kiddo. Time to wake up.
快起来 去吃早餐 你要上七年级了
No, come on. Breakfast awaits. Seventh grade awaits.
赶快出发吧
Let's get this party started.
要是能多睡一点会对我有帮助
Probably would've helped if I slept a little bit.
你又做恶梦了
Did you have another nightmare?
我梦到爷爷
Grandpa.
别叫祂爷爷
Ugh. Don't call him that.
好吧 祂这次说了什么
All right. What did he say this time?
祂说...
He said...
「今天别忘了跟你妈说你有多爱她」
"Don't forget to tell your mom how much you love her today."
泰坦巨神克罗诺斯这么说
Kronos, Lord of the Titans, said that?
也不无可能
I mean, he could have.
你听过有关希腊诸神 英雄和怪物的故事
The stories you heard about Greek gods, heroes, and monsters?
我现在要告诉你 那都是真的
I'm here to tell you they're real.
如果你觉得自己和其他人不一样
If you ever feel like you don't fit,
有很多事情令你百思不解
like the world doesn't make sense...
那你有可能属于我们的世界
then you might be a part of our world.
所以别放弃
So, don't give up.
在未来的战役中 我们可能需要你
'Cause we might need you for the fight ahead.
(在此缅怀 蓝斯瑞迪克)
波西杰克森
你还敢说你是律师 太扯了
You call yourself a lawyer? This is outrageous!
我老婆要跟我离婚 除此之外
My wife is divorcing me, and on top of that,
我还要付钱给你 这样公平吗
I gotta pay you, too? How is that fair?
谁叫你贷款去念法学院 那又不是我提议的
Well, who-- Who told you to take out law school loans? It wasn't my idea!
是你的点子 老兄
That was yours, buddy!
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表