剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
Your mom's just over here.
你们都大老远跑来了 别害羞
You've come all this way, don't be shy.
妈
Mom?
祢对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
我救了她耶
Saved her life?
通常被弥诺陶压死就没救了
You know, typically, getting crushed by a Minotaur is a terminal diagnosis.
我在紧要关头帮你把她带来这里
I snagged her for ya, just in the "ta-da" nick of time,
这样你就会来找我 于是你就来了
so that you would come see me. And here we are.
你把东西给我 我就把她给你
You give me what you got, and I'm giving you what I got.
我...
I...
我没办法给祢
I can't give it to you.
但我们要一物换一物 - 闪电火不属于祢
Ah, see, there's a quid and a quo here. - The bolt doesn't belong to you.
祢的计画差点成功了 祢和阿瑞斯偷走闪电火
Your plan almost worked. You and Ares managed to steal the bolt,
再用诡计引诱我来这里 把东西交给祢
trick me into bringing it right down and giving it to you.
但这是不对的 我不会交给祢
But it's wrong, and I won't do it.
所以我只能请祢做对的事情
So all I can do is ask you to do the right thing, too.
拜托...放了我妈
Please... let my mom go.
怎么了 - 谁引诱阿瑞斯做什么
What? Who-- who tricked Ares into doing what?
祢和阿瑞斯勾结 偷走闪电火
You’re in cahoots with Ares, to secure the bolt.
我没有和阿瑞斯勾结 我很少跟任何人勾结
I'm not in cahoots with Ares. I seldom "cahoot."
闪电火是我弟弟之间的纷争 我不想有任何瓜葛
The bolt is my brothers' drama, I don’t want any part of it.
祢不想要闪电火 - 没错
You don’t want it? - No.
那祢想要什么
Then what do you want?
我的隐形帽
My helm!
祢的什么 - 我的隐形帽
Your what? My Helm of Darkness.
有人偷走我的隐形帽
It went missing just days before someone
然后利用它隐身 偷走了闪电火 请你还给我 谢谢
used it to turn invisible and steal the bolt.
还给我 我就把你妈妈交给你
I'd like it back now, please, and then you get your mom back.
祢真的不想要闪电火 - 我要它干嘛
You really don't want the bolt? Why would I want that?
在祢弟弟之间引发战争 - 我♥干♥嘛要引发战争
To start a war between your brothers. Why would I want that?
出于嫉妒 - 不晓得你们有没有注意到
Jealousy. - I don't know if you noticed,
这里的一切都很完美
but it's all candy canes and rainbows down here.
我过得很好
I'm managing just fine.
我没嫉妒什么人
I don't really do jealous.
但我弟弟他们超爱嫉妒别人
My brothers, on the other hand, have the market cornered on jealous.
就是因为这些家庭纷争 我才很少上去
Family drama is why I don't go up there anymore.
他们之间的恩怨没完没了 超不健康
These grudges, they go on forever. Super unhealthy.
有人偷走宙斯的闪电火 但不是我
Someone stole Zeus's bolt, it wasn't me,
偷走的人一定是... - 克罗诺斯
it must have been somebody who was-- Kronos.
你说什么
Excuse me?
祂的怨念最深 宙斯夺走克罗诺斯的王位
He's got the longest grudge of them all. Zeus took Kronos's throne.
还有谁比他更有动机 削弱宙斯的力量并夺回王位
Who else has a bigger reason to weaken Zeus and take his throne back?
克罗诺斯被砍成上百万个碎片
Kronos is in a million pieces
丢到地底的... - 塔耳塔洛斯
at the bottom of-- - Tartarus, where something
闪电火一出现在我们的背包里 就有东西想把我们拉到那里去
just tried to pull us into it the moment the bolt appeared in our bag.
塔耳塔洛斯
Tartarus...
我在梦中一直听到的声音所在
where I've been hearing a voice from in my dreams,
叫我帮忙扳倒奥林帕斯
telling me it needs my help to take down Olympus.
我原本以为那是祢 但现在我可以确定...
I assumed that was you, but that voice I heard...
那绝对不是祢的声音
that definitely did not sound like you.
请求我的庇护
Ask me for sanctuary.
什么
What?
如果克罗诺斯计画东山再起
If Kronos is somehow planning to emerge from his exile,
而他第一个召唤的人是你...
and you were his first call...
就表示你有危险
you're not safe.
请求我的庇护 我就会保护你 还有你的母亲
Ask me and I'll protect you. You and your mother.
羊男也是 买♥♥♥二♥送♥一♥
And the goat. I'll throw him in, on the house.
到头来情势对你有利
This works out nicely for you as it turns out.
你只要交出闪电火就好了
All it'll cost you is the bolt.
祢不是不想要闪电火吗 - 我的确不想要
I thought you didn’t want the bolt? I don’t want the bolt.
但我现在需要它 如果即将和克罗诺斯开战
Now, I need the bolt. If war with Kronos is coming,
我想要有备无患 我可不是在跟你开玩笑 小子
I’d like to be prepared. Not messing around here, kid.
只会有一种结果
This only ends one way.
就看你是不是想把事情搞得很复杂
The only question is how difficult you make it.
不行
No.
把背包给我
Give me the bag.
很漂亮的珍珠 - 我接受祢的提议
Nice pearl. I accept your offer.
太好了 - 祢的第一个提议
Great! - Your first offer.
我们会找回祢的隐形帽
We're gonna go get your helm.
等我回来 祢就要把我妈交给我
And when I get back, you're gonna let my mom go.
等等 小子 - 格罗佛 就是现在
Okay. Hang on, kid. - Grover, now!
妈 撑着点
Hold fast, Mom.
好不公平
This isn't fair.
的确很不公平
No. It isn't.
我失职了 - 并没有
And I am failing. No, you're not.
我要带他去混血营
I'm going to take him to camp.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不然我还有什么选择 让他跟我一起住在城市里
What other choice do I have? He and I, living together in the city?
祢的世界开始发现他的存在了
It's starting to attract attention from your world.
一匹有翅膀的马跟着他到学校
A winged horse followed him to school.
他们看到了彼此
It saw him, he saw it.
迟早会有不好的东西跟着他
Sooner or later, it's not just gonna be pretty things that are following him.
他在混血营会很安全
At camp, he will be safe.
但你不希望他去混血营 - 没错
You don't want him at camp. - No, no.
我不希望他去 - 告诉我为什么
No, I don't. Tell me why.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to hear why.
应该不会
Probably not.
但你无人可以倾诉...
But you have no one to say it to...
这或许是最不公平的地方
and maybe that's the most unfair part of it.
说吧...
You say it...
我会听的
and I will listen.
我希望他了解真实的自己...
I want him to know who he is...
而不是让祢家人告诉他 祂们期望他变成谁
...before your family tries to tell him who they want him to be.
他比任何人的期望还棒
He is better than that.
他值得拥有更好的未来
He has better things in him than that.
我想你有答案了
Then I think you have your answer.
他应该去上学
He's going to go to school.
让他学习那里无法教他的事情
And he's gonna learn things that you can't teach him there.
你们俩会很辛苦
And it's gonna be hard for the both of you.
你们俩会感到煎熬
It's gonna be torture for the both of you.
但他会因此变得更坚强
But he will be stronger for it on the other side.
他的母亲把他教得很好
His mother raised him well.
祢想跟他聊聊吗
Do you want to talk to him?
我知道祢不该这么做 可是...
I know you shouldn't, but...
听听他的声音也好
maybe just to hear his voice.
有一天会的
One day.
等他准备好的时候
One day, when he's ready.
等他明白自己是谁...
When he knows who he is...
以及何处是归属
and where he belongs.
等命运为他展开正确的道路
And fate has revealed to him his true path.
等到那一天...
On that day...
我就会在他身边
...I'll be right by his side.
波西杰克森
你必须非常小心
You have to be very careful.
你不只是个英雄
You're more than a hero now.
在其他混血人眼中 你是他们的领导人
You are a leader in the eyes of your fellow half-bloods.
我要来见宙斯
I'm here to see Zeus.
我是不请自来的
I don't have an appointment.
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表