剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
我们必须去圣塔莫尼卡
We need to go to Santa Monica.
我父亲要在那里跟我碰面
My father's gonna meet me there.
祂要帮我们
He's gonna help us.
你们的征程会失败
Your quest is going to fail.
- 那是我表哥 - 阿瑞斯
- That's my cousin? - Ares.
不管闪电火找不找得回来 宙斯都要跟波赛顿开战
Whether the bolt's retrieved or not, Zeus is going to war with Poseidon.
我们要完成任务 阻止这场战争
We're completing this quest. We're stopping this war.
这椅子是交易条件
The chair is the bargain.
我们其中一人坐上去 另一人去拿盾牌
One of us goes in, the other gets the shield.
我不会抛下我的朋友
I'm not leaving here without my friend.
弱肉强食 除了权力与荣耀 其他的都不重要
Eat or be eaten. Power and glory and nothing else matters!
他不一样 他不想争权夺利
He isn't that way. He's better than that!
几小时后 这辆卡车 会开到拉斯维加斯的莲花赌场
In a few hours, this thing is gonna be at the Lotus Casino in Vegas.
荷米斯在那里出没 只要好好求祂
Hermes hangs out there. You play your cards right,
祂的私人司机 几分钟内就能带你们去洛杉矶
and his personal driver can get you to L.A. in minutes.
我套出祂的话了 我知道谁偷走了闪电火
I think I got it out of him. I know who stole the master bolt.
波西杰克森
第一季第六集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
闪电贼 你觉得自己独一无二吗
Do you think you're special, Lightning Thief?
你以为你无可取代吗
Do you think you cannot be replaced?
我给了你工具
I gave you the tools to steal the master bolt,
要你偷走闪电火 你却让别人抢走了
only to watch it taken from you.
错误已被导正
That mistake has been corrected.
但事关重大 你不能再让失败
But there is too much at stake for you to fail me again.
战火在即 这不仅是 宙斯和波赛顿之间的战争
The war ahead of us. The war beyond Zeus and Poseidon's war.
要是再让我怀疑你的价值
Give me reason to question your worthiness again,
找别人取代你可不是难事
and there is another that just might be ready to take your place.
小英雄 你说是不是
Isn't that right, little hero?
见面的时机未到
Not time for us to meet quite yet.
去吧 向我证明你的能耐
Run along now. And show me what you are capable of.
这样有好一点吗
Does that help?
等等就知道了 你看得出来我们在哪里吗
Guess we're about to find out. Can you see where we are?
我们快到了
We're almost there.
好 有讯号♥了
There. I've got a signal.
海藻脑 快弹过去
Toss it, Seaweed Brain.
好了 我还是觉得很不习惯
Okay. This will never stop being weird.
必须用金钱换取天神的注意
If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it.
彩虹女神伊丽丝 请接受我的捐献
Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering.
请让我看看混血营 奇戎的办公室
Okay, show me Camp Half-Blood. Chiron's office.
路克
Luke?
- 安娜贝斯 波西 你们还好吗 - 我们没事 奇戎呢
Annabeth? Percy! Are you okay? Yeah, w-- we're fine. Where's Chiron?
奇戎在营地分身乏术
Chiron's holding camp together with both hands.
大家都觉得战争一触即发 小屋分别选边站
Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides.
拜托给我们一点好消息
Please tell me you're calling with good news.
- 我们知道是谁偷走闪电火 - 你们怎么会知道
We know who stole the bolt. How do you know?
我们遇到阿瑞斯 格罗佛从祂那里套出情报
We ran into Ares, and Grover got him talking
原来阿瑞斯知道谁偷走了闪电火 而且还帮忙掩护
and realized Ares knew who the thief was but was covering for them.
而阿瑞斯只可能掩护一个人 那就是...
So, who would Ares cover for other than...
祂宠爱的女儿 是克蕾莎偷走了闪电火
His favorite daughter. Clarisse is the lightning thief.
奇戎必须逮捕她 看看她知道多少内情
Chiron's gotta arrest her, find out what she knows.
这不只攸关闪电火 恐怕没那么单纯
There's more to this than just the bolt, something bigger.
别问我怎么知道的 相信我就对了
Don't ask me how I know, you just gotta trust me.
好 交给我 所以你们遇到阿瑞斯 过程如何
Okay, I'm on it. So, Ares, huh? What was that like?
我们周日遇到梅杜莎 周一又遇到凯迷拉
Well... compared to the Chimera on Monday and Medusa on Sunday,
相较之下 遇到祂没那么可怕
could have been a lot worse.
- 我们是周六遇到梅杜莎 - 不是周日吗
Medusa was Saturday. I thought Sunday.
我们周日没遇到怪物 你周一死在河里
No monsters on Sunday. Monday, you died in the river.
- 好 所以是周六遇到梅杜莎 - 两位 这是怎么回事
- Right. So, Medusa on Saturday. - Guys, what is this?
- 怎么了 - 怎么了
- What? - What?
你们什么时候变成老夫老妻
When did you turn into an old married couple?
不好意思 我必须转移话题
Not to change the subject, but I'm gonna.
有件事情我们想请教你的意见
We could use your advice on something.
我们要去拉斯维加斯找你♥爸♥...
We're headed to Las Vegas to find your dad--
- 你在干嘛 - 你不能问路克他有关爸爸的事
What was that about? You can't ask Luke about his dad.
这下我想问也问不了
Well, now I certainly can't.
若你跟他说我们要见荷米斯 他就会想办法劝退我们
If you tell him we're going to see Hermes, he's gonna try to talk us out of it.
- 这对我们没帮助 - 他们合不来吗
We don't need that right now. They don't get along?
- 超级不合 - 我有最新消息
At all. Okay, got some updates.
这辆货车的司机不是好人 他们是走私贩
The men driving this truck are not nice people. Traffickers.
我们可以尽力帮这些动物逃出去
We can do our best to help all these animals escape,
但不能影响到征程
but not if it means we're jeopardizing the quest.
放心 它们早就想好逃生方法了
Oh, no, no, no. They've already got a plan to get themselves out.
它们也愿意帮我们 它们其实很聪明 老实说
And us, too. I mean, some of these guys, so smart.
只差一个东西就能打开笼子了
They were really only missing, like, one piece of the puzzle to get the cages unlocked.
- 什么东西 - 大拇指 但有我们在就搞定了
What's that? Thumbs. But we're here now, so... all good.
打开笼子后 它们有什么打算
And once the cages are open, they have a plan from there?
有啊 它们的计画可高明了 说真的 这些动物...
Yeah. Really elegant. I mean, these guys, they're...
它们简直就是个中翘楚
they're like artists.
(仁慈国际)
这看起来很危险
This seems dangerous.
没事的 我给了它们羊男的祝福
Oh. They'll be totally fine. I gave them a Satyr's blessing,
让它们能够
so they'll be able to reach
- 平安返回野外 - 我是指对人们来说
- the wilderness safely. - I meant for the people.
你是说那些人 我相信他们不会...
Them. Well, I mean, I'm sure they'll...
好吧 我也不知道 但至少动物都没事了
Yeah, I don't know. But the animals are all set.
好 在警♥察♥来之前赶快走吧
Okay, come on, before the cops show up.
我们怎么知道哪一间是莲花赌场饭店
So, how do we know which hotel is the Lotus?
我猜是有大莲花的那一间
I'm guessing the one with the giant lotus blossom on it.
你只比我快两秒而已 真的
You were like two seconds ahead of me. Seriously.
不必每次都跟我争输赢
Sometimes, it might be okay to just let the easy ones go.
可以试试看吗
Can we agree to just try it, maybe?
我知道我们要拯救世界
I know we're supposed to be saving the world,
但如果在这里逛一下算是不尽责吗
but would it be unprofessional if we just hung out here for a bit?
我们必须找到荷米斯 叫祂带我们去洛杉矶
We find Hermes, we get him to hook us up with a ride to Los Angeles
想办法前往冥界
and a plan to get into the Underworld,
- 然后我们需要马上离开这里 - 我开玩笑的
- and we are out of here ten seconds later. - I was kidding.
- 等一下 - 怎么了
Wait, hang on. What?
你妈妈把所有故事都告诉你了 她有读过《奥德赛》给你听吗
Your mom told you all the stories. Did she read you the Odyssey?
有 图像小说
The graphic novel.
那也算
It counts.
奥德赛抵达一座沙滩 遇到一群人
Odysseus lands on a beach.
他们忘记自己的身分 忘了所有对他们重要的事物
There's these guys who've forgotten where they came from, forgot everything that was important to them,
- 因为那些人吃了... - 莲花
- and they got that way because they ate-- - The lotus flowers.
(莲花旅馆及赌场)
要是我们进去 忘记所有一切
If we go in there and then forget everything,
事情将非常不妙
that would be bad on a number of levels.
但荷米斯在里面 我们没什么选择
But if Hermes is in there, though, then what choice do we have?
聪明女孩 你觉得我们该怎么办
What do you think, Wise Girl?
进去别乱吃东西
Just don't eat anything.
等等 你为何看着我说那句话
Wait, why were you looking at me when you said that?
没想到这里这么大
This place is a lot bigger than it looked from the outside.
谁知道祂在哪里
He could be anywhere.
- 我们分开找 - 不是说不能分开吗
Let's split up. I thought we didn't do that anymore.
而且你们见过祂
Also, you guys have seen him before, but I haven't.
但我没有 我一个人肯定找不到
So I'm not gonna be much help alone.
你去那边找 我带波西去那里找
Go check that side of the floor. I'll take Percy this way.
无论如何 20分钟后都要在大厅会合
One way or the other, we meet back in the lobby in 20 minutes.
若我找到祂 要跟祂说什么
What do I say to him if I find him first?
什么也不用说 回来跟我碰面 带我去找祂
Nothing. Meet me here and you'll take me to him.
好 没问题
Yeah. Of course.
为什么不让格罗佛跟祂谈 你打算对荷米斯说什么
What are you gonna say to Hermes that Grover can't?
在格罗佛找到我们之前 我和路克早就认识了
I was with Luke for a long time before Grover found us.
- 有些事情格罗佛并不清楚 - 像是见到路克的爸爸
I saw stuff Grover didn't get to see. Like meeting Luke's dad?
是路克的妈妈 她是预言家 一个能看透迷雾的人类
Like meeting his mom. She's a seer. A human who can see through the Mist.
有时候先知会看到可怕的景象 在他们心中留下♥阴♥影
Sometimes, they see stuff that messes them up. Scary stuff.
那些景象显示还没发生的事情 但未来会发生
Stuff that hasn't happened yet. Stuff they know is gonna happen.
她好像就是看到可怕的景象 路克认为那是荷米斯害的
I think it happened to her and Luke blames Hermes for it.
荷米斯愿意不顾一切修补他们的关系
And I think Hermes would do anything to win him back.
也许帮助我们会是第一步
Maybe helping us is a start.
等等
Wait!
奥古斯都...等等
Augustus... Wait!
奥古斯都 是我
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表