我叫波西杰克森
My name is Percy Jackson.
你是混血人
You are a half-blood,
混血人在这世界并不安全
and half-bloods are not safe in the world.
关于希腊诸神与英雄 还有怪物的故事 那都是真的
The stories about gods and heroes and monsters, they are real.
格罗佛 你的下半身为什么是山羊
Grover, why is there half a goat in your pants?
我是羊男 我是你的守护者
I'm a satyr, and I'm your Protector.
欢迎来到混血营 波西杰克森 你终于来了
Welcome to camp, Percy Jackson. We've been expecting you.
我是路克 荷米斯是我父亲
I'm Luke. Hermes is my father.
那不重要 我们都是队友
That doesn't matter. We're all on the same team here.
别这样 克蕾莎
Whoa. Knock it off, Clarisse.
每个新来的成员都自认为很特别
Every new kid shows up here and they think they're special.
我是安娜贝斯
I'm Annabeth.
安娜贝斯对世界有不同的视野 她总是有先见之明
Annabeth sees the world differently. Always six steps ahead of everyone else.
波西杰克森 波赛顿已宣告你为其子
Percy Jackson. You have been claimed by Poseidon.
我在来到混血营之前到处游走
Before camp, I was on the road.
我在途中遇到的一个禁忌之子
Me and a forbidden kid I met along the way.
她叫泰丽雅
Her name is Thalia.
当安娜贝斯和泰丽雅还有路克刚到这里时
When Annabeth first arrived here with Thalia and Luke,
他们被怪物追赶
they were being chased by monsters.
宙斯出手救她一命 并改变了她的形体
Zeus intervened to save her life and... changed her form.
宙斯要和波赛顿开战
Zeus is going to war with Poseidon.
奥林帕斯天神喜欢打架 我们会背叛彼此 在别人背后捅刀
Olympians fight, we betray, we backstab.
阿瑞斯
Ares.
又见面了 小英雄
Hello again, little hero.
一切都是克罗诺斯在背后主导
It was Kronos. He's behind all of it.
我知道克罗诺斯在哪里 是我把他送到那里的
I know where Kronos is. I put him there.
神谕所说的一切不是已经成真 就是合情合理
Everything the Oracle said has either come true or makes sense.
「你将往西行 面对那已然背离的天神
"You shall go west and face the god who has turned.
找到并带回失窃之物
"Find what was stolen and see it returned.
而你将遭友人背叛」
"And you shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend."
我们要帮克罗诺斯迎回黄金时代
We're gonna help Kronos bring the Golden Age back.
你现在不只是英雄了
You're more than a hero now.
你是混血同侪眼中的领袖
You are a leader in the eyes of your fellow half-bloods.
你拿到了 - 那是你的探查者执照吗
You got it? - Is that your Searcher's license?
正式获准展开寻找潘的任务
Officially authorized to begin the quest for Pan.
不管发生什么事 我们明年这里见
No matter what happens, we meet back here next year.
《波西杰克森》
第二季第一集
潘...
Pan...
荒野之神 如果祢在附近的话...
Lord of the Wild, if you are near...
给我一个提示
give me a sign.
好恶心
Gross.
走开 离我远一点
Off! Get it off of me!
艾莉
Ali?
艾莉森席姆斯 是你吗
Alison Simms, is that you?
你怎么会在这里 混血营成员禁止寻找潘
What are you doing here? Campers aren't allowed to search for Pan.
我们不是混血营成员了 格罗佛
We're not campers anymore, Grover.
我们只是想看看你有什么发现
We just want to see what you found.
其他部分在哪里
Where's the rest of it?
什么其他部分
Rest of what?
线索又断了
Another dead end.
路克会不开心
Luke is not gonna be happy.
路克
Luke?
等等 你们是路克的叛军成员
Wait, are you guys part of Luke's rebellion?
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
你们干嘛跟踪我 路克找潘做什么
Why were you guys following me? What does Luke want with Pan?
你已经知道太多了
You've already seen too much.
你们会做恶梦 对吧
You guys get nightmares, right?
可能跟我的不太一样
Probably not like mine.
半神半人的梦能预示未来...
See, demigods get ones that tell the future...
或试图害死我们
or try to kill us.
我通常会向我的死党倾诉 但是...
Usually, I'd talk this over with my best friends, but...
手♥机♥会引来怪物 所以...
cell phones attract monsters, so...
得等我抵达混血营
gotta wait for camp and...
希望他们没事
hope they're okay.
好消息是...我不用等太久
Good news is I don't have to wait long.
你起得真早
Hey, someone's up early.
奇迹在学期最后一天发生了
It's a last-day-of-school miracle.
泰森 这是你的吗
Hey, Tyson. This yours?
谢啦 波西
Thanks, Percy.
那东西感觉很酷 泰森 是什么
That looks pretty cool, Tyson. What is that?
罗盘 让我不迷路
Compass. So, I don't get lost.
对了 这是泰森
Oh, yeah. This is Tyson.
他是独眼巨人 他现在和我们同住
He's a Cyclops. He lives with us now.
妈在游民收♥容♥所♥当义工时遇见泰森
Mom met Tyson while volunteering at a homeless shelter.
然后...她帮他在我的学校注册
Then... she got him enrolled at my school.
波西
Percy!
波西
Percy!
我是他在学校唯一的朋友
Where I was his only friend.
波西
Percy!
除了我以外 妈妈是唯一能看见他真实模样的人
Mom was the only other person who could see his true form.
她其实看得到很多东西
She sees a lot, actually.
我有时会猜想她是否能预见未来
Sometimes, I wonder if she could see what was about to happen.
怎么了 你今天早上有心事 是什么事
What's wrong? Something on your mind this morning. What is it?
我做了一个恶梦
I had a nightmare.
关于格罗佛的梦
It was about Grover.
也许我应该今晚就载你们到混血营 而不是等到明天
Maybe I should drive you guys to camp tonight, instead of tomorrow.
「你们」
"You guys?"
妈 你干嘛一直让他抱有期待...
Mom, why do you keep getting his hopes up--
我也做了一个梦
I had a dream too.
一枚古希腊金币在虚无中旋转
A golden drachma spinning in a void.
一面是三叉戟 另一面是...
On one side, a trident, on the other...
镰刀
a scythe.
克罗诺斯
Kronos.
你觉得这个梦代表什么
What do you think it means?
也许这两件看似对立的东西其实...
Maybe that two things that feel so opposite are somehow...
同一枚金币的两面
Two sides of the same coin.
我本来想用更深奥的方式解释
I was going for something more profound.
妈 如果你又想谈我跟泰森之间...
Mom, if this is another talk about me and Tyson...
我怎么了
What about me?
泰森 我是怎么说的
Tyson, what do I always say?
好 我先开始
Okay, I'll start.
身为一名真正的英雄...
Being a real hero...
代表着捍卫他人
...means standing up for others.
听你母亲的话
Listen to your mother.
小心点
Hey, watch it.
你其实可以不用把帽子压得那么低
You don't have to wear it that low, you know.
迷雾能防止人类看见怪物 所以你...
The Mist protects people from seeing monsters, so you're...
不用担心
good.
没关系 - 不 有关系
It's okay. - No, it's not.
我刚刚说你是怪物 是我不好
I just called you a monster, and that wasn't nice.
你有怪物朋友
You do have monster friends.
对 我...有吗
Yeah, I... do?
你的死党阿羊 他们也让他加入英雄营
Your best friend, Goater. And they let him go to hero camp, too.
我等不及要去了
I can't wait to go.
格罗佛是羊男
So, Grover is a satyr.
有点像是自然精灵
Kinda like a nature spirit.
像是宁芙和树精都在混血营工作
Like, nymphs and dryads all work at Camp Half-Blood,
但是人类和怪物不准进入
but humans and monsters aren't allowed in.
水精灵 我妈是水精灵 那算数吗
A naiad. My mom's a naiad. Does that count?
我还以为你不认识你♥爸♥妈
I thought you never knew your parents.
我不认识 - 那你怎么知道你...
I don't. - So, how do you know your--
(计程车)
葛蕾姐妹
Gray Sisters?
好了 放我下来 大块头
Okay. Put me down, Big Guy.
他叫你放他下来
He said put him down.
安娜贝斯 你在...
Annabeth? What are you...
泰森 你们都住手
Whoa, Tyson, both of you stop.
等等 你认识这个独眼巨人
Wait a minute. You know this Cyclops?
没事的 放我下来
It's okay, put me down.
你是安娜贝斯 波西常提到你
You're Annabeth. Percy talks about you all the time.