剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
Monsters can’t smell you through that, so that’s where I want you.
我们投票决定
I wanna vote.
谁认为我们都该出去透透气
Who thinks that we should all go get to breathe fresh air
自己买♥♥零食 - 你们没得选
and buy our own snacks? - There’s no voting.
帮你们买♥♥洋芋片跟汽水
Chips and sodas okay for you guys?
你不能擅自决定我们不能投票
I don’t think you should just get to decide we don’t vote.
真遗憾你这么想 - 好
I’m sorry to hear that. - Okay.
我想让大家投票决定 你能不能决定我们不能投票
I wanna vote on whether you get to decide we don’t vote.
格罗佛 拜托帮帮你的...
Grover, please, can you help your...
朋友 - 我不想当关键的一票
...friend? - I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker.
我有更好的点子
I have a better idea.
哎呀 路途颠簸 我身边的朋友
? Oh, golly, the road’s gettin’ bumpy 'cause I got me some friends ?
不管怎样就是处不来 真是的 当大家发脾气
? Who just can’t get along Oh, dear! When the team’s gettin’ grumpy ?
破冰的诀窍就是一起唱这首歌♥...
? The trick to gettin’ through it is singin’ this song-- ?
老兄 你在干嘛
Dude, what are you doing?
这是《共识之歌♥》
It’s the consensus song.
第二段歌♥词会鼓励我们说彼此的优点
Verse two encourages us to say nice things about each other.
信不信由你 唱个几回
You get a few rounds in and you’d be amazed
大家的纷争就会渐渐...
at how disagreements just kind of...
化解
fade away.
帮你们买♥♥洋芋片跟汽水
Chips and sodas okay for you guys?
随便 - 麻烦你 谢谢
Whatever. - Yes, please.
好
Okay.
我们的投票系统失灵了
Our voting system's broken.
(水果糖) (芒果 橘子 葡萄 樱桃)
你无法完全躲开怪物
Monsters can’t be avoided entirely.
它们比想象中还常见
They’re more common than you think.
一定要在它们发现你之前 察觉到它们的存在
The trick is to spot them first before they spot you.
它们更容易感应得到较强大的半神半人
It’s true they are more likely to sense a more powerful demigod.
三大神宙斯 波赛顿和黑帝斯的孩子
A child of the Big Three, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades,
最具有生命危险
is at the most extreme risk.
但吸引它们的不是你的能力
But it isn’t your power, exactly, that draws them.
没那么单纯
It’s more complicated than that.
它们能感应到恐惧
They smell fear.
你说的是蜜蜂
That’s bees.
不同的怪物能感应到不同的东西
What a monster senses kinda depends on the monster.
有些怪物能感应到你的弱点
Some are better at sensing your inadequacy.
有些则是感应到 你对荣耀的渴望 你的耻辱
Some, your need for glory, your shame.
以后要是遇到怪物 千万记得
It’s important to remember that if you’ve ever gotta confront one...
不管你的弱点是什么
wherever your armor is weakest,
怪物应该会从那里下手
that monster's probably coming right for it.
它们永不罢休 连死亡也阻止不了它们
Nothing will stop them, not even death.
要是你们厉害一点
If you guys were better at your job,
就不会一下子就被我发现
I might not have noticed you here so easily.
要是泰丽雅厉害一点
If Thalia were better at hers,
就不会有松鼠把她当作住家
there might not be a family of squirrels making her their home.
这是黑帝斯派你来这里的原因吗
Is that why Hades sent you here?
让你炫耀差点完成的任务吗
To gloat over a job you almost did right once?
世事变迁
How things have changed.
你已不是多年前那个被我追着跑 全身吓得发抖的小女孩
You're not the frightened little girl I came for all those years ago.
别自欺欺人 我当时没那么害怕
Don’t kid yourself. I wasn’t that frightened.
或许吧
Maybe so. Maybe so.
不管怎样 你果然名不虚传
Either way, now it would seem that you're exactly what they say you are.
是雅典娜的后代之光
The pride of Athena’s offspring.
在幸存的半神半人中 或许是最令人生畏的
Perhaps the most formidable demigod child alive.
你来这里做什么
Why are you here?
我要来带走你的朋友 - 带走他 为什么
I'm here to collect your friend. Collect him? For what?
我不会质疑命令
Oh, I don’t question orders.
「把他带来 快速低调」 这是上头说的
"Bring him in, quick and quiet." That is what I was told.
把他引下车 让我在隐密的地方带走他
Lure him off this bus where I can take him quietly away from so many eyes,
毫不妨碍你们的征程 还减轻了负担
and your quest goes on unimpeded and unburdened.
你也知道他帮不了什么忙
We both know he isn’t gonna be of any help to you,
可能还会扯你后腿
and maybe even a hindrance.
有些孩子就是讲不听
Some children must learn the hard way.
我不是反对「共识」这个概念
Look, I’m not against the idea of consensus,
我只是不确定那首歌♥真的有用
I’m just not sure the song is doing what you think it is, is all.
把窗户打开 快点
Guys, you need to open that window! Now!
这些窗户好像没办法...
I don't think these windows are supposed to--
糟糕
Oh, no.
快点...快点
Go, go, go, go, go!
请所有人留下随身物品 从前门下车
Everyone, leave your belongings and exit the front of the bus.
借过 女士
Excuse me. Lady.
安娜贝斯 快走
Annabeth, let's go!
好了 走吧
We're done here. Let's go.
前方不远处会出现一条羊男小径
Somewhere up ahead, this turns into a satyr path.
羊男小径是什么
What’s a satyr path?
穿越荒野的小路 这是给羊男探险家走的路
It's a road through the wilderness. Satyr explorers use them.
别人比较追踪不到
Harder to track us.
很好 但是待在野外
That’s great, but if we stay in the wilderness,
要怎么找到电♥话♥ - 要电♥话♥干嘛
how are we gonna find a phone? What do we need a phone for?
打给营地啊
So we can call camp.
请求帮忙 - 我们不需要帮忙 没事的
T-- To get help. We don’t need help. We’re fine.
没事
We’re fine?
我们连特伦顿都还没到达 就迷失在森林里
We haven’t even gotten to Trenton, and we're wandering through a forest.
我以为纽泽西没有森林
I didn’t even know they had forests in New Jersey,
结果我们现在就在森林里 怎么可能没事
but we've found one. I would say we're the opposite of fine.
神谕和天神派我们踏上征程
We were sent on a quest by the Oracle, by the gods.
你以为过程会很简单吗 本来就会很辛苦
What'd you think, it would be easy? It’s supposed to be hard.
所以只有少数人会被选中参加
That’s why only certain people are chosen.
要是打给营地 不就表示 他们当初不该派我们来
If we call camp, we’re basically saying it was a mistake to choose us.
他们这样想我也无所谓
I’m completely comfortable with that.
人难免犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
你为何如此害怕自己的身分 - 什么
Why are you so afraid of who you are? What?
分享一下羊男小径的冷知识
You know, what’s interesting about this particular satyr path
这条小径其实是我叔叔费迪南
is it’s actually the one my Uncle Ferdinand took
当年踏上征程走的路
when he set out on his own quest.
什么害怕自己的身分 我才没有害怕
What was that supposed to mean, afraid of who I am? I’m not afraid.
你明明就有 你不只是一个普通小孩
Yes, you are. You aren't just a kid.
普通小孩做不到 你在营地对克蕾莎做的事
"Just a kid" doesn’t do what you did to Clarisse back at camp.
普通小孩不会让黑帝斯派高♥官♥出马
"Just a kid" doesn’t have Hades sending top lieutenants to retrieve them.
你注定要参与大业
You know, you are a part of something
即使我们现在还看不见全貌
so much bigger than we can understand right now.
不管你喜不喜欢或是想不想
We have to move forward, whether you like it or not,
我们都得继续前进 - 你不想打给营地就算了
whether you want to or not. You don’t want to call camp, fine.
至少打给你妈
Then, at least let’s call your mom.
你说什么 - 你妈妈雅典娜
Excuse me? Athena? Your mother.
我很想打给我爸 但我们彼此没有联络
I’d call my father, but we aren’t exactly on speaking terms.
因为他从小到大都不鸟我
You know, because of the lifelong neglect and all,
但你跟你妈好像感情不错 不如请她帮忙
but you and your mother seem close. So, why don't we ask her for help?
格罗佛 可以叫你朋友振作起来吗
Grover, will you explain to your friend that he needs to pull himself together?
你没办法请她帮忙 对吧
You can’t ask her, can you?
她上次跟你说话是什么时候 - 格罗佛
When was the last time she talked to you? - Grover.
干嘛一直叫他帮你说话
I don’t know why you keep pulling him into this.
他是站在我这边的 - 你凭什么这么认为
He’s on my side. - What makes you think that?
他是我的守护者 这是他的工作
He’s my Protector, it’s his job.
他原本是我的守护者 - 原本
He was my Protector first. - First?
「原本」是什么意思
What do you mean "first?"
能跟随斐迪南叔叔的脚步 真是令人兴奋
Very exciting, getting to walk in Uncle Ferdinand’s footsteps.
虽然不能跟他说话 能这样也不错了
Next best thing to getting to talk to him again.
泰丽雅 路克和安娜贝斯 曾有一位羊男守护者
Thalia, Luke, and Annabeth had a satyr Protector.
就是你
That was you.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你们有没有闻到味道
Do you guys smell that?
格罗佛 我很认真... - 我也是 安静
Grover, I’m not kidding-- - No, neither am I. Just shush.
汉堡的味道
Hamburgers.
格罗佛
Grover.
你在干嘛... - 有人在煎汉堡
What are you doing-- - Somebody's making hamburgers
就在羊男小径上 不管对方是谁
in the middle of nowhere, on a satyr path. Whoever it is...
一定是来自我们的世界
they’re from our world.
(米耶阿姨花♥园♥小矮人艺品店)
搞什么
Oh, come on.
怎么了
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表