剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
而且它有防震作用 波赛顿就无法摧毁它
And it's earthquake-proof, so Poseidon can't ruin it.
真棒 - 借过
Nice. - Excuse me.
就该用这种方式对雅典娜展现你的爱
This is how you show Athena your love.
展现完美力量的纪念碑
A monument to the power of perfection.
这纪念碑也有其他历史意义
It's a monument to some other stuff, too.
那是人类想赋予这个地方的意义
You're talking about what some humans want this place to be about.
但我指的是它背后真正的意义
I'm talking about what it actually is.
随便啦
Whatever.
我们在这里很安全 对吧
We're safe here, right?
怪兽都进不来 连艾奇娜也不例外
No monsters can enter. Not even Echidna.
我们很安全 - 太好了
We're safe. - Great.
既然我们的火车爆♥炸♥了
Well, since our train exploded,
我去看看有没有别的班次可以搭
I'm gonna see if there's another one we can get tickets on.
我们不能永远待在这里
We can't stay here forever.
我们是猎物并不代表我们很无助
Just because we're prey, doesn't mean we need to be helpless.
他不喜欢看到有人招惹动物
He doesn't like it when people mess with animals.
对
Yeah.
我知道
I know.
我不该对他发脾气 我只是...
I shouldn't have s-- snapped at him, I just...
我知道
I know.
所以 这是你妈妈的家
So, this is your mom's place?
不晓得祂在不在
Wonder if she's around.
我去上个洗手间 马上回来
Be right down! Just going to the potty!
不错喔
Nice.
这是我的天赋
I have a gift.
对了 你这么做是对的
I guess you were right, by the way.
我们需要逃难 你妈妈刚好有个地方能让我们躲
We needed a safe place, and your mom had one waiting.
我们很幸运刚好在这座城市
Pretty lucky we happened to be in the right city for it.
是幸运还是命运
Luck or fate?
我知道你觉得这都是我一厢情愿
I know you think it's all just in my head.
我跟自己说我母亲在乎 因为这么想会比较好过
That... That I tell myself my mother cares because it's easier that way.
我没有这么说
I didn't say that.
我上周六才成为半神半人
Look, I've only been a demigod since... last Saturday.
你不该听信我的话
You shouldn't listen to me.
你知道吗 虽然这是我妈妈的家
You know, this is my mother's place,
但神殿就是有神的地方
but a temple is a temple.
也许趁我们在这里 你可以跟你♥爸♥爸打声招呼
Maybe you could say hi to your dad while we're here.
不用了
No thanks.
试试也无妨
What could it hurt?
你跟你妈妈的关系...
Your thing with your mom...
我懂 那很特别 你能接受那种关系 但我父亲...
I get it. It's different. It works for you. But my father...
我对祂没有任何期望 祂有过很多次的机会
I don't want anything from him. He's had his chances.
老实说 你过去几天为我做的事
Honestly, you've done more for me in the past few days
远比我父亲这辈子为我做过的事还多
than my father has done in my entire life.
如果我需要和某人保持亲近关系...
If I have to stick with someone, I--
小心
Careful.
你差点要称我为朋友了
I think you were about to call me a friend.
神谕一定躲在某处笑我们
Somewhere around here the Oracle is laughing at us,
你知道吗...
but you know-- Whoa!
波西 - 怎么了
Percy! Hey! What happened?
我觉得...那些硬刺有毒
I think... I think those stinger things were poisonous.
我知道该怎么做 快帮我
I have an idea. Come on, help me.
好
Okay.
在混血营时 他的伤口被水治愈
The water cured him back at camp,
水应该也能帮他解毒吧
it should work for poison too, right?
我觉得...应该起作用了
You know, I think it's-- I think it's working.
这是个好主意
This was a great call.
看来不是 - 也许必须是
Or not. - Maybe it needs to be
天然流动的水 波赛顿才可以治愈他
naturally running water for Poseidon to be able to heal him.
我们必须赶快进去 - 不行 再试试看
Okay. We need to get back inside. - No, we need to keep trying.
这方法没有用 而且她要来了
This isn't working. And she's coming.
这样吧 把波西带进去 然后去神殿祭坛
Okay, look, we'll take Percy inside, and we'll go the temple's altar.
祭坛 哪里有祭坛
Altar? Where is there an altar?
最高点 视野最好 - 好
The highest point, the best view.
但那样做有什么用处
Okay, but what good is that even gonna do us?
我们要去祭坛求我妈帮忙
We're gonna get to the altar and we're going to ask my mom for help.
之前不是说不要求助他人吗
I thought we don't ask for help.
快点 赶快进去
Come on, let's get moving.
你们有听到吗
Guys, d-- did you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
算了 走吧
Never mind. Come on.
请坐在座位上 升降梯即将往上
Please take your seats. The trams are about to depart.
刚才怎么了 你听到什么
What was that back there? What did you hear?
她刚才对你说话
She spoke to you.
在纽约的博物馆里 阿勒卡托也有对我说话
Alecto did that with me back in the museum in New York.
她说了什么
What did she say?
那是凯迷拉吗
Was that the Chimera?
那...那应该是凯迷拉
I think... I think that was the Chimera.
凯迷拉怎么进得来
How did the Chimera even get inside here?
怪兽怎么进得来 - 安娜贝斯
How did any monster get inside here? - Annabeth?
这是避难所 雅典娜必须同意 她才可以进来
We're in a sanctuary. Athena would have had to let her in,
但祂怎么可能同意 - 安娜贝斯
but why would she do that? - Annabeth!
艾奇娜对你说了什么
What did Echidna say to you?
她说我的鲁莽 伤害了我母亲的自尊
She said my impertinence wounded my mother's pride.
而我会败在这点
And that that will be my doom.
鲁莽 什么意思...
Impertinence? What kind of--
梅杜莎的头
Medusa's head.
我丢了我母亲的脸
I embarrassed my mother.
是我把头寄去奥林帕斯的
But I'm the one who sent the head to Olympus.
字条是我写的 - 但我没有反对
I signed the note. - And I went along with it.
这让祂很没面子
It embarrassed her.
所以祂生气了
Now, she's angry.
那我们该怎么办
Guys, what are we gonna do?
我们去上面救波西的时候 祂不会帮我们
She isn't gonna help us when we get to the top to save Percy.
不是 我是说我们要怎么 打败艾奇娜和凯迷拉
No, I meant, what are we gonna do about Echidna and Chimera?
她们会紧追在后
They're gonna be right behind us.
时间不多了 她们随时都会上来
We're not gonna have much time. They'll be up here any minute.
要是我母亲不打算保护我们
And if my mother isn't going to protect us,
那我们只好自己跟她们打
then we'll just have to fight it out up here.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我们必须疏散所有人
We gotta get everybody outta here.
请大家注意
Attention. Attention.
大家排成一列 - 你和波西跟着其他人下去
Everyone, let's line up. - You and Percy follow them down.
什么 不行 我们不能分开
What? No, no, no. W-- We're not splitting up.
格罗佛 快点
Grover, come on.
不行 我们要一起逃出去
No. No, no, no, no, no, we're all getting out of here together.
来不及了 凯迷拉专杀半神半人
We won't make it. The Chimera is the demigod-killer.
必须有人留下来争取时间
Someone has to stay back to slow her down and buy everyone some time.
快走
Come on.
好 扶他下去 接着带他去河边
Okay, help him down the stairs and get him to the river.
不要停下来 一定要去找黑帝斯
And don't stop. Not till you get to Hades,
一定要取回闪电火 听到没有
not till you have the bolt, do you hear me?
好 快走
Okay, go.
等等
Wait.
拿去
Take this.
等等
Wait!
波西 开门
Hey! Percy!
波西 拜托你开门
Percy, please!
波西 不要这样 她们会杀了你
Percy, no! Don't do this. They'll kill you.
波赛顿从没帮过我
Poseidon's never helped me before.
现在也不会帮我 - 波西
He wasn't gonna start now. - Percy!
我撑不了多久 无法去找黑帝斯
I would've never made it to Hades.
波西 波西 拜托你
Percy? Percy, please.
但你们可以
But you can.
这下你们就能去了
And now you will.
波西
Percy!
波西 你有听到吗 - 波西 你自己一个人做不到的
Percy, do you hear me? Percy, you can't do this on your own.
亲爱的 你已来到了尽头
This is the end, sweetheart.
别抵抗
Don't fight it.
你只会惹它不高兴
You'll just make her angry.
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表