剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
我知道我们好像才来这里20分钟
I know it seems like we've only been here for like 20 minutes,
但今天是星期四 我们已经在这里待了好几天
but it's already Thursday. We've been here for days.
时间在这里的流动速度不一样 比外面还要快
Time moves differently here. Faster.
这里的每一秒都是外面的好几分钟
Every second in here is like minutes outside.
荷米斯明明知道我们无法完成寻找任务
Hermes let us sit at that table the whole time,
还让我们坐在那里那么久
knowing the clock was running out on our quest.
没错
Yes.
那我偷走祂的钥匙就没关系了
Then I feel a lot better about having stolen his keys.
没错 等等 你说什么
Exactly. Wait, what?
- 我刚才隐身 从祂的口袋里拿走的 - 你拿了荷米斯的东西
Got invisible. Picked his pocket. You picked Hermes's pocket?
我可是多才多艺 现在只要找到祂的车
I'm multi-talented. Now, all we have to do is find his car
就可以立刻前往我们想去的地方
and it'll instantly transport us anywhere we wanna go.
只要赶快行动 就还有时间 在夏至前完成征程
We still have time to finish this quest before the solstice, if we hurry.
荷米斯还跟我说了一件事
Hermes told me something else.
我们感受不到时间的流动 是因为莲子的关系
The reason we can't feel time passing is because of the lotus fruit.
- 我们没有吃莲子 - 空气里也含有莲子
- We didn't eat any lotus fruit. - They pump it into the air.
它会让人失忆
It makes you forget.
荷米斯提醒我 我们离开前还有一件事要做
Hermes reminded me there was something we needed to do before we could leave.
- 格罗佛 - 谁是格罗佛
- Grover. - Who's Grover?
格罗佛
Grover.
我记得格罗佛
I remember Grover.
糟糕 格罗佛变好老 我们来这里多久了
Man, Grover got really old. How long have we been here?
我们在找我们的朋友 一位羊男 你有看到他吗
We're looking for our friend, a satyr. Have you seen him?
他在哪里 等等
Where is he? Wait!
格罗佛在哪里
Where is Grover?
格罗佛
Grover?
格罗佛
Grover.
我就差那么一点
I was so close.
我知道 我也很讨厌别人这么做
I know, I hate it when someone does that to me.
真不敢相信我会这么说
And I can't believe I'm the one saying this,
但我们该走了
but it's really time to go.
好 我们要去哪里
Of course. Where are we going?
- 你不知道我们是谁 对不对 - 没错 我们见过面吗
You don't know who we are, do you? Yeah. No, I don't. Have we met?
- 波西 安娜贝斯 我们是你的死党 - 真的吗
Percy. Annabeth. We're your best friends. Really?
天啊 格罗佛 我们正在进行寻找任务 不能没有你
Oh, boy. Grover, we're on a quest. We can't do this without you.
时间不多了 我们必须马上离开
We're short on time, and we gotta go. Right now.
寻找任务 听起来好刺♥激♥ 会很危险吗
A quest? That sounds amazing! But is it dangerous?
危险的话也没关系 我只是好奇而已 不好意思 你的什么名字是
It's not a deal-breaker, I'm just curious. Also, I'm sorry, what was your name again?
好 旅行之神 旅行之神会有什么样的车
Okay, god of travelers. What kind of car does the god of travelers have?
两位 不得不说 目前为止 这趟寻找任务好刺♥激♥
Guys, I gotta say, so far, this quest is really exciting.
希望我们能找到那辆车
Really hoping we find that car.
- 寻找任务不是找车子 - 还有更多
Finding the car isn't the quest. There's more?
天啊 我们等等会跟你解释 现在有点赶时间
Jeez. We'll explain it to you on the way. We're in a bit of a hurry.
- 我们迟到了 - 大迟到
- We're late? - Very, very late.
是我害你们迟到吗
Are we late because of me?
没关系 没事的
It's okay. We're gonna be okay.
不过 希望你刚才玩的游戏很好玩
Although, I hope that game you were playing was amazing.
- 我在寻找潘 - 真棒
I was hunting for Pan. Sounds great.
不是 我真的感觉到我快要找到祂了
No, I mean, like I actually felt I was about to find him.
我...会是第一个找到祂的人 还能拯救大自然
That-- That I'd be the first. That I'd help save the natural world.
一切都感觉好真实
It just felt so real.
两位
Guys!
- 荷米斯开计程车 - 祂留下一封信给我们
Hermes drives a cab? And left us a note.
你怎么知道那是给我们的
How do we know that's for us?
(给那些笨小孩)
好吧
Nice.
我早该料到小偷之神 会发现祂的东西被偷走
Should've known the god of thieves noticed his pocket getting picked.
冥界的后门 通关密语 汽车置物箱里的地图
Back door to the Underworld, magic word, map in the glove box.
上面写说我们一上路 就会成为旅行者
And he says we'll become travelers once we're on the road.
那辆车能带我们去任何地方
And then the car will take us wherever we wish to go.
所以只要我们其中一人 把车子开出车♥库♥就好了
So, one of us just has to drive it out of the garage.
我还不是很确定我们在做什么
Oh, I'm still not 100% sure what we're doing here,
- 所以不该由我来开 - 对
- which seems disqualifying. - Yeah.
对 我第一次 就把弥诺陶杀死了 对吧
Yeah, sure, I mean... I killed the Minotaur on my first try, right?
这会有多难
How hard could this be?
对不起 是我的错 要怎么倒车
My fault. That was me. How do you make it go backwards?
(荷米斯黄色计程车)
- 你做得很好 - 试着对准中间
You're doing great. Maybe try aiming for the middle.
不然 你们自己来试试看
Look, you're welcome to give this a try.
那家伙居然没有减速
That guy didn't even slow down!
好 继续 开到街上
Okay. Keep going. Up to the street.
没事的 你可以的
It's okay. You've got this.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
把灯关掉
Turn off the lights.
波西 安娜贝斯 等等 你们...
Percy, Annabeth, wait. You...
你们是我的死党
You guys are my best friends.
我忘记的事情比你们多 真奇怪
Little weird that I forgot a lot more stuff than you guys did.
我搞不懂为什么
Wonder what that's about.
我们不是一个人 一个人的时候很容易忘记重要的事物
We weren't alone. It's easy to forget what's important when you're alone.
我要去见我爸了
I think I gotta go meet my dad now.
我们会在这里等你
We'll be here when you get back.
我该跟祂说什么
What do I say to him?
你到时候就知道了
You'll know.
对不起 祂等不了这么久
I'm sorry. He waited as long as he could.
今晚夏至已过
The summer solstice passed earlier this evening.
宙斯的期限已到
Zeus's deadline has elapsed.
你父亲正在集结兵力 准备迎战
Your father has gone to marshal his forces and prepare for war.
祂请我转告讯息给你
He asked that I relay a message.
这不是你的错 你很勇敢 你很坚强
This is not your fault. You were brave. You were strong.
你的父亲以你为荣
You made your father proud.
现在你该回营地了
Now, it is time for you to return to camp.
不要
No.
- 我会坚持到底 - 这场征程已结束
I'm going to see this through. You are released from your quest.
我不在乎 现在事关重大
I don't care. This is too important.
这场战争只是黑帝斯计画的开端
The war is only the beginning of Hades's plan.
这件事还没结束 更可怕的还在后头
There's something else coming. Something worse.
我父亲不知情吧
My father doesn't know about this, does he?
我必须阻止祂 我不能就此停止
I have to stop him. I have to keep going.
如果你做得到 务必要帮我们
If you can help, then you must help.
真固执 跟祂一样
So willful. Just like him.
你跟祂很像 我们都看得出来
There is so much of him in you. We all see it.
属于♥大♥海♥的终究会回来
What belongs to the sea, can always return.
每一颗都能让一个人 安全地从冥界回到这里来
Each will provide one of you safe passage back from the Underworld.
你给了我四颗
There are four of them.
去拯救世界...还有拯救你的母亲
Save the world... and then go save your mother.
波西杰克森
拿到闪电火之后 你们带我妈离开
After we get the bolt, you guys are leaving. With my mom.
那你呢 那你怎么办
What about you? What about you?
妈 撑着点
Hold fast, Mom.
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表