剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
耐心听完 - 你认为他也可能
Wait for it. - ...you believe he may also have
和你妻子的失踪有关系
had something to do with your wife's disappearance?
一个心理有病的孩子 有什么事情做不出来
A kid that messed up? - What wouldn't he do?
什么 - 很扯吧
What? - Wild, right?
联邦调查局已经公布你的照片了
The FBI is already spreading your picture around.
那是一辆雪佛兰卡玛洛 我真的... 我们真的很爱惜那辆车
It's a Camaro. I really-- We really loved that car.
非常爱惜
So much.
别拍了 - 我要杀了他
Cut. - I'm gonna kill him.
我就知道我会喜欢你
I knew I was gonna like you.
我敢肯定 你们三个白♥痴♥
But safe to say, the chances of you three idiots
想一路搭便车到洛杉矶 又不被逮捕的几率几乎是零
hitchhiking the rest of the way to L.A. without getting arrested are slim to none.
那祢坐在这里干嘛
Why are you sitting here then?
如果祢也要找闪电火
If you're supposed to be looking for the master bolt too,
怎么不赶快去找
shouldn't you be out there looking for it?
你真的天不怕地不怕耶
Hm. There's no fear in you, is there?
无所谓 不管闪电火找不找得回来
Doesn't matter. Whether the bolt's retrieved or not,
宙斯都要跟波赛顿开战
Zeus is going to war with Poseidon.
不是这样
No.
神谕说要是归还闪电火 就不会引发战争
The Oracle said if we return the bolt, there wouldn't be a war.
她有这么说的吗 还是那只是奇戎的见解
Is that what she said? Or is that what Chiron said she meant?
是啊
Yeah.
小子 你是家族新成员 所以让我来解释我们的运作方式
You're new to the family, young one, so let me fill you in on how we work.
在我出生前好几年 我爷爷克罗诺斯
See, years before I was born, my grandpa Kronos
吃掉我的姑姑跟叔叔
ate my aunts and uncles.
然后 我爸爸逼祂把祂们吐出来
Yeah. Then my dad made him puke them back up,
再把祂大卸八块 丢进无底洞
then chopped him into a million pieces and chucked 'em into a bottomless pit,
这下知道我们家族的互动模式了吧
so that kinda set the tone right outta the gate.
奥林帕斯十二神喜欢打架 我们会背叛彼此 在别人背后捅刀
Olympians fight. We betray. We backstab.
为了获胜 我们会把别人推下楼梯
We will push anyone down a flight of stairs to get ahead.
所以我才如此爱我的家人
And that's why I love my family so much.
我爸知道什么征程或无用的追逐 是拿不回闪电火的
My dad knows he's not getting this bolt back with quests or goose chases.
祂知道战争要来临了
He knows there's a war coming.
而且老实说 我觉得祂不介意
And in reality, I think he's okay with that.
我觉得祂认为是时候开战了 所以准备好迎接战争吧
I think he feels it's just time for a war, so we're gonna have a war.
是不是超棒的
Isn't that great?
我们要完成征程
We're completing this quest.
我们会阻止这场战争
We're stopping this war.
你说你能帮忙 你可以吗
You said you can help. Can you?
好 这样好了 再过去一点有一座游乐园
Okay, so here it is. There's an amusement park up the road.
我的盾牌在那里 你们帮我拿回盾牌的话
I left my shield there. You get me my shield back,
明天中午前 我会带你们到冥界
and I'll get you to the Underworld by lunch tomorrow
帮你们计画入侵黑帝斯的宫殿
with a plan to invade Hades's palace.
祢的盾牌在游乐园 是掉在旋转木马上吗
You left your shield? Like, forgot it on the merry-go-round?
你刚才呛我还有点好玩
Okay. The chirping was funny to me for a minute,
但现在变老梗了
but it is getting old.
所以一言为定吗 还是我得杀死你们三个
So do we have a deal, or am I killing all three of you
才能好好吃饭
so I can eat in peace?
好吧
Okay.
很好 但有一个条件
Great. One catch.
我非常需要拿回我的盾牌
I really do need that shield back,
所以羊男要留在这里当人♥质♥ 免得你们跑掉了
so I'm gonna keep the satyr here as collateral so you don't run off.
什么 不行 - 好
What? No. - Okay.
门都没有
No way.
我们不能再分开 - 没关系
We don't split up again. - It's okay.
祂想杀死我们的话 我们早就死了
If he wanted to kill us, we'd be dead by now.
我可以送他们到门口吗
Can I just walk them to the door?
听好了 不要回应他 他会想办法激怒你
Okay, look. Don't engage with him.
让你胡思乱想 不能让他得逞 - 别担心
He'll wanna get you riled up, get in your head and you can't let him. It's okay.
真的
Really.
我有把握能应付他
I know what I'm doing.
去吧 快把盾牌拿回来
Go. Get the shield.
我会在这里等你们回来
I'll be here when you get back.
(欢迎来到水世界)
我平常很少看恐怖片
I haven't seen a lot of horror movies,
但感觉这里就是
but this seems like exactly the kind of place
他们会叫你不要去的地方
they'd suggest to avoid.
我从没看过电影
I've never seen any kind of movie.
你说了算
I'll have to take your word for it.
从没看过
Never?
什么意思 是连一部都没看过吗
What do you mean "never" like, "never-never"?
不然还有别的意思吗
Is there another kind?
要是几天后我们还活着
Well, if neither of us is dead in a few days,
你一定得看一部
we really ought to fix that.
没看过电影实在太可惜了
You're missing out.
不过 我们最好赶快拿到盾牌
In the meantime, we should probably get this over with, though.
等等 波西 住手
Wait, Percy, stop.
等等 这是怎么回事 - 不要动
Wait, what just happened? - Just hold still.
等我一下
Gimme a second.
那个机关里面
In the mechanism there,
有天界青铜 - 真有意思
that's Celestial bronze. Oh, fascinating.
安娜贝斯 现在到底是怎么回事
Annabeth, what is happening right now?
你的剑就是天界青铜做的
Celestial bronze is what your sword is made of.
如果你是人类 它会直接穿过你
If you're a human, it'll pass right through you.
但如果你是怪兽或半神半人...
If you're a monster or a demigod...
它怎么会出现在那里 - 问得好
Well, what's it doing there? - That's a great question.
我敢保证 这不是普通的游乐园
Safe to say, this is not just some amusement park.
这是神建造的 - 什么神会建造游乐园
A god built this. - What kind of god builds amusement parks?
火神赫菲斯托斯
Hephaestus.
赫菲斯托斯盖一座游乐园做什么
Why would Hephaestus build an amusement park?
也许他喜欢游乐
Maybe he finds them amusing?
安娜贝斯 这有点难笑 - 满好笑的啊
That's really not funny, Annabeth. It's a little funny.
你看
Oh, look at that.
真酷 - 安娜贝斯
That's cool. - Annabeth!
放轻松 我来搞定
Just relax. I'm on it.
好
Okay.
我知道怎么做 只要...
I get this. Just...
用力推
push through it.
推 - 对
Push? - Yep.
你今天早上不是说 「命运三女神说我们其中一人会死掉
'Cause weren't you the one this morning who was all,
我们应该严肃看待此事」吗
"The Fates say one of us is gonna die and we should take it really seriously?"
波西 - 什么事
Percy? - Yeah?
推就是了
Just push.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
那个机关不是用来伤害我们的 只是要吓阻我们 那是一个考验
The machine isn't designed to hurt us. It's meant to scare us. It's a test.
赫菲斯托斯只是想知道
Hephaestus wanted to know
我们何时来到祂的游乐园找东西
any time one of us came poking around his playground.
看来祂知道了
I guess now he knows.
我们见过面
We've met before.
孩子 我混很久了 见过很多人
Been around a long time, little boy. I've met a lot of people.
我24岁了
I'm 24.
恭喜你
Good for you.
我们在冬至见过面 在奥林帕斯山上
We met at the solstice. On Olympus.
抗♥议♥人士 - 我不是抗♥议♥人士
Protestor. Oh, I wasn't one of the protestors.
我是粉丝
I'm a fan.
孩子 你应该认错人了
I think you got me mixed up with someone else, kid.
我没有认错人
No, I don't.
羊男爱吃豆腐
Satyrs eat tofu.
羊男崇敬花朵
Satyrs worship flowers.
羊男会唱歌♥表达他们的感觉 羊男才不会是我的粉丝
Satyrs sing songs about their feelings. Satyrs are not fans of mine.
羊男是大自然之子
Satyrs are children of nature.
大自然很残酷 而且野蛮无情 对吧
Nature is brutal. Red in tooth and claw, right?
或许令人不舒服 但事实就是如此
Maybe unpleasant. But that doesn't make it untrue.
祢是那些特质的极致代表
You are the champion of all of that.
我觉得很酷
I respect it.
你是什么二战迷吗
So what are you like, a casual World War II buff?
你是不是看过《抢救雷恩大兵》
You've seen Saving Private Ryan, have you?
我比较喜欢比目鱼战争
I prefer the Turbot War.
龙虾战争
The Lobster War.
350年战争
The Three Hundred and Thirty-Five Years' War.
你那些鲜为人知的战争
Your deep cuts.
那些战争几乎没有死伤
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表