剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
英雄征程能改变世界 足以决定帝国的命运
Hero’s quests are world-defining events. They have made and broken empires.
改变人类文明的发展
Altered the course of human civilization.
征程极为神圣
A quest is a sacred thing.
踏上征程等于是在
And to be charged with one is to be in conversation
跟天神对话
with the gods themselves.
你无法完全躲开怪兽 它们比想象中还常见
Monsters can't be avoided entirely. They're more common than you think.
一定要在它们发现你之前 察觉到它们的存在
The trick is to spot them first, before they spot you.
波赛顿之子 幸会 我是梅杜莎
It's a pleasure to meet you, son of Poseidon. I'm Medusa.
梅杜莎说要是我把你们交给她 她就会帮忙救我妈妈
Medusa offered to help me save my mom if I turned on the two of you.
你怎么说 - 我砍掉她的头
What'd you say? - I cut off her head.
波西 你不能把梅杜莎的头 送到奥林帕斯
Percy, you can't ship Medusa's head to Olympus.
为什么不行 - 因为天神会很不高兴
Why not? Because the gods won't like it.
波西杰克森
第一季第四集
准备好了吗
Ready?
波西 你要放手 - 我做不到
You have to let go, Percy. - I can't.
你可以的 就先试试看
Yep. You really can. You just have to try.
我已经试过了 - 你没有
I did try. - No, you didn't.
我们在同一个位置已经15分钟了
We have been in the same position for 15 minutes.
拜托 来吧 跟我试一次就好了
Please. Come on. Just do it once with me.
可以回家了吗
Can we go home now?
波西 我们付钱来上这堂课
Percy, we paid for this class.
要是这么做不安全的话 我就不会带你来这里 这点你知道吧
You know I wouldn't ask you to do this if it wasn't safe, right?
波西 要是你不会游泳 你未来可能会遇到危险
Percy, it could be dangerous for you if you don't know how to do this.
有一天 这可能会攸关生死
One day, it could be really, really important,
当那天来临的时候
and I may not be there to help you
我也许无法在你身边帮你 所以我必须确保你有能力应对
when that happens, so I need to make sure you can do it.
深呼吸 - 什么
Breathe. - What?
妈咪 深呼吸
Just breathe, Mommy.
你总是这样对我说
That's what you always tell me to do.
你永远都会在我身边的
You'll always be here.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
小英雄 又见面了
Hello again, little hero.
你这次又惹出什么麻烦了
What sort of trouble are you up to now? Hmm?
禁忌之子会引来关注
A forbidden child attracts attention.
禁忌英雄呢
A forbidden hero? Well...
他们会引来末日
They attract doom.
她要来了
She is coming.
你睡着了吗
Hey, you asleep?
对
Yes.
你和泰丽雅感情很好 对吧
You and Thalia were really close, right?
对
Yeah.
她是个怎样的人
What was she like?
问这个干嘛
Why?
在我之前 她是最后一个禁忌之子 对吧
She was the last forbidden kid before me, right?
她一定也经历了同样的遭遇
She must've dealt with the same kind of stuff.
她很强悍
She was tough.
她知道自己是禁忌之子 但是她一点都不在乎
I mean, she knew she was a forbidden kid, she just didn't care.
路克和泰丽雅发现我的时候 路克一开始就非常照顾我
When Luke and Thalia found me, Luke cared for me right away.
但是泰丽雅...她要我先证明自己
But Thalia... she made me earn it.
所以你才对我这么严苛吗
Is that why you give me a hard time?
我也要向你证明自己
I gotta earn it with you too?
对 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
不得不说 我觉得这没什么道理
I gotta say, that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
什么东西没道理
What doesn't make sense to you?
你们大家说话的方式
The way you guys all talk.
还有天神加诸在我们身上的想法
The way the gods want us to think.
非要燃烧供品才能引起父母的注意
Gotta burn an offering to get a parent's attention.
非要打倒克蕾莎
Gotta beat up on Clarisse
才能让我父亲承认祂是我的父亲
just to get my father to admit he's my father.
不该是这样的
It isn't supposed to work that way.
你的至亲不该这样对待你
People who are close to you aren't supposed to treat you that way.
想知道我当初是怎么沦落到街上的吗
You wanna know how I ended up alone on the road in the first place?
我原本被当作礼物送给我父亲
I started out as a gift to my father.
这就是雅典娜的作风
That's how it works with Athena.
我们由她的思想而生
We're born from a thought in her mind,
被送给她觉得心灵相通的伴侣
and then given to a partner she feels connected to.
有好一阵子 我被当作礼物对待
And for a while, I was treated like a gift.
我父亲很关心我
My father cared for me.
他很爱我
He loved me.
我打从心底感受到
I knew it.
但后来他遇到一个女人
Then he met a woman.
他们生下自己的小孩
They had their own kids.
对她来说 我不是一个礼物
And to her, I-- I wasn't a gift.
我是个问题
I was a problem.
于是我离开了
So I left.
我当时才七岁
I was seven.
不是只有天神才那么想
It isn't the gods who think that way.
大家都一样
It's everybody.
但至少天神会给你明确的规矩
But at least with the gods you know the rules.
只要尊重祂们 祂们就会支持你
Show them respect and they'll be in your corner,
无论发生什么事
no matter what.
你醒了吗
You awake?
我现在醒了 谢谢你啊
Well, I am now. Thanks.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他没睡饱脾气就会很差
He's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough sleep.
「他没睡饱脾气就会很差...」
"He's super grouchy when he doesn't get enough..." Nah!
天啊
Wow.
你没跟他一起旅行过
You've never been on the road with him before.
这跟富丽堂皇的寄宿学校可不一样
A little different than a froofy boarding school.
谁富丽堂皇 你才富丽堂皇 富丽堂皇是什么
Who's froofy? You're froofy. What's froofy?
我该吃东西了
I think I need to eat.
两天后就到洛杉矶了
Two days until we reach Los Angeles.
到冥界的时间绰绰有余
Plenty of time before our deadline to reach the Underworld.
我可以问一个蠢问题吗
Can I ask a dumb question?
你好像很想要我取笑你
It's like you need me to make fun of you.
糟糕
Shoot.
我没去过洛杉矶
I've never been to Los Angeles before.
我猜你们也没去过洛杉矶
I'm guessing neither of you have been to Los Angeles.
那我们怎么知道要往哪里走
So, how will we have any idea where we're going?
不知道
No idea.
但那是很后面的步骤 我们现在还在进行前面的步骤
But that's like step 37, and we're still on step four.
船到桥头自然直
Cross that bridge when we get there.
还有一个蠢问题... - 饶了我吧
Follow-up stupid question. - Dude.
「让你最后无法拯救最重要的事物」
"And you shall fail to save what matters most in the end."
我在纽泽西跟你们说过 神谕说这趟征程会失败
Back in Jersey, I told you the Oracle said this quest would fail.
但到现在都没有人提到这件事
And no one's mentioned it since.
总觉得我们应该更重视那段预言
Seems like something we oughta be taking a little more seriously.
你们看
Look at that.
那些是... - 半人马
Are those... - Centaurs.
没有人知道他们竟存在着
No one even knows they're there.
以前他们都会成群出现 而且到处都是
There used to be herds of them everywhere.
他们后来怎么了
What happened to them?
人类
Humans.
几千年前 牧神
A few thousand years ago, the god of the wild,
潘消失了
Pan, disappeared.
从此以后 大自然不再有潘的保护
And ever since, without Pan to protect the natural world,
而人类则不断破坏大自然
humans have been trying really hard to chip away at it.
最勇敢的羊男自愿当探查者
The bravest satyrs volunteer to become Searchers,
尝试寻找潘
trying to find Pan.
但大家都一去不复返
None have ever returned.
我们在梅杜莎家发现的斐迪南叔叔
Your uncle we found in Medusa's, Ferdinand.
他也是探查者
He was a Searcher?
神谕没有说征程会失败
The Oracle didn't say the quest would fail.
「最后无法拯救最重要的事物」 可能有很多不同意义
"Fail to save what matters most." That could mean a lot of things.
预言跟命运都是这样
That's how prophecies work, that's how fate works.
可能代表很多不同的意义
It could mean a lot of things.
你越想尝试理解 就越难理解
The harder you work to understand, the harder it gets to understand.
有时候时间一到 真理自明
Sometimes, you've just gotta let it come to you when it's ready.
不好意思 请出示车票
Excuse me. Can I see your tickets, please?
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表