剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表
跟我承认 杀死弥诺陶是你编的谎言 我就放你走
Tell me you made it all up about the Minotaur, and I'll let you go.
我没有说谎
I didn't make anything up.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Some kids gotta learn the hard way.
听我解释
I can explain.
你解释不了的
No, you can't.
好吧
Okay.
等等 我认得你 - 才怪
Wait, I know you. - No, you don't.
那天晚上在医院里 你也在场
Yeah, but you were there. That night in the infirmary.
对 我是安娜贝斯
Yes. I'm Annabeth.
安娜贝斯 你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me, Annabeth?
对 - 好
Yes. Okay.
为什么
Why?
我想看会不会发生这种事
Well, I've been waiting to see if something like this would happen.
这样我才知道你能不能帮我
So I'd know if you can help me.
帮你什么
Help you do what?
赢得夺旗比赛
Win Capture the Flag.
你一定会很喜欢营地模拟战争
You're gonna love this. Camp-wide mock warfare,
获胜者会得到所有的荣耀
all glory to the victors.
安娜贝斯是雅典娜小屋的辅♥导♥员
Annabeth's the head counselor of the Athena cabin.
她带领我们的队伍拿下三连胜
She's led our team to three straight wins.
已经很久没有人拿下四连胜了
Been a long time since anyone's won a fourth.
她当时在厕所里
She was there in the bathroom.
她说她一直在等事情发生
She said she'd been waiting for it to happen.
安娜贝斯看世界的角度与大家不同 总是抢先别人好几步
Annabeth sees the world differently. Always six steps ahead of everyone else.
别太刁难她 - 你到底站在哪一边
You should cut her a break. Whose side are you on, anyway?
当然是她那边啊 她是我妹妹
Oh, hers, always. She's my little sister.
我还是后退几步好了
Maybe I should back up.
在来到营地之前 我漂泊不定
Before camp, I was on the road.
我和一位禁忌之子在路上相遇
Me and a forbidden kid I met along the way.
她叫泰丽雅
Her name was Thalia.
禁忌之子是什么意思
And what does that mean, forbidden?
很久以前 宙斯 波赛顿和黑帝斯
A long time ago, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades
一致认为祂们的孩子变得太强大了
agreed their children were becoming too powerful,
于是祂们宣誓不再生小孩
so they made a pact not to father any more.
那维持了一段时间 直到宙斯打破约定
And it held for a long time, until Zeus broke that pact.
泰丽雅出生了
Until Thalia.
禁忌之子只会引来麻烦 走到哪都会遇到怪物
A forbidden kid attracts trouble. Monsters everywhere,
必须不停战斗才能存活
it's just a constant battle to stay alive.
有一天 我们发现一个小女孩 躲在小巷子里
One day, we, uh, find this little girl hiding in an alley.
那是安娜贝斯 我们很犹豫该不该收留她
Annabeth. We were worried about taking her in,
让她身陷危险
exposing her to all that danger.
但后来我们看到她战斗的模样
Then we saw her fight.
泰丽雅没有活下来
Thalia didn't make it.
但是我跟安娜贝斯...我们活了下来
But Annabeth and me... we did.
从此以后 我们就成了家人
And we've been family ever since.
她从一开始就一直在观察我 为什么
She's been watching me since I got here. Why?
安娜贝斯是营地里最强大的战士
Annabeth is the strongest warrior in camp.
她想证明自己的能耐 唯一的方式就是踏上征程
The only way left to prove herself is to go on a quest.
这跟我有什么关系
And what does this have to do with me?
奇戎多年来一直告诉她
Chiron's been promising her for years.
有一天 一个半神半人会到来 注定要踏上征程
One day, a demigod would arrive who was fated to go on a quest
就连奇戎也阻挡不了
that even Chiron couldn't prevent.
到那时候 她就能加入
And when that happened, she could join it.
只要有新学员 安娜贝斯就会观察 那个人是不是天选之人
Every new arrival, Annabeth watches, looking for a sign they're the one.
通常她一两天后就会放弃 但她仍在观察你
Usually, she gives up after a day or two, but she's still watching you.
可以请她不要这样吗
Can you ask her to knock it off?
好啊 但如果被她猜中了呢
Yeah, sure. But what if she's right?
英雄们
Heroes...
时间到了
it's time.
比赛即将开始
The game begins.
抢先夺得敌方旗子
The first team to retrieve the opposing flag and return it
并渡河归还的队伍就是优胜者
across the river shall be the victor.
一如往常 不得严重伤害或杀害任何人
As always, there will be no maiming and no killing.
请各队遵守比赛规则
I trust these rules will be respected.
你们可以使用身上的魔物
Any magical items you may possess, are permitted as well.
没有受伤的学员... - 没关系
Every camper who is not injured... - It's okay.
都必须参赛 - 好戏上场
...has to play. - Let her rip.
可以没收囚犯的武器... - 我还是不知道我负责什么
Prisoners may be disarmed... I still don't even know what my job is.
但不得捆绑或封住囚犯的嘴巴 - 也许我甚至不需要拿剑
...but may not be bound or gagged. - Maybe I won't even need a sword.
比赛开始
Let the games begin.
还是拿剑比较好
I'm gonna need a sword.
好 还有20分钟就要开始了
All right. We have 20 minutes before the second conch and game-on.
你知道该怎么做吗 - 知道
You know what you're doing? - Yes, ma'am.
准备好拿下胜利了吗
Today feel like a winning kind of day to you?
对岸见
I'll see you on the other side.
伙伴们 出发
Company! Move out!
等等 你要跟我走
Not you, sunshine. You're with me.
上
Advance!
动作快 - 就位
Move ahead! - Stay in position!
我没事 谢谢你 感谢你站在那里默不作声
I'm fine, thanks. But I appreciate you, you know, standing there silently.
听我说 我懂 好吗
Listen, I-- I get it. Okay.
你比我强 但我今天必须好好表现
Y-- You're better at this than me, but I need this to go well today.
我不想解释太多 但我需要我爸爸看到我表现良好
I can't really get into it, but I need my father to see it go well.
所以如果你期望我会做
So, if you're gonna expect me to know how to do something
我不知道怎么做的事...
I don't know how to do...
我只会一败涂地 我不能输得那么惨
and I end up falling flat on my face, I-- I can't really have that right now.
你还是不懂自己的命运 对吧
You still don't get where you fit into all this, do you?
好戏上场了
Game on.
等等 什么东西
Wait, what?
这是我妈送我的 放心 你的表现会很好的
Gift from my mom. Don't worry, you'll do great.
表现很好 什么表现很好
Do great? Do what great?
我们投降
We give up.
加快脚步 穿过森林拿到旗子
I wanna move quick. Straight through the woods to their flag.
克蕾莎前几个小时会看守森林 你又不是不知道
Clarisse hunts in those woods for the first few hours, you know that.
她会消耗我方人马 - 安娜贝斯想好策略了
She's gonna cut us down. - Annabeth's got a plan.
就交给波西
Percy's on it.
时间一到 他就会准备好 我敢保证
When it's time, he's gonna be ready. I know it.
旗子在那个方向 不在这里
Flag's that way. It's not here.
我们知道
We know.
我喜欢荣耀
Yeah, glory's fine.
但报仇比较有趣
Revenge is more fun.
不能严重伤害别人 这是比赛的主要规则
No maiming. It's like the one rule.
是啊 看来我有一阵子不能吃甜点了
Yeah, I guess I'll lose dessert privileges for a while.
无所谓
I'll live.
信不信由你 但我其实不打算伤害或杀死你
I'm actually not interested in maiming or killing you, believe it or not.
我只要你承认你是冒牌货
I just want you to admit you're a fraud.
我听了会很高兴 你准备好坦承了吗
It'd make me feel better. Are you feeling up to that yet?
看来是没有
Guess that's a no.
别跑
Get back!
不
No!
好耶 - 好耶
Yeah!
不错嘛 英雄
Not bad, hero.
你从头到尾一直都在
Were you here the whole time?
对
Yes.
你一直都在却袖手旁观
You were here the whole time and you didn't help me?
对 - 为什么
Yes. - Why?
听着...波西
Listen... Percy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你♥爸♥在叫你
Your dad's calling.
你被撼地者兼风暴使者波赛顿认领
You have been claimed by Poseidon, Earthshaker, Stormbringer.
波西杰克森 波赛顿之子
Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.
身为海神的禁忌之子
As a forbidden child of the Sea God,
你在半神半人之中独一无二
you are singular amongst demigods.
也是你父亲阻止战争开打唯一的希望
And your father's only hope to prevent the outbreak of war.
宙斯和波赛顿好几个月以来
For months now, Zeus and Poseidon have been locked
为了闪电火争论不休
in a dispute over the master bolt.
宙斯的权势象征被偷走了
The symbol of Zeus's authority, and it has been stolen.
谁偷走的 - 你啊
Who stole it? - You did.
剧集 | 波西·杰克逊与奥林匹亚众神(2023) | 导航列表