剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
潘尼沃斯
—— 蝙蝠侠管家的起源 ——
当天早上...
早安 先生
Good morning, sir.
早安 谢谢
Good morning. Thank you.
要喝茶吗 赛克斯小姐? -不用 谢谢
Tea, Miss Sykes? -No, thank you, Mr. Chadley.
等她一睡着 我也会倒头就睡
Soon as she's asleep, I'll be out like a light myself.
我会不发一响的
I will be quiet as the mouse.
照顾宝宝肯定很累
Babies must be very tiresome.
甭提了
Don't get me started.
我妹打来就叫醒我
You wake me if my sister calls, though, won't you?
抱歉...
Sorry. Sorry.
早安 这里是潘氏安保公♥司♥
Good morning. Pennyworth Security.
我是卢修斯福斯...
This is Lucius Fox.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
第七层... -有人吗?
Level 7. -Hello?
重复一次 第七层 求救
I repeat, Level 7. Mayday.
你说第七层吗 福斯博士?
Did you say Level 7, Dr. Fox?
喂 听得见我说话吗?
Hello? Can you hear me?
可恶 -真有你的
Darn. -Fair do.
还以为你只会说大话
I thought you were all mouth,
居然奏效了 你真是万事通
but the bugger worked. You're a wizard, you are.
找阿福
Alfie.
该死
Dash and buggery!
说好的不发一响呢?
Call that quiet, do you?
抱歉
Sorry.
感谢探长 有事再麻烦你
Thank you for your assistance, Inspector. We'll wait to hear from you.
应该的 潘尼沃斯先生
Of course. Pennyworth.
有劳 -谢谢
Thanks. -Thank you.
谢谢你 韦恩先生
Thank you, Mr.Wayne.
都好了吗? -搞定
All good? -Sorted.
茶都泡好了
Tea's ready if you'd like some.
托盘上还有牛奶跟糖
Milk and sugar are on the tray.
谢谢你 格拉蒂斯
Oh, thanks, Gladys,
但我们准备躺床了
but I think we're all ready to hit the sack.
她是说就寝 我们都累了
Uh, she means sleep.I think we're exhausted.
我精神还很好
I'm wide awake.
你眼睛都快睁不开了
No,you're not.You can barely keep your eyes open.
我累到能睡一辈子
I could sleep forever, I think.
这里是韦恩公♥馆♥
Hello. Wayne residence.
好的 我请他来听
Of course. I'll fetch him for you.
潘尼沃斯先生的电♥话♥
Phone call for Mr. Pennyworth.
我是阿福
This is Alfred.
阿福 还好找到你了
Alfie.Thank goodness I found you.
看来没人要喝茶 -谢谢你
No one wants tea, then? -Thanks, Gladys.
知道了 感谢通知 查特利
All right. Thanks, Mr. C.
有麻烦事儿?
Trouble, son?
查特利打来的
That was Chadley.
卢修斯出事了
Lucius in a spot of bother.
潘尼沃斯太太 麻烦你...
Uh, Mrs. P, would you--
小珊 我们去泡澡
Yeah. Come on, Sam.Let's go run a bath.
卢修斯说"求救...第七层" 电♥话♥就断了
Lucius said, "Mayday, mayday. Level 7," then got cut off.
除非身陷危险 卢修斯不会轻易求救
Lucius would only use the mayday signal if he was in real danger.
请问 什么是第七层?
I'm sorry, what's, um-- what's Level 7?
那是个地下军武机构
It's an underground Army facility.
以各种方式将改造人类军武化
Finding new and fiendish ways to weaponize P-dubs.
卢修斯计划闯进去
Lucius was trying to gain access.
天啊 他何必去冒险?
Oh, for Christ's sake.What a bad idea. Why would he do that?
因为那里肯定有非常邪恶的计划
Because something bad's going on down there.Something evil.
比如说? -怎么说呢
Like what? -W--I don't know.
他们想将人类改造成武器
They're trying to make weapons out of human beings.
也就是说你不知道到底怎么回事
Meaning you don't really know what's going on.
所以卢修斯才想去找出真♥相♥
That's why Lucius went down there:to find out the truth.
而我算是有点鼓励他去
And I kind of... encouraged him a bit, so...
天啊 玛莎
Oh, Jesus, Martha.
你确定他是这么说的?
And you're quite sure that's what he said.
很确定 首相
Certain, sir.
求救?
Mayday?
这就怪了 -确实
How strange. -Isn't it?
我自愿前去调查
So I'll look into that for you
但要给我第七层权限
if you give me permission to go to Level 7.
你很清楚第七层是军事基地
Level 7 is, as you very well know, an entirely Army operation.
我无权干预
I have no say in the matter.
政♥府♥与国♥军♥的关系目前很紧张
Relations between the government and the Army are in a fragile state at the moment.
可说是对立
Hostile, in fact.
水火不容
Extremely hostile.
对方挟持卢修斯
Sir, Lucius is being held against his will
因为他发现了第七层的真♥相♥
because he knows the truth about Level 7,
我担心他的安全
and I fear for his life.
或许是如此 但难以确定
Possibly true, but we don't know it to be true.
不得贸然行事
I can't act on possibility.
但是... -然而
B-but-- -However,
若有某个独♥立♥单位或人士
if some independent entity or person,
在我不知情或未认可的情况下
without my knowledge or consent,
能证明确有此等劣行
were to establish the facts and found,
不论以何等手段找出犯法的铁证
by whatever means, that there were crimes going on down there,
那么警方与高等法♥院♥将出面处理
then the police and the high courts would take the lead,
而非由首相方出手
not this office.
如此我也乐见
Which would not make me unhappy.
懂了
Got it.
我懂了吗?
Have I got it?
希望你懂了
I do hope so.
首相放行了
He's given us the green light.
放行干嘛?
Th-the green light?
去救卢修斯
To go get Lucius.
什么意思? 我们束手无策 是能找律师...
What do you mean? There's nothing we can do. I mean, w-we can get him a lawyer, but--
首相私下同意我们去救他
The prime minister has just given us tacit permission to go in and rescue him.
怎么救?
Rescue him? How?
想办法啊
However we can.
我有第六层的通行证 一定能找方法下到第七层
I have a security pass for Level 6, so from there, I'm sure we can find a way down to Level 7.
这太夸张了 我们才刚从一个疯子手上救下女儿
I can't believe I'm hearing this. We have just rescued our daughter from the clutches of a maniac.
你不嫌这周已经够累了吗?
That's enough drama for one week, don't you think?
我同意
I'm with him.
我们的朋友卢修斯身陷危险
Lucius is a friend in danger.
我一定要去救他
I have to do this, Thomas.
玛莎... -第七层肯定有龌龊事
Martha-- -And they're hiding something awful down there.
那不关我们的事 -关我的事
That's none of our business. -Well, it is my business!
那些可怜人关我的事 是我的职责所在
Those poor souls are my business because it's my job!
对...你是特工
Yes, yes, you're a secret agent,
但也是妻子与人母
but you're also a wife and a mother.
你是这个家的成员 而我们家才刚经历了腥风血雨
And you're part of a family, a family that's just been through a serious trauma.
我也是卢修斯的朋友
Well, I'm also a friend to Lucius.
你能留在家照顾小珊
And you'll be here to look after Sam.
所以...
So...
而且我不知道还能怎么办
also, I don't know what else I can do.
随便你 爱逞英雄尽管去
Fine. Fuck this. Go be a-- go be a secret fucking agent.
等一下 托马斯...对不起
Please wait. Thomas! Thomas. I'm sorry.
为什么道歉?
Sorry about what?
我本性如此 托马斯
I am who I am, Thomas.
是啊 有点疯狂
Yeah. You're a little crazy. -Yeah.
对 但是你也半斤八两
But, honey, look who's talking.
我只是想恢复正常的家庭生活
I just wanna go back to being a normal family.
或许那不可能
Well, maybe that's not possible.
也许我们应该接受事实
Maybe we should accept that we're not normal.
我们就是个歪七扭八的家庭
Accept that we're a strange, fucked-up family.
接受这个疯狂的事实
Just embrace the fuckery.
不要...我想恢复正常家庭生活
No. No. I vote on going back to being a normal family.
我们明明有能力却袖手旁观?
You mean stand by and do nothing when we could help?
这样会很糟吗?
Is it really such a bad idea?
就这么一次?
Just this once?
你不同意...
No. No.
你还是要去伸张正义
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表