剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
挣脱不了
You don't.
只能渐渐接受
You just learn to live with it.
今晚还是由我单独赴约吧
I should go alone tonight.
若是陷阱 我一个人比较好办事
If it's a trap, it's better it's just me.
不行 我要去
No. I'm going.
你还是不信任我吧
You still don't trust me, do you?
这无关信任
It's not about trust, Alfie.
而是我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
这样吧
Look.
我之前说不干了
What I said before, about quitting...
当我没说
forget all that.
我会挺你到底
I'm with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对方应该过几个小时会打来
They should be calling in a few hours.
那我们还有点时间能打发
Then we have time to kill.
什么鬼啊
Fuck's sake.
好了 试试看
Right. Give it a go.
很不错 教授
Oh, very nice, Professor.
非常好
Very nice, indeed.
很好
Good.
欢迎回神 贝特
Welcome back, Bet.
睡得好吗?
Have a pleasant nap?
这是哪里?
Where am I?
大臣办公室 也就是在下
The office of the chancellor, me.
渡鸦最高议会流亡政♥府♥
For the Raven High Council in Exile.
笑死人 你就是个蠢货
Fuck me, you're a twat.
我看你还想把自己改造成瑞士刀
And I see you've turned yourself into a Swiss Army knife.
贝特 我的这一切
What I have done, Bet,
可是展现了当代价值
is embrace the times in which we live.
对啦
Course you have.
蠢货
Twat.
你最好别碰我的宝宝
You better not have harmed that baby.
我问你 渡鸦联盟
Tell me, do you know the reason
内战落败的原因你知道吗?
why the Ravens lost the Civil War?
因为你背叛了联盟唯一的好领导
Because you betrayed the only good leader they had?
答错了 是演化击败了渡鸦
Incorrect. Evolution defeated the Ravens.
盖利特洛伊吞了风暴云 变身老兵上尉后
Once Gully Troy ingested Stormcloud and became Captain Blighty,
凡人之躯就不足以对抗
being simply human was not enough.
想要崛起 统治天下
To rise, to rule,
就得超凡入圣
you had to be more.
要死了
Bloody hell.
属下报到 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
厉害吧
Impressive, no?
我们的第一批实验对象自爆了
Our first test subjects sort of blew themselves up.
但我们努力不懈
But we kept on.
你眼前这位是未来军人的雏形
You are looking at the soldier of the future.
不久后便能组成军团
Soon we will have an army of them.
我们将以燎原之姿肃清这片大地
And we will sweep over this land with a purifying fire.
当你在睡梦中
While you have slept,
我们已改写英格兰的历史
we have rewritten the history of England.
不过现在呢
But right now,
我要知道你是如何找到我们
I need to know how you found us.
好吧
Fine.
我说
I'll tell ya.
我是军情五处的
I'm MI5.
真的?
Really?
你为军情五处效命?
You work for MI5?
正是
That's right.
特勤干员赛克斯
Special Agent Sykes.
他们派你来的?
And they sent you here?
带着宝宝? -是我的伪装
With a baby? -Part of me cover.
最后一次问你
Uhh-- -Last chance.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
去...死
Fuck...off.
好吧
Very well.
我赌五英镑 他还没电死我就会先自爆
5 quid he blows himself up before he zaps me.
他可不会电你 贝特
Oh, he's not going to zap you, Bet.
你敢... -你怎么找到我的?
Don't you fucking dare-- -How did you find me?
法兰丝冈特
Francis Gaunt.
法兰丝冈特?
Francis Gaunt? Tch. Ah.
几年前真该送那老太婆上西天
Should have taken care of that old bag years ago.
真是好心被狗吃
That is what mercy will get you.
谢谢你 贝特
Thank you, Bet.
下手吧
Go on, then.
是 长官 -什么?
Yes, sir. -What?
你这个死王八羔子
You fucking bastard!
老娘撕烂你的心 -好啦...
I'll rip your heart out. -Yes, yes, yes.
我没提吗?
Oh, did I not mention?
我稍早将宝宝送去育婴室了
I had the baby taken down to the nursery earlier.
肯定是不小心忘了
Must have slipped my mind.
自以为聪明是吧
Clever fucking sod, aren't ya?
常言道的好 贝特
You know what they say, Bet.
失去幽默感
When you've lost your sense of humor,
就一无所有
you've lost everything.
我只是想确保大家安全无虑
I just needed to know we weren't in any danger.
现在放心了
Now I do.
叫守卫杀了她 烧毁尸体
Tell the guards to kill her. Burn the body.
不要
No.
你 跟着我
You, with me.
戴夫老弟?
Daveboy? Daveboy...
你好
Oh, hello.
阿福在吗? -阿福?
Is Alfie here? -Alfie?
对 阿福 他在吗?
Yes, Alfie. Is he here?
不知道 他在吗?
I don't know. Is he?
我没看到
Not that I can see.
你好亮哦
You're not that bright, aren't you?
什么?
What?
算了
Never mind. Um...
我要找他 -谁?
I need to speak with him. -Who?
阿福
Alfie.
他呀...他在吗?
Oh, is... is he here?
你没事吧?
You sure you're all right?
没事...好得不得了
Aye, aye, tickety-boo.
戴夫老弟
Daveboy?
这个请转交给阿福
Will you give this to Alfie?
给阿福?
To Alfie?
你不会忘记吧?
You won't forget, will ya?
不会忘...包在我身上
No, no, no, I'm--I'm your man.
我保证会交给阿福
I'll see that Alfie gets it. Here.
你确定? -确定
You sure? -Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
没问题
Righty-o.
妈?
Mum?
你在家吗 妈?
You here, Mum?
阿福 你在干嘛?
Alfie, what you doin'?
要找我的贝瑞塔 你这次又藏哪儿去了?
Looking for my Beretta again. Where'd you hide it this time?
没想到你这么早回家
I didn't think you'd be home so soon.
我马上就走 还没下班
Well, I can't stay. I'm on a job.
只是回来拿枪
Just came for me gun.
你不会又藏在面粉里吧
You didn't hide it in the flour again, did ya?
我之前跟你说过 清了八辈子才清干净
I told you about that. Took forever to clean.
你好歹打通电♥话♥通知
I wish you'd just called, at least.
你就说到底藏在...
Can you just tell me where--ah.
找到了
There she is.
瞧 都是煤烟
Hey, lookit. There's soot all over it.
玛丽
Mary?
这下可好
Oh, here we go.
糟糕
Oh, dear.
罗杰 你应该记得犬子阿福
Roger, you remember my son Alfie.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表