剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
又霸道
and fascistic.
你说得对 抱歉
You're right. Sorry.
这里不适合我待 我走
I don't belong here. I'll go.
可以 这样最好
Okay, good. That's best.
打扰了
Excuse me.
楼下有两名警♥察♥
There's two men downstairs with badges.
在找你
Asking for you.
意料中的事
Been expectin' that.
祝你今晚的大秀顺利
Good luck with the show tonight, yeah?
很高兴相识一场
It was nice to have met you, Sally.
彼此彼此
Yes, likewise, I'm sure.
再会
Bye.
到这里就行了
I'll take it from here.
蠢蛋
Wankers.
他们怎么找到你的?
Where'd they find ya?
跟踪莎莉
With Sally.
肯定是赫布里底的事 -是吧
Must be about Hebrides. -Yep.
你别插话 我来解释
You let me do the talking, yeah?
你尽管解释
You talk all you want.
老子不在乎
I couldn't give a fuck.
你是怎么回事?
What's got into you?
跟莎莉吵架了?
Somethin' happen with Sally?
不想讲
Don't wanna talk about it.
合理
Fair enough.
这是什么意思?
What the fuck do you mean by that?
我只是说"合理" 什么合理?
I said fair enough. -What's fair?
一切都完全不合理
Nothing fuckin' fair about anything.
算我没说 真受不了你
All right, forget it. Fucksake.
首相准备好接见二位
The prime minister will see you now.
首相
Prime Minister.
瑟斯岱将军 -早安
General Thursday. -Aye, morning.
瞧瞧啊 罪魁祸首来了
Well, well, well, the culprits.
请坐
Please sit.
钦恩父女的事
Sir, I take full responsibility for what happened
我负全责
with Ms. Khin and her father.
跟戴夫老弟完全无关
Daveboy was nothin' to do with it.
非常高尚
That's very noble.
请放心吧
Allow me to set your minds at ease.
赫布里底之事已成过去
Your Hebridean adventure is a thing of the past.
赦你无罪
All is forgiven.
真的吗? -钦恩返国
Really? -Mr. Khin's freedom
使其政♥府♥紧张
makes the government in Kalpur nervous
因此更依赖我国的支持
and thus, more dependant on us.
我是为别的事找你们
I summoned you for a different reason.
今早
Early this morning,
一名改造人类 攻击阿克斯桥发电厂
a P.W.E attacked Uxbridge power station,
那是东南部的主要电源
the main power source for the Southeast.
难怪灯怪怪的
That's why the lights have been dodgy.
看来老兵上尉要出马了
Sounds like a Captain Blighty job.
的确 你们最近见过他吗?
Indeed. Tell me, have you seen Captain Blighty recently?
见过
Yeah.
状态还行
Seemed okay, you know.
他真是对不起那身军服
He's a disgrace to the uniform.
我看比较像戏服吧
More of a costume than a uniform, innit?
若我这位同仁没这么心软
If my colleague here were not so tender-hearted,
国♥军♥早就将他赶去当游民
Mr. Troy would be off the streets in army custody.
其实老兵上尉状态不佳
Truth is, Captain Blighty is not well,
这个新的改造人类不好应付
and this new enhanced chap seems rather formidable.
那就让盖利休息 派军人去
Well, give Gully a break. Send in some squaddies.
没错
Exactly!
我不想派国♥军♥出马
And I'd rather not use that option.
先不要 -但是...
Not yet. -But the only--
国境内的军队调度
Any use of soldiers on English soil
由我定夺
is my decision.
不容他人置喙 这么说够清楚吧
Nobody else's. I believe that's clear.
您的高见表达得很清楚
Your opinion is clear, yes.
我不确定
I can't foresee what role
改造人类将来会如何发展
P.W.E.s will play in the future,
但势必要与之结盟
but I know we'll need them on our side.
民众务必要接受 老兵上尉就是关键
The public must accept them. Captain Blighty is key to that.
你要他当英雄
You need him to be the hero.
正是
Precisely.
这关我俩屁事?
So what the fuck has that got to do with us?
你们要帮老兵上尉
I want you to help Captain Blighty
完成任务
complete his mission.
你们曾为同袍 他认识也信任你
As former comrades, he knows and trusts you.
没用的 -完全正确
That'll never work. -You don't say.
盖利特洛伊自尊心极强
Gully Troy is as proud as they come.
他若发现我们去照顾他
If he clocks we're there to babysit...
他肯定会不爽 -朋友有难
He won't like it. -He's a friend in need.
不该拘泥于他开心与否吧
What he lacks is neither here nor there, is it?
如常收费
Our usual fee.
任务要是失败 我很肯定是必败无疑
If this is a cock-up, as I have no doubt it will be,
阁下要担起全责
you, sir, shall bear the consequences.
谢谢你的建言 瑟斯岱将军
Thank you for your counsel, General Thursday.
很受用
Always welcome.
还真大胆
Brass, eh?
"阁下要担起全责"
"You sir, shall bear the consequences."
玛莎也会同行 她有任务细节
Martha will join you. She has the details.
祝二位好运
Good luck, gentlemen.
我来应门
I'll get it.
惊喜吧 我又来了
Surprise, I'm back!
万岁 是翠西姑姑
Yay, Aunty Tricia!
派翠西亚
Patricia!
你回来了
You're back again.
都没听说你要来
I didn't know you were coming.
所以才叫惊喜
That's why they call it a surprise.
我实在没办法跟这小可爱分开太久
I just could not stay away from this munchkin any longer.
托马斯也回来了吗?
Is Thomas here?
没有 可怜的小子
No, poor guy.
你♥爸♥爸非常想回来
Your daddy wants to be here
但一直忙于应付
so, so much, but he's up to his
律师 会计师与韦恩企业的董事
neck with lawyers, accountants, the Wayne board.
他曾解释给我听 但我听到
He tried explaining it to me, but after the part
自己的信托基金还在 就没在听了
about my trust fund staying the same, I stopped listening.
你大老远飞来是为了...
So you flew here just to...
逗这小家伙的痒
Well, I needed to tickle this one.
我想来帮点忙
And I just thought I could help out,
毕竟托马斯不在
you know, while Thomas is away.
了解
Right.
小珊乖乖 去帮忙
Oh, Sam, honey, could you go help
整理整理姑姑的房♥间
Gladys get Aunt Patricia's room ready?
好
Sure.
你还好吗?
So how are you?
还行 父亲在暗巷
Fine. I mean, I wouldn't recommend
遭人杀害并非喜事
having your father murdered in an alley,
但我跟他本来就不亲
but... he and I were never close.
托马斯才爱粘着爸爸
Thomas is the one who clung to him.
他还好吗? -托马斯
And how is he? -Thomas?
比往常更拘谨了 可见心里有事
More uptight than usual, which is saying something.
怎么拘谨? -就是...很拘谨
Uptight how? -Just... uptight.
你们多久没说话了?
How much of you two spoken?
我知道他离开时你俩在闹不合
I know things weren't awesome before he left.
我们没有
We haven't.
没有什么?
Haven't what?
说话
Spoken.
完全没有?
At all?
真糟糕
Huh. That's bad.
我打过电♥话♥
I mean, I call.
也会留言
And I leave messages.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表