剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表
家人对我有更高的期待
They deserve more from me.
我也是
So did I.
是谁指使你的?
Who put you up to this?
不是说了别来打扰我
I said I was not to be disturbed!
天啊
Oh, my God.
你居然蹲过伦敦塔
You were a prisoner in the Tower of London?
好夸张
That's crazy.
的确
Yes, it is.
好吧
Okay.
老爸的确太过分
I guess Dad is, like, totally beyond not cool.
难怪你会气成这样 你打算怎么办?
No wonder you're mad at him. So what are you gonna do?
我能怎么办?
What can I do?
我哪知道 你竟然问我
I don't know. You're asking my advice?
你比较聪明吧
You're the smart one.
是啊
Right.
是我
That's me.
我放任这种事破坏我的家庭
I've allowed this thing to tear my family apart.
怎么会有人
What kind of a man
任自己的父亲 做这种事还全身而退
lets his own father do this without any consequences?
看来就是你吧
You, apparently.
我没要你回答 但是谢了
Rhetorical question, Pat, but thanks.
我会支持你的 兄弟
I'm here for you, brother.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do, Pat.
毫无想法
I don't know.
我的车来了
Oh, well. There's my ride.
你会想出办法的
I'm sure you'll figure it out.
你一向可以
You always do.
你不是说有新的艺品展?
I thought you said this was a new art exhibit.
是啊
It is.
艺术品呢?
Where the fuck's the art?
他来了
Here he is.
吾友
My friends.
我们所处的这个时代
We live in the moment of history
商品化的艺术
in which the commodity of art
逐渐占领我们的社交生活
threatens to complete its colonization of social life,
我们从有存在的意义变成汲汲营营地拥有
in which we have gone from being into having,
再变成空空如也的外表
and having into merely appearing,
直到我们也成为商品的一部分
until we become the commodity itself.
因此今晚我呈现的不是艺术
Which is why, I tonight--I give you not art,
也不是模仿
not simulation,
更非现实的体现
not a representation of reality,
而是现实本身
but reality itself.
有温度
Warm
有湿度
And wet.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
安全
Clear.
街角与大门口都安排了保安人员
I've posted men on the corners and the entrances.
窗帘要拉上
You keep these closed.
有需要来大厅找我
I'll be in the lobby if you need anything.
我不会有事的
I'm sure I'll be fine.
你不需要整晚在大厅守着
No reason for you to spend all night in the lobby.
防患于未然 反正我也没事
Just a precaution. No plans, anyhow.
我想喝一杯
I'm gonna drink now.
你也一起吧
Perhaps you care to join?
谢谢女士
Thank you, miss.
规则非常简单
Rules are simple.
每张牌都有一对 除了一张
Every card in the deck has a pair, except for one,
受诅咒的病皇后
the dirty queen, which is cursed.
我能感同身受
I know how she feels.
把皇后拿出来
We take her out of the deck
发其他的牌
and then deal the rest of the cards.
有配对的就拿出来
Then discard any pairs you have,
剩下的就是你的手牌
and the cards you have left is your hand.
好 然后呢?
Okay. And then?
我们轮流抽对方的牌
Then we start drawing from each other's hands,
最后剩下病皇后的人算输
and whoever's left with the dirty queen loses.
我应该会玩了
I think I can follow that.
谢谢你留下来
Thanks for sticking around.
给你总统送了那包裹
Want to make sure there's no blowback
我只是要确保他没回敬你
from the care package we dropped off at your president's hotel.
了解
Yeah.
我知道这种背叛很难受
I know that kind of betrayal is tough,
但不需要如此伤神
but you shouldn't let it get to you.
不需要吗?
Shouldn't I?
人人都有个价码 这世界就是这样
Everyone has a price. It's the way of the world.
我就没有价码
I don't have a price.
家父也没有
My father didn't have a price.
虽有像你或温恩这种人为钱效命
Just because men like Win and you do
但也不代表这样是对的
doesn't make it right.
付钱可以换取我的服务
I charge for my services,
却换不到我的忠诚
but my honor isn't for sale.
也许可以出租 但绝对无法收买♥♥
For rent, maybe, but not for sale.
是你说每个人都有价码
You said everyone's got a price.
也许只是你的还没到
Maybe no one's found yours yet.
也许吧
Possibly.
但绝对超过一百万英镑
It's over a million quid, anyhow.
是吗 怎么说?
Oh yeah? How's that?
有人想付我一百万干坏事
Someone offered me a million quid to do something naughty,
而我拒绝了
and I walked away.
你拒绝一百万英镑?
You walked away from a million pounds?
对
Yeah.
可以换个话题吗?
Can we change the subject?
是要你做什么?
What did they want you to do?
劫狱救一个人出来 这个我做了
Break someone out of prison, which I did,
接着把人送上飞机
and put them on a plane,
这个就没做了
which I didn't.
为什么没做?
Why not?
对方不想上飞机
They didn't want to go.
这么就算了?
That's it?
做决定没有那么复杂
Most decisions aren't complicated.
就看你的道德准则在哪里
Just comes down to what you can live with.
反省时希望自己是什么样的人
Who you want to see when you look in the mirror.
那你是什么样的人?
And what do you see?
放着一百万英镑不要的白♥痴♥
An idiot who walked away from a million quid.
你觉得展览如何?
What did you think of the show?
全身都是颜料
I think I'm covered in paint.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也是 这件外套很贵
So am I. This was an expensive jacket.
该死 真想赏他一拳
Fuck. Wanted to chin the man.
你不懂社会评论
You don't understand social commentary.
显然是不懂
Obviously, I don't, no.
但我很在乎这种事 戴夫老弟
I care about this stuff, Dave Boy.
我希望你也能在乎
I want you to care about it as well.
我这不是来了嘛 我在努力了
Well, I'm here, aren't I? I'm trying.
要是有什么东西能够学到
What if there was something you could take
就能让你拓展视野
to expand your mind,
唤醒内心的艺术家呢?
get in touch with your inner artist?
我知道一堆嬉皮士
I've seen all the hippies
对迷幻药赞不绝口
dancing about on LSD.
应该不适合我
I don't think that's for me.
这是新事物
This is something new.
法兰思跟我说的
Francis told me about it.
能连结人们深度的心神
It connects people in a profound and spiritual level,
仿佛做了同一场梦
like sharing a dream.
我上回梦到自己如新生儿般裸着身
Last dream I had, I was naked as a baby,
开着双层公交车
driving a double-decker bus
在特拉加法广场绕个不停
'round and 'round Trafalgar Square.
怎么样嘛?
What do you say?
今晚想跟我做同一场梦吗?
You wanna share a dream with me tonight?
管他的
Fuck it.
剧集 | 潘尼沃斯 | 导航列表